Welcome to Gaia! ::

Helpful Puppy

36,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
old RNG pics would make amazing flairs!!!
great example
User Image from Smol and Floofy RNG

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

events

when will mobile controls be up for the event game? i'd love to be able to play with mouse clicks since it won't register my keyboard inputs D;
domokun stargate

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Event/Items:

There used to be 2 more prizes listed on the event page. Are they going to be back eventually or it was a mistake? If you don't intend to add them back and the items are done, are you going to add them to Treehouse or somewhere else to complete our sets?

Demonic Trickster

35,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
Features
Has there been any talk or update about Golden Catch? It's been over year since it's last item update and I appreciate you asking the team about it, but there has been no update or even a bit of news or information to future of this feature.
Xygnus
Items - RIGs/CIs
Not trying to be specific with any RIG/CI, but I'm just curious: When introducing a RIG that has a chance for tickets, what is the range of the rate do you guys set it to in order to pull a ticket?

I know this may come off as personal, but I think somehow this needs to be disclosed. When you gamble irl, despite knowing the odds of winning in some games, say, the lottery, you still know the exact odds of winning. However with RIGs, we're only promised to have a chance at winning without even knowing the odds of getting it.

One thing I usually don't spend a lot of time on are the premium items and how they're setup, but I do want to look into possibly standardizing the drop rates and have them published in the future. I'll talk to the art team about potentially doing something like that.

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

games - kindred

can there be a boss capsule that every boss could drop, has all good RIGs inside?
domokun stargate

Sweetest Friend

Lanzer

Sorry we will have the card game fixed once we finished with the server upgrade which is scheduled to happen tonight.

We will also look into increasing the ticket winnings through daily treat and other means. We are just about to remove the aquarium and housing drops from daily treat.

What will we have a chance to get instead of housing and aquarium items when those get taken out? More chances to get plat? Or ? (sorry if this posted twice I had a glitch of something I dunno what happened exactly)

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

Jak Bauer
Lucky Charms Bella
Features

Hi there. I had a question about North Kitten Star sub perks. Can who ever is in charge of that add a perk where there is no 7 days or 14 days to sell before your item expires? Can we have unlimited time?

Because along with the unlimited slots we get a tuuuunnn of expired notifications. Its really annoying and besides that it makes me not want to sell everything that I was trying to sell previously. So having unlimited time/days would be really REALLY helpful and a nice new perk for the Gaia community.

Hi there,

Without a time limit things could sit in the marketplace for weeks/months/years causing any new listings of the items to make the lists start to become unwieldy. How would you like to scroll through 10 pages of the same item, causing your searches to take even longer?

oh thank god. thank you for the reasonable take, jak!!! domokun stargate

Beginner Warrior

Games - LK

In LK Open Labs, [BOSS] ShadowJack doesn't drop pumpkin seeds any more (not the zomg one, the other ones).

We need those for Alchemy, please help us get those formulas working again.
Slick Southpaw
Event
Just wanna say thanks for the staff for listening to feedback and being great with updates to the Easter game!

We have a new developer working on the Easter event this year. Him and his team did a wonderful job on the event and I can't wait to see what else they can do for future events!

Original Prophet

ninja

Honest feedback is honest. 😓

Nine-tailed Fox

21,175 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Divorced 100
Items
will there ever be a Beard/mustache cut item (like summer cut or hime cut but for facial hair)?
there are so many items i like the hair but its comes with facial hair (no way of getting rid of without a mask) and this is just one set of example items im talking about:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Games
Gentle request for the rigs to be switched out in Lake kindred. It could be a really good way to get older items back in circulation

Beginner Warrior

lilloulou
Event/Items:

There used to be 2 more prizes listed on the event page. Are they going to be back eventually or it was a mistake? If you don't intend to add them back and the items are done, are you going to add them to Treehouse or somewhere else to complete our sets?

I remember that, there was something for 100 dug up eggs and something for 200 dug up eggs - but they were "Coming Soon."

Where'd they go? neutral

Janky_HotTub's Princess

Taken Sweetheart

15,450 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • The Sweetest 250
Items

Just a request for more pale bubblegum items ♡
like severed bloom maybe maybe

Quick Reply

Submit