Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Vannequin
Items

Is there still a chance to win a Citrine ticket from the remaining Project Oldschools on the MP?

Yup! There is.

Bloodthirsty Bunny

Bee Movie Suit
Art/Features:

Any chance we could get an update to the Trash/Flower/Fish/Bug/Ink exchanges or at least a visual update? The pages are very outdated, as nostalgic as they are I wouldn't mind seeing them spiffy as some of the other pages.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Yikes, these definitely need updating. We'll try to get those updated!

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Features: Wrestling Sub Forum

I posted this I think last AtS and the one before that so I'll ask again: Is it possible for Gaia to undergo another partnership/sponsor type thing with the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) like you guys did in the past and have a type of Q & A with the current members of the roster (RAW, Smackdown, Total Divas and NXT) or even have them post around the forums or host their own viewing thread in the Wrestling Sub-forum.

I think something similar was done with Matt Hardy and John Cena a long time ago.

Intergalactic Sweetheart

Mr Bunny Brigade
lets see
you killed back yard monsters, killed resort world you killed monster galaxy now zomg

WHY ??

I believe the first two was from a joint sponsor via the previous CEO. It was not completely Gaia's decision but the other company that owned the games that pulled the plug.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features/Forums

If you would take a look at the Gaia Guild Network there are people trying to make for sale ads for guilds they don't want anymore, and people posting ads for needing guild affiliations.
Now all of the guild recruiting ads are burying these threads.
It's a cluttered disorganized mess.
It makes it hard to find these affiliations and for sale ads, and that isn't really fair to these people.

Can you please make sub-forums in the GGN for people to post guild for sale ads and affiliation ads?

Having designated areas for these threads would make it so much more easier on all involved.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
meemsalman
Astra Green
Feature: Welcoming Fairy

I posted something in the Site Feedback regarding this but...

Is there a way to update some of the messages the Welcoming Fairy gives like for Achievements and zOMG! That way newcomers don't get confused or disappointed that a feature doesn't show or no longer exists?

This is something that is currently in the works! Thanks for the suggestion! heart

Woot! That's awesome :3

No problem surprised

Time-traveling Senshi

Finni
Chibi Halo
          Items

With the recent LQI for Nyx, the Nyx Reborn and it's recolor in the current Autumn tiers, can we hope to see something in the near future for the Goddess Gaia? She is after all the patron Goddess and namesake of our planet and it would be nice to have something for the Gaia supporters to have like the Nyx fans now do.

The skies are darkening as we approach winter, but as when we approach spring, the Goddess Gaia might be making an appearance~

You're really going to make us wait that long for an item when Nyx has two now? I'm not upset or anything but I get the feeling someone at HQ wants to see how long we can go being fake miffed at having to wait before we get real miffed *cough*reaper*cough*. xp

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Mr Bunny Brigade
lets see
you killed back yard monsters, killed resort world you killed monster galaxy now zomg

WHY ??

Backyard Monsters and Resort World belonged to one of Gaia's former partners and they decided to pull the game from all sites, not just Gaia...so it's not Gaia's fault those two games are gone.

Blessed Phantom

Features

Will there be a gold cap on gold held by gaians again to help prevent further inflation?
bluealaris
AsterKurayami
Games

Shot in the dark here.
With a subject beaten to death...

Do you think with enough vested interest, people would be willing to support Zomg via a real Kickstarter (using the kickstarter site)?

I know that it will probably take a major overhaul to fix that game.
Rewriting or writing complete new codes.
It would take developers, artist, game designers etc.
But I've seen some pretty odd things being successfully funded (potato salad anyone?).

A real Kickstarter can't do too much harm
Since unsuccessfully funded projects will return money to the "lender".

Zomg is such a unique feature it would be terrible to see it completely lost.

~You would need a base price for roughly how much it would cost to overhaul the game.
~~~quotes from people willing to work on it
~~~~reward tiers which could simply be in game items/rewards

But the main things you would need are interest, and a promise that the funds will go directly to Zomg.

Thoughts?

This is a fantastic idea- the cost for implementing this would be extremely high and unrealistic for Kickstarter.

That's why it's a shot in the dark.
I'm sure it's horribly costly, and definitely unrealistic but there's always that chance of garnering enough interest and plenty of crowd funding outlets.

As Ridiculous as it was the $10 Potato salad kickstarter garnered $55,492.

Frontier skies was successfully funded albeit there was a physical object.

The worst that could come of the attempt is being unsuccessfully funded.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
bluealaris
Csilla Silvana
Items
Is there any chance caches, and alchemy ingredients will ever be wearable?
I want to wear some of those items so much!

This is something we can do- if you have some favorites shoot me some of your favorite Alchemy items that you'd like to hold or wear in the future.

I would love to be able to hold the caches bags themselves. They look so pretty. emotion_kirakira

Blessed Phantom

Features

Will the Marketplace also have its gold cap returned to also help prevent further inflation?

Merry Snowflake

Items
I was wondering if this holiday season you guys would ever consider making outfits in the style of the elves from the Rankin/Bass version of 'Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer' and 'Elf' (the Will Ferrell movie)

Sublime Gardener

Because I feel bad about the intensity of my other question:

Misc.

Do you prefer soft shell or hard shell tacos... and why?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff