Welcome to Gaia! ::

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Items
Will we be getting items/recolours in deep richer shades of purple anytime soon? emotion_kirakira
e.g. User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hoarding Hoarder

Items:

Could we see an olivish green recolor of the Simmering Astras? I'd love to have some wavy stink lines. Maybe some animated flies too.
User ImageUser Image

Time-traveling Senshi

Items

With the recent LQI for Nyx, the Nyx Reborn and it's recolor in the current Autumn tiers, can we hope to see something in the near future for the Goddess Gaia? She is after all the patron Goddess and namesake of our planet and it would be nice to have something for the Gaia supporters to have like the Nyx fans now do.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Items
Any ideas on when the next gold shop grab bag will be? I'm till wishing for a silver and pure white Milady set.

Hoarding Hoarder

Items:
Any chance we could have Astras of the Animated, or at least as companions? I'd love to have a Bootsnake by my avi or maybe a robofish lurking behind it.

Dapper Businessman

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Features

Can a saved drafts option be created in mail? Oftentimes I like to write long messages, and find it difficult to pick up where I left off, especially should the window close or am logged out. It would also make Mail feel like real email

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Scobre
Today will be my last day at Gaiaonline. I find it fitting timing since I joined Gaiaonline because of zOMG! to leave because of it now. It will always hold a special part of my heart and it was my favorite and first MMO. I knew when I joined that the game was in trouble since I joined Gaiaonline on February 10th, 2010 after my brother had told me that Qixter had left zOMG! I came from the Sims 2 community and I was always frustrated with that game that I couldn’t kill the gnomes and flamingos in it. My brother showed me village greens and I became hooked on the game and happy I could seek revenge on them. Since then I’ve been able to crew with my brother and sister and met many friends along the way. zOMG! saved my life and helped me get through many difficult times with my fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, and chronic back pain. I liked that the game was casual enough to not cause me stress, yet silly enough to make me laugh. I guess I was one of the hardcore players since I was able to find time to play every day. I still remember the drunk nights of smebbing seeing Marshall look all swirly which was extremely funny. I did a personal record time of most time spent on Gaia with the 36 hour run in Dead Man’s Shadow for my first Kamila Bloodlust kill and wanted to quit to sleep, but friends kept me going. The community, the experience, and pure silliness is what I loved most about the game.

I’m not mad at you Gaia for closing the game, just disappointed. I actually want to thank past staff [ JK ] and s2b2 for keeping the game going as long as it did. I no longer find an entertainment and social value on Gaiaonline, so I will seek it elsewhere with Aura Kingdom and a Gaian run site recolor.me in case you want to record the stats and reasons why Gaians leave the site. Only advice I can give you Gaia is to listen to your user base because if you don’t try to compromise with them, then they will not support you financially and retention will decrease. They pay for the experience not just the virtual avatar products. I’ve read Gaia compare themselves to a supermarket and a pool with a snack bar before, but if all they offer is an ATM machine with rows of moldy food aka site features, they will seek competitor sites. Gaia Interactive is a service company first with just virtual product perks second. So long and thanks for all the fish Gaia. Continue to be as passionate, smart, and creative as you are community and never feel scared to fight for your favorite feature in a civil manner. I know many of you are different and have different tastes and opinions, but at the end of the day you are all one awesome community of Gaians.

Features

Since zOMG! is one of the newer features of the site, wouldn’t everything else on the site be a huge security risk considering how many more years the coding for them hasn’t been updated?

I am on ghe verge myself...if they close aquariums and dont make changes or update us on it. Good luck...I have already found a new site im quite happy at part time while i wait to see what they do

Fluffy Kitten

Items
Is it possible there might be a kind of gold shop grab bag that has older gold shop items converted for animal avis?

Bloodthirsty Bunny

Ren Orenji Doragon
Art/Misc.?

scullylam and myself are considering making a fanmade art book for zOMG! May we please get permission to do such a thing?

scullylam
Proposal: zOMG! A Fanmade Art Book

With the closure of zOMG!, it leaves many fans of the game at a loss. Such a loss there is no telling how everyone will cope. A proposal for my sake and those fellow zOMGaians who loved the game, an artbook.

1. With permission from Gaia Interactive, create a traditional book with art, stories, and other materials based and inspired by zOMG! and the characters owned by the company.

2. Work alongside past Gaia Interactive artists to bring more information on the game and its artwork. With permission, publish their sketches and designs in the book.

3. In the book, it will be separated in the followimg:
- About: The background about zOMG!
- Fanmade: Art: Stories: Creations: Misc.
- Official: Works published/owned by Gaia and past staff
- Dedication: Any notes from fans, staff that want to share anything in regards to the game and the creation of this book.

4. Publishing of this book is through Blurb, where anyone may purchase not-for-profit. Alternatives will be sought. An e-book may be available as well.

5. If permitted, a glossary of zOMG! items and worlds. Taking all official items and world of zOMG! into perspective. This could be at the end of the Official section or a part of it.

This sounds like a great idea! We support any fan-made projects as long as no profit is being made off of it. If you would like to do something commercial, please let us know.

Hoarding Hoarder

Art/Features:

Any chance we could get an update to the Trash/Flower/Fish/Bug/Ink exchanges or atleast a visual update? The pages are very outdated, as nostalgic as they are I wouldn't mind seeing them spiffy as some of the other pages.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Hello all! I just wanted to thank you for the Halloween event and for me to know about Gaia's Angels/demons war past as well as featuring Ciro, Azrael, and the Hell Warden.

I have some questions to ask.

Question Category: Events

Question: Do you think this Christmas event will tie in with the manga?

And

Question Category: Items

Question: Will there be a RIG featuring the Warm, Cool, Light, and Dark recolors of various bangs like the Love Like Rose ones for example? I've been curious since trying out the Serene like Rose bangs with the Cool Messiah Tresses.

Thank you for reading and I am still grateful for the last event despite the shenanigans and glitches of it all.

Fluffy Kitten

And for my last post this round.

Misc
Do any of you have a favorite winter themed item on Gaia? Personally I really love the coats
from the Russian items, and Fern Glacier Scarf.

Shops
Not a question, but I just want to let you guys know I really like the way recent gold shop updates have had both human and animal items.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Items

Is there still a chance to win a Citrine ticket from the remaining Project Oldschools on the MP?

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

gataka
Games

What brought your attention to zOMG! in the first place?

I mean in the chronology given you've only found the critical flaw after taking it down which does not explain why you had to take it down to begin with. It goes like this:

1- Somehow heard about or found bad-enough problems in zOMG!
2- Took the game down to look into those
3- Found something worse
4- Tragedy ensued

I can't puzzle step 1...so, I repeat, what was the initial event that got this ball rolling?

Our OPs guys went sleuthing for potential security risks around our site and found the one in zOMG.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Angeni1
Features

Question: Do you plan on closing down aquariums as well?

No, no plans to shut down Aquariums.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces