Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Phantom

Shops

Will Loyal's Bazzar be available to everyone soon?
By that I mean those who are unable to log in for 75 continuous days

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

Can you make achievements for having a billion gold, and having a trillion gold?

Bloodthirsty Bunny

Darc Nightgale
User Image

Items

I know that there are quite a few layers for avatars. And I know there really isn't a whole lot that can be done to let us layer the items the way we would like to, like on tektek. I think with certain items like gloves, shoes, and jewelry/ accessories . When they are released make them on a few layers so we can pick which layer we want to use it. Kind of like the kitsune mask. That item you can use over your hair or under your bangs.

This might be possible for smaller items, like jewelry and accessories, but unfortunately with larger items like gloves and shoes this becomes really just technically unfeasible for our database. Gaia avatars have a lot more layers than you think!

Blessed Phantom

Features

Will there be more added space to the avatar wardrobe?

Fusion Winner

16,725 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
Teabo Milk Tea
Mr Bunny Brigade
lets see
you killed back yard monsters, killed resort world you killed monster galaxy now zomg

WHY ??

Backyard Monsters and Resort World belonged to one of Gaia's former partners and they decided to pull the game from all sites, not just Gaia...so it's not Gaia's fault those two games are gone.

thank you for the info i was wondering why they was pulled

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Darc Nightgale
Events

For the Halloween event there were suppose to be 12 achievements, but there were only 10. What happened to the last 2?

We'll have them out for the users as they did hit the tier and we promised them, sorry for the delay on them!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Knight Yoshi
Features: (bugs & fixes)
Tipping results in NaN being added into the gold amount. It's very simple to fix. Update the current updateGoldAmount() JavaScript function in the tipping.js file. The problem is you're grabbing not only the gold count, but also the span element that wraps around the gold count inside the gold amount wrapper
Steps to recreate:
  • Try tipping somebody
  • Look at gold count - NaN

Before:
function updateGoldAmount() {
var el = Dom.get('go1d_amt'),
totalGold = el.innerHTML;
totalGold = totalGold.replace(/,*/g, '');
totalGold = parseInt(totalGold, 10) - 25;
el.innerHTML = numberFormat(totalGold);
return true;
}

After: (also removed the asterisk and backslash because it's not needed)
function updateGoldAmount() {
var el = Dom.get('go1d_amt'),
totalGold = el.textContent;
totalGold = totalGold.replace(/,/g, '');
totalGold = parseInt(totalGold, 10) - 25;
el.innerHTML = numberFormat(totalGold);
return true;
}

Thanks Yoshi! Please post these in the Bug Reports and Technical Support forum so they can get properly documented.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

His Majesty King
Features
What new features can Gaians expect for the [near] future? (i.e. a new game announcement, renovating older features, adding onto Towns, updates to mini games/introductions to new mini games, sneak preview for a holiday event, new contest)

The next big feature coming up is one of the most anticipated: an updated inventory arranger.

Friendly Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
GAMES

Now that zomg is gone, all I really have left on here that holds my interest in the way of games is the grabbing of Booty Grab tanks.

Any chance we can get better pay outs? I'd love to open a tank too but can't afford it. cry

With how inflated MP is and how little aquariums and the regular games like puzzles etc... it's impossible to get items now.

I'm poor gaia and can't afford to pay real money. When I got them as gifts (very rare) I would spend, but seriously right now nothing on Gaia is holding my interest. Walking around the towns and talking in forums just isn't enough.

Thanks to Gaia Staff and have a great night biggrin

Intergalactic Sweetheart

Teabo Milk Tea
Mr Bunny Brigade
lets see
you killed back yard monsters, killed resort world you killed monster galaxy now zomg

WHY ??

Backyard Monsters and Resort World belonged to one of Gaia's former partners and they decided to pull the game from all sites, not just Gaia...so it's not Gaia's fault those two games are gone.

Nearly answered at the same time. I didn't realize it was other sites as well. Kinda sad they are no longer on Facebook.
Features

When Gaia axed zOMG, it revealed what little attention and poor maintenance had been devoted to what was probably this website's largest and most beloved project.

After such a disgraceful shortcoming, will Gaia begin to focus more attention on the maintenance of the website and its features?

Here are some features that you might look at.

Bloodthirsty Bunny

Jisen Meizuki
Shops
What will become of Nicolae's shop? I'm aware that he's also working for Crecento in Bifrost, but I also like that he has his own "shady" shop.

Back Alley Bargains will remain open for the time being. 3nodding
Features

Can we see this ever-growing "to-do list" and "want-to-do list" that you regularly speak of?

I'm very interested in hearing about this website's upcoming updates and features. Without tentacl or zOMG running anymore, I'm curious to see where this website's income will be invested in the website. It would be nice to have some communication on the direction this website is going and what your future plans are.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Features

I don't know when you guys plan to update Housing, but whenever that is, could you make it possible to have walls or room dividers in our houses? Frankly, using bookshelves to create a makeshift wall between my kitchen and bathroom isn't really cutting it. sad

Also, can we get an approximation of how far you guys are on the Inventory Arranger's progress? Why is it taking so long?

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Jisen Meizuki
Events
Are we going to have a different style of event for Thanksgiving instead of having the same game features for the last two years? While I understand people like Switch'em and Hunting game, I also like to see more NPC interaction with the community.

We will definitely do some NPC interaction during the holiday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff