Welcome to Gaia! ::

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Misc.

Question: Will we see Surl E Dean and the student NPC's come back again after the beach party?
Events

Will [Animal] bases/Paws be included in the Christmas Event?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

Can you sell the zOMG! loot in the gold shops so that we still have access to them for alchemy?

Anxious Exhibitionist

Items

Can we get items of the airship saga NPCs' outfits? Like Sentinel's new hair and clothes.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Zero Omega
Darc Nightgale
Events

For the Halloween event there were suppose to be 12 achievements, but there were only 10. What happened to the last 2?

We'll have them out for the users as they did hit the tier and we promised them, sorry for the delay on them!

Thanks! Can you give us a hint on what they are. I really want to know if I earned them or not.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Rusticfur
Features

Will there be a gold cap on gold held by gaians again to help prevent further inflation?

That is not something we currently plan to institute.
Help

Hello! I completed a free Gaia cash offer. It was the Swagbucks one for 2500 Gaia Cash.
I have not received my Gaia cash and it is VITAL that I get it before the Teir event goes away. Is there anything that I could do to get my Gcash ASAP?
Features

I do like our little virtual market feature. This question is one of clarification.

Earlier this year, a Gaia representative at the Fanime Conventional stated that our virtual economy was healthy. Today, there has been an approximate 4-6 million percent increase in the marketplace revenue influx since a little over a year ago (200-300 trillion gold revenue today vs. 5 billion gold revenue last year). Many items now cost at least a thousand times more than they did a year ago (or a few months ago), if not more. In real-life economies, this is known as hyperinflation. Many people have already determined that the cause of our virtual hyperinflation is the release of large gold generators.

I used to ask whether you or Gaia's economists would say that hyperinflation is healthy for our virtual economy, but I believe that it's safe to conclude that only a stupid person would say that hyperinflation is healthy for an economy--and any economist who would call it healthy should be fired faster than they can tie their shoes.

My question now is this: Are the staff of Gaia willing to acknowledge hyperinflation and to take responsibility for the state of our economy?

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
When will zOMG back?

What happen with the formulas that need zOMG items?

How come everything costs so much right now?

Anyway to stop the spamming notifications?

Kawaii Otaku

15,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Events

Question:

When is something going to be done about the Halloween grant items this year for the demon's side? A few of my friends have gotten theirs already, and one gave it to me so I can use it for something, but I have not yet received my own, and I know there are a LOT of forum posts of people saying the same thing.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Princess Angelishia
His Majesty King
Features
What new features can Gaians expect for the [near] future? (i.e. a new game announcement, renovating older features, adding onto Towns, updates to mini games/introductions to new mini games, sneak preview for a holiday event, new contest)

The next big feature coming up is one of the most anticipated: an updated inventory arranger.

For reals? How far along is the inventory arranger? The reason I am asking is because we've been told for maybe 1-2 years now that it's being worked on, but the date for its update onto the live site is always being pushed back because it's either being set aside or some problems have popped up while working on it.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Astra Green
Features: Wrestling Sub Forum

I posted this I think last AtS and the one before that so I'll ask again: Is it possible for Gaia to undergo another partnership/sponsor type thing with the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) like you guys did in the past and have a type of Q & A with the current members of the roster (RAW, Smackdown, Total Divas and NXT) or even have them post around the forums or host their own viewing thread in the Wrestling Sub-forum.

I think something similar was done with Matt Hardy and John Cena a long time ago.

As long as they partner with us for only $9.99.

Kidding. We don't have any plans in the near future, but we could pass it along as a potential outreach for a sponsorship.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Features

Will zOMG summons be able to be used in towns2? I would love to have a landshark roaming after me.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Misc

Is there any way you can communicate with us again? And I don't mean just responding to threads, but really communicating in a way that ex-Gaia staff members such as Fleep, Pan, and Uncle Kenny have done in the past. Many users feel that there is even more of a disconnect between staff and users than ever before these days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff