Welcome to Gaia! ::

YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358

Thank you. I spotted them but haven't said anything so *waves* hi you guys lol

Here is what I feel:

If we can rally together in one location, we should be able to start pulling ourselves together, more or less.

Oh ok sounds good

So by any chance, do you know of other dot hack fans who may be interested in what's going on?

Oh sorry I don't I wish I knew more fans but it seems we are rare like Golden Sun fans.

What did Golden Sun do exactly to wind up on the 'Endangered Fandoms' list, then?
Tried to fight against Justin Bieber's fandom on its own before Supernatural wounded up prepared to do so, The previous Two Tuesdays ago?(Granted, the Potter-world and dot hack fans left across the globe went to mobilize and rally together, but still.)

Winged Genius

Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358

Thank you. I spotted them but haven't said anything so *waves* hi you guys lol

Here is what I feel:

If we can rally together in one location, we should be able to start pulling ourselves together, more or less.

Oh ok sounds good

So by any chance, do you know of other dot hack fans who may be interested in what's going on?

Oh sorry I don't I wish I knew more fans but it seems we are rare like Golden Sun fans.

What did Golden Sun do exactly to wind up on the 'Endangered Fandoms' list, then?
Tried to fight against Justin Bieber's fandom on its own before Supernatural wounded up prepared to do so, The previous Two Tuesdays ago?(Granted, the Potter-world and dot hack fans left across the globe went to mobilize and rally together, but still.)

lol and idk its probably because not that many people know about golden sun or ever played it?
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358

Oh ok sounds good

lol and idk its probably because not that many people know about golden sun or ever played it?

It was a random shot in the dark.

Now I miss Zero the Crimson and White Flag Idiot, lately. sad

Winged Genius

Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358

Oh ok sounds good

Ah ok

thats too bad sad
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358

Ah ok

that's too bad sad

So in any case, do you recall much about the dot hack eras that we can talk about?

Scompiglio's Wife

I don't quite get the lack of conversation topics here. However, it all depends on what era and such you want to talk about. If you're talking about anime we havent finished .hack related...

I still can't finish ROOTS.
Princess of the Crows
I don't quite get the lack of conversation topics here. However, it all depends on what era and such you want to talk about. If you're talking about anime we havent finished .hack related...

I still can't finish ROOTS.

Is there a reason behind it?
Were you only able to watch the Televised episodes?

Winged Genius

Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358

lol and idk its probably because not that many people know ab

out golden sun or ever played it?

Ah ok

that's too bad sad

So in any case, do you recall much about the dot hack eras that we can talk about?

Yeah I do mostly the ps2 games and .hack sign from what I can vaguely remember. It was a long time since I watched it and would love if they rerelease the .hack sign series again.
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358

lol and idk its probably because not that many people know ab

out golden sun or ever played it?

Ah ok

that's too bad sad

Yeah I do mostly the ps2 games and .hack sign from what I can vaguely remember. It was a long time since I watched it and would love if they rerelease the .hack sign series again.

Both sets of the dot hack games, by chance?
What is going on, in here?
So where is everyone, by any chance?

Vermillion Bibliophile

Javier Cross

18 out of 24?
I reckon that's twice as many episodes as BlazBlue: Alter Memory and about 8 times as many episodes as dot hack//Quantum right there, I got a lot to follow on.

You mean this?
Do not mistake it for that one novel and its atrocious(ly non-existent) sequels, whatever you do.

That feels wrong.

That tournament was either later on in the games or was in the first tournament with Endrance in it as last opposition, right?

I believe so.
That would be the accurate mathematics there. That's not that much...at least not when compared to series like Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece.

Ah, yeah that's it!
Hm?

How so?

I think so. If I recall correctly, it was after Haseo had gained the moniker as "Terror of Death".
Zero the Crimson
Javier Cross

18 out of 24?
I reckon that's twice as many episodes as BlazBlue: Alter Memory and about 8 times as many episodes as dot hack//Quantum right there, I got a lot to follow on.

You mean this?
Do not mistake it for that one novel and its atrocious(ly non-existent) sequels, whatever you do.

That feels wrong.

That tournament was either later on in the games or was in the first tournament with Endrance in it as last opposition, right?

I believe so.
That would be the accurate mathematics there. That's not that much...at least not when compared to series like Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece.

Ah, yeah that's it!
Hm?

How so?

I think so. If I recall correctly, it was after Haseo had gained the moniker as "Terror of Death".

It would take me about 3 hours provided I remember to go see the episodes, yes?
Nice to know my basic mathematics are still up-to-par by all means, at least.

Nice to know I got something right, the Potter-world and dot hack need more love around these parts, its still hard to believe the dot hack universe winded up catching the 'Hufflepuff House' Syndrome from TV Tropes, nowadays after the G.U era.

Which happened sometime after he had a nasty run-in with a very powerful being, right?

Vermillion Bibliophile

Javier Cross

Nice to know I got something right, the Potter-world and dot hack need more love around these parts, its still hard to believe the dot hack universe winded up catching the 'Hufflepuff House' Syndrome from TV Tropes, nowadays after the G.U era.

Which happened sometime after he had a nasty run-in with a very powerful being, right?

About.
Well, you use basic mathematics practically everyday so I'd assume it's about as hard to forget as tying your shoes.

True.
Hufflepuff House syndrome?

After he got data drained and became the host of Skeith, if I recall correctly.
Zero the Crimson
Javier Cross

About.
Well, you use basic mathematics practically everyday so I'd assume it's about as hard to forget as tying your shoes.

True.
Hufflepuff House syndrome?

After he got data drained and became the host of Skeith, if I recall correctly.

Well I better make those hours count ASAP, then.
We'll most likely need it if we are to help save the dot hack fandom from extinction.

So what else in the discussions may we add, by any chance?
Here you go on Hufflepuff House.

Getting Data Drain'd had to be Painful whenever you get hit, is it not?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff