Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charonai
Javier Cross

Quantum is Post-G.U era in fact.

So that's the super current one... leave it to Netflix to do that D:

At least that Dot Hack show's available, the earlier shows before it are expected to be re-released this year if things go well.
Honestly we're on the same ship as The World of Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy and we're lucky Madoka Magica is still globalized.
Javier Cross
Charonai
Javier Cross

At least that Dot Hack show's available, the earlier shows before it are expected to be re-released this year if things go well.
Honestly we're on the same ship as The World of Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy and we're lucky Madoka Magica is still globalized.

I take that to mean Netflix is airing that too?
I have access via a friend's, but it never shows up with anime I'm interested in sweatdrop
Charonai
Javier Cross
Charonai
Javier Cross

I take that to mean Netflix is airing that too?
I have access via a friend's, but it never shows up with anime I'm interested in sweatdrop

Yes, Madoka Magica(The Main Anime itself) is also available on Netflix, it's younger than the Potter-world and Dot Hack(.Hack) and yet in a span of a few years its World grew As Large as the Potter-world and Dot Hack did in that span of time. (Granted a lot of it's to do with the Manga Spin-offs but the bottom line applies.)

Also The World of Skulduggery Pleasant has a movie being released this Summer, I do hope it goes well this year if it's gonna be released this year rather than Next Year.
Javier Cross

Yes, Madoka Magica(The Main Anime itself) is also available on Netflix, it's younger than the Potter-world and Dot Hack(.Hack) and yet in a span of a few years its World grew As Large as the Potter-world and Dot Hack did in that span of time. (Granted a lot of it's to do with the Manga Spin-offs but the bottom line applies.)

Also The World of Skulduggery Pleasant has a movie being released this Summer, I do hope it goes well this year if it's gonna be released this year rather than Next Year.

Interesting, I remember hearing something about it but not enough to know what the plot was. It sounded mostly like a magical girl type of set up.

And I haven't heard of that one at all, whats it about?

As for recent watches, if that gives you any sort of idea I've been watching some of Is This a Zombie and The Devil is a Part-Timer on Netflix. Otherwise it's mostly Supernatural, Grimm, and my vastly borrowed piles of manga.
Charonai
Javier Cross

Interesting, I remember hearing something about it but not enough to know what the plot was. It sounded mostly like a magical girl type of set up.

And I haven't heard of that one at all, whats it about?

As for recent watches, if that gives you any sort of idea I've been watching some of Is This a Zombie and The Devil is a Part-Timer on Netflix. Otherwise it's mostly Supernatural, Grimm, and my vastly borrowed piles of manga.

About as Twisted as the Potter-world or Dot Hack let me tell you that, if not more so.

You seen Hellsing or Torchwood by chance?

Well you are explaining the list so far.
Javier Cross

About as Twisted as the Potter-world or Dot Hack let me tell you that, if not more so.

I've seen most of Hellsing if not the whole thing, I used to own it but a few discs were scratched. I've been told the books are way better, but it's a tricky read (like Trigun which I've also seen).
The Vampire Hunter D series is more amusing, the art in Blood Lust was gorgeous.
I've seen some things but have read much more.
I loved Samurai X, saw the whole series of movies and watched some of the Rurouni series along with reading it-- the books are better. Fruits Basket was cute but not as much fun as Petshop of Horrors. I'll read nearly anything by Kaori Yuki so I love Angel Sanctuary and devour Godchild when I can find it. There's a bunch more that are more obscure, like Tramps Like Us, Her Majesty's Dog, Cantarella, and Black Rose Alice..... (long list)

Well, they were obscure when I read them.
Charonai
Javier Cross

I've seen most of Hellsing if not the whole thing, I used to own it but a few discs were scratched. I've been told the books are way better, but it's a tricky read (like Trigun which I've also seen).
The Vampire Hunter D series is more amusing, the art in Blood Lust was gorgeous.
I've seen some things but have read much more.
I loved Samurai X, saw the whole series of movies and watched some of the Rurouni series along with reading it-- the books are better. Fruits Basket was cute but not as much fun as Petshop of Horrors. I'll read nearly anything by Kaori Yuki so I love Angel Sanctuary and devour Godchild when I can find it. There's a bunch more that are more obscure, like Tramps Like Us, Her Majesty's Dog, Cantarella, and Black Rose Alice..... (long list)

Well, they were obscure when I read them.

Hellsing or Rurouni Kenshin, Eh?

Very good, you'll need it once you hit Reading the Skulduggery Pleasant novels up to The Faceless Ones in fact.
Javier Cross

Very good, you'll need it once you hit Reading the Skulduggery Pleasant novels up to The Faceless Ones in fact.
Obviously I like to read a lot whee
Between the two?

Looks like there's nine books depending on what languages they're published in... I suppose it's not as long as the Dresden Files or the Stackhouse novels.
Charonai
Javier Cross

Obviously I like to read a lot whee
Between the two?

Looks like there's nine books depending on what languages they're published in... I suppose it's not as long as the Dresden Files or the Stackhouse novels.

Not as many main novels, think of The World of Skulduggery Pleasant as Torchwood Meets Hellsing with (EVEN MORE) Sorcery at work and it'll help you very much.
Javier Cross

Not as many main novels, think of The World of Skulduggery Pleasant as Torchwood Meets Hellsing with (EVEN MORE) Sorcery at work and it'll help you very much.

It might?
The only thing I know about Torchwood is that it's a spin-off of another series.
Charonai
Javier Cross

It might?
The only thing I know about Torchwood is that it's a spin-off of another series.

A Doctor Who Spin-off, where the Whovians and Torchwooders gather and the like.
Torchwood is on Netflix as well.
Javier Cross
Charonai
Javier Cross

It might?

Ah, okay... maybe I'll see it sometime.
Charonai
Javier Cross
Charonai
Javier Cross

It might?

Ah, okay... maybe I'll see it sometime.

Best of odds to you in that case then.
So where is everyone by chance?
User Image

User Image

Finally something Purely Dot Hack related worth talking about, Happy Pi Day(March 14th) 2015 y'all!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff