8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Javier Cross
Kitsune Rena
Javier Cross
Kitsune Rena
Going a bit off topic here... (dunno what to add to the conversation anymore ^^; )

COSPLAY TOPIC!!!!
I'm thinking of doing a crossplay of original Kite and trying to figure how to design his hat....I was thinking of using a cross between a newsboy and trapper design. Not sure if many active people around here know others who have worked on this costume before or plan to work on it, hoping to make a pattern of the hat to put up online (dunno if for sale or free yet, depends on amount of work) but I'm hoping to get something that looks correct proportional to my head and not look like some of the messier versions of the cosplay I've seen. Then the pattern can be altered for all the Kite offshoot types (like Sakuya and Tri-Edge) which I may try working on also after I have a base. The hat is the most confusing part of his design to get made from me looking at it. Some other hats (like Mistral's and Sakubo's) are also set up weirdly so after this first adventure in hat making it'd be interesting to fool with some other types to make it easier for others to work with and get more dot hack cosplay being made and worn. 3nodding

Sakubo or Sakuya sound a lot like fun, actually. ^_^
Hey, if a couple of people could go with a Crossplay of the 11-12 Doctors from Doctor Who, at 2013, I'm pretty sure that this can be done.

What about BlackRose?

I REALLY REALLY want to do both Kite and BlackRose (have since I first got into .hack, hell I have a BR wallscroll over my bed from when I learned about wallscrolls a year after or so and BR figurine, which was also the first figure I bought). For her, the armor would be the difficult point. I know one cosplayer on DA name Rinature did an awesome job making her costume so I'd probably use that for realistic reference. Really I just need to learn armor crafting with stuff like Worbla and resin then I could get her done (along with painted leggings, messing with some boots and the loincloth pieces, then getting leather strapping for the bra-armor part together). I really want to do their costumes justice when I work on them, so I'll probably go all out on them.

I wish you the best of odds if/when you get around to such a task, okay?

Yeah, I'll be trying. Just kinda in planning stages so far.
Kitsune Rena
Javier Cross
Kitsune Rena
Javier Cross
Kitsune Rena
Going a bit off topic here... (dunno what to add to the conversation anymore ^^; )

COSPLAY TOPIC!!!!
I'm thinking of doing a crossplay of original Kite and trying to figure how to design his hat....I was thinking of using a cross between a newsboy and trapper design. Not sure if many active people around here know others who have worked on this costume before or plan to work on it, hoping to make a pattern of the hat to put up online (dunno if for sale or free yet, depends on amount of work) but I'm hoping to get something that looks correct proportional to my head and not look like some of the messier versions of the cosplay I've seen. Then the pattern can be altered for all the Kite offshoot types (like Sakuya and Tri-Edge) which I may try working on also after I have a base. The hat is the most confusing part of his design to get made from me looking at it. Some other hats (like Mistral's and Sakubo's) are also set up weirdly so after this first adventure in hat making it'd be interesting to fool with some other types to make it easier for others to work with and get more dot hack cosplay being made and worn. 3nodding

Sakubo or Sakuya sound a lot like fun, actually. ^_^
Hey, if a couple of people could go with a Crossplay of the 11-12 Doctors from Doctor Who, at 2013, I'm pretty sure that this can be done.

What about BlackRose?

I REALLY REALLY want to do both Kite and BlackRose (have since I first got into .hack, hell I have a BR wallscroll over my bed from when I learned about wallscrolls a year after or so and BR figurine, which was also the first figure I bought). For her, the armor would be the difficult point. I know one cosplayer on DA name Rinature did an awesome job making her costume so I'd probably use that for realistic reference. Really I just need to learn armor crafting with stuff like Worbla and resin then I could get her done (along with painted leggings, messing with some boots and the loincloth pieces, then getting leather strapping for the bra-armor part together). I really want to do their costumes justice when I work on them, so I'll probably go all out on them.

I wish you the best of odds if/when you get around to such a task, okay?

Yeah, I'll be trying. Just kinda in planning stages so far.

Shall we resume era-related discussions?

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Javier Cross

Not sure where to go from where we were. Anything you want to discuss about it?
Kitsune Rena
Javier Cross

Not sure where to go from where we were. Anything you want to discuss about it?

Pick a Pre-R:X era and we can talk about it.
lnnk
We have a .hack// thread!?

Hell yeah! (☝ ՞ਊ ՞)☝

Of course we have the thread for dot hack.
This is glorious news.

So do you have more to add to the table you wanna say?
Javier Cross
lnnk

Hell yeah! (☝ ՞ਊ ՞)☝

This is glorious news.

I'm just mega glad to see this fandom is alive. I've been a fan for almost a decade. ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

I would love some remasters or PS3 versions. I'd never get anything done if there was an actual THE WORLD.

We should discuss the identity of Helba. What kind of person do you think was behind that avatar? I've always been bummed out we never got to know.
lnnk
Javier Cross
lnnk

Hell yeah! (☝ ՞ਊ ՞)☝

This is glorious news.

I'm just mega glad to see this fandom is alive. I've been a fan for almost a decade. ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

I would love some remasters or PS3 versions. I'd never get anything done if there was an actual THE WORLD.

We should discuss the identity of Helba. What kind of person do you think was behind that avatar? I've always been bummed out we never got to know.

How did you make an image like that, actually? emotion_jawdrop

Yes, Re-mastered versions of the games would be very welcome on board actually, I wouldn't complain if they'd also be on the WiiU either.

I suspect that if Helba was a She, 'She' would undoubtedly be a Witch, or rather Three Witches, actually if you believe Helba consists of 3 people.
Who are also Hackers, we all know that dot hack is very fond of Subtext of all kinds, especially with regards to the Supernatural, do we not?
Javier Cross
lnnk
Javier Cross
lnnk

Hell yeah! (☝ ՞ਊ ՞)☝

This is glorious news.

Yes, Re-mastered versions of the games would be very welcome on board actually, I wouldn't complain if they'd also be on the WiiU either.

I suspect that if Helba was a She, 'She' would undoubtedly be a Witch, or rather Three Witches, actually if you believe Helba consists of 3 people.
Who are also Hackers, we all know that dot hack is very fond of Subtext of all kinds, especially with regards to the Supernatural, do we not?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ You mean faces like these? A beautiful girl taught me a magic trick and I' now able to do them.

WiiU would be good-- I need to get one.

I also wondered if she was run by multiple users! It is always a possibility. Some suggested she was AI like
it is strongly hinted that Zelkova is in other media
. I think it's more likely that she is at least one human.
lnnk
Javier Cross
lnnk
Javier Cross
lnnk

Hell yeah! (☝ ՞ਊ ՞)☝

This is glorious news.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ You mean faces like these? A beautiful girl taught me a magic trick and I'm now able to do them.

WiiU would be good-- I need to get one.

I also wondered if she was run by multiple users! It is always a possibility. Some suggested she was AI like
it is strongly hinted that Zelkova is in other media
. I think it's more likely that she is at least one human.

I feel happy to hear it, you may have to teach me how, sometime if possible.

Imagine having to fight against Supernatural foes for bosses in the dot hack universe again, in the games.
I will not lie, I actually miss the possibility. emo

What is known is that Helba is intelligent and that Helba is extremely Powerful, is it not so?
Are there any dot hack fans left over?

Kawaii Hero

Javier Cross

*raises hand*
SONNYxBEAN
Javier Cross

*raises hand*

So you have arrived, Sonny.
Shall we talk some more, in here?
So is anyone else interested in talking about how combat in the dot hack universe works?
I actually enjoy how Combat Speed in particular gets more adjusted by each new dot hack era. cool
Misaki Ryou-kun
Javier-san, your mind is the biggest compendium of crossover knowledge that I have ever heard of. It's amazing.

So how have you been, dear Misaki?
Pleased to see you with us.

So where is everyone?
Javier Cross
Misaki Ryou-kun
Javier-san, your mind is the biggest compendium of crossover knowledge that I have ever heard of. It's amazing.

So how have you been, dear Misaki?
Pleased to see you with us.

So where is everyone?

I'm doing well. Didn't know that planning college would get even more difficult AFTER being accpeted, though...
But I'm glad to be here. This is GaiaOnline, and offline troubles stay out in The Other World. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff