Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vermillion Bibliophile

Javier Cross

I still have to watch the series some more.

I know, it doesn't mean I gotta like the idea.

I tend to have the same kind of thing going on with the Potter-world these days, this is just nuts when you think about it.

I hope she may return to us as soon as possible.

Indeed you do. The new episode today was interesting.

True.

No doubt about that.

Aye.
Zero the Crimson
Javier Cross

I still have to watch the series some more.

I know, it doesn't mean I gotta like the idea.

I tend to have the same kind of thing going on with the Potter-world these days, this is just nuts when you think about it.

I hope she may return to us as soon as possible.

Indeed you do. The new episode today was interesting.

True.

No doubt about that.

Aye.

I left off at episode 12, I gotta see if I can correct that.

So what else involving dot hack shall we discuss?

You've been having problems too?

You remember the AIDA Phenomenon, to talk about?

Scompiglio's Wife

Dothackers.net is still active on information. I could give you a link right now...

http://www.dothackers.net/

Anyways, I'm more of a fan of R:1 than R:2.
Princess of the Crows
Dothackers.net is still active on information. I could give you a link right now...

http://www.dothackers.net/

Anyways, I'm more of a fan of R:1 than R:2.

Thank you so much for that.

Either way you slice or dice it, The Dot hack universe could use new Music Videos to raise awareness, and as we are right now, if we don't find a way to mobilize coherently, its not gonna matter very much which era we're more fond of out of the others, really.

Vermillion Bibliophile

Javier Cross

Well, that's not so bad. There are only 18 so far.

Ah, that reminds me. There was a season of .hack that the main characters were special chibi ish versions of Kite and BlackRose, if I recall correctly. Do you know what that one was called?

Plenty.

Off the top of my head, I recall something about a tournament and the spots appearing..again my memories rather fuzzy.
Zero the Crimson
Javier Cross

Well, that's not so bad. There are only 18 so far.

Ah, that reminds me. There was a season of .hack that the main characters were special chibi ish versions of Kite and BlackRose, if I recall correctly. Do you know what that one was called?

Plenty.

Off the top of my head, I recall something about a tournament and the spots appearing..again my memories rather fuzzy.

18 out of 24?
I reckon that's twice as many episodes as BlazBlue: Alter Memory and about 8 times as many episodes as dot hack//Quantum right there, I got a lot to follow on.

You mean this?
Do not mistake it for that one novel and its atrocious(ly non-existent) sequels, whatever you do.

That feels wrong.

That tournament was either later on in the games or was in the first tournament with Endrance in it as last opposition, right?

Winged Genius

I just discovered this thread and the OP is awesome for providing all that source. I love .Hack
YohAsakura358
I just discovered this thread and the OP is awesome for providing all that source. I love .Hack

By any chance, is that (Original!-) Kite at his Original outfit? emotion_jawdrop

Pleased to meet you.

Winged Genius

Javier Cross
YohAsakura358

By any chance, is that (Original!-) Kite at his Original outfit? emotion_jawdrop

Pleased to meet you.

Yes it is and nice to meet you too
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358

Pleased to meet you.

My heart feels just a bit happier in meeting people like you.
You already spotted White Flag Idiot, Misaki Ryou-Kun, Zero the Crimson, Princess of the Crows or Michelle Chiba in particular, yes?
You are welcome to say hello to them if you like.

Winged Genius

Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358

Pleased to meet you.

You already spotted White Flag Idiot, Misaki Ryou-Kun, Zero the Crimson, Princess of the Crows or Michelle Chiba in particular, yes?

Thank you. I spotted them but haven't said anything so *waves* hi you guys lol
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358

Pleased to meet you.

Here is what I feel:

If we can rally together in one location, we should be able to start pulling ourselves together, more or less.

Winged Genius

Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358

Pleased to meet you.

Here is what I feel:

If we can rally together in one location, we should be able to start pulling ourselves together, more or less.

Oh ok sounds good
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358

Here is what I feel:

Oh ok sounds good

So by any chance, do you know of other dot hack fans who may be interested in what's going on?

Winged Genius

Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358
Javier Cross
YohAsakura358

Here is what I feel:

Oh ok sounds good

So by any chance, do you know of other dot hack fans who may be interested in what's going on?

Oh sorry I don't I wish I knew more fans but it seems we are rare like Golden Sun fans.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff