Cali's Priority Plots! [Open - heavily u/c!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
--

Hello, this is priority thread for SoA of mine who need a little more attention. Some are looking for extensive plots, some are looking for flings or mates, but most are just here because they need RP in general! If your interest in RPing with them, quoting me here, in the main thread, or PMing me with plots will get my attention!

--

Other:
- Girl-oriented plot thread [x]
- Boy-oriented plot thread [x]
- Link to Journal

list for me: current RPS [if I'm missing something feel free to link me to it here! Or if I owe you an overdue tag the same thing applies! <3

Damu

In the Valley of Wonders (Damu x Vinay) - fling plot
Up, up, up! (Damu x Lokesh)
Explorers' Tales (Damu x Nguvu)
Beauty is in the Thought (Eloran x Damu)
A Sense of Adventure (Damu x Orudo)
Run! Run For Your Life!! (Damu x Gennadios) - fling plot

Nuru Moyo
Two Shadows (Kivuli x Nuru)
Eua fling plot [complete - 3 puppies!]

Aka'ula
Friendly Competition (Aka x Barawai)

Cheshi
Flower Finders (Cheshi x Damu)

Leilani
Unhappy Mentor (Kheri x Leila)

Minttu
The Three Ghosts
Adventures to the North (Minttu + Nousha x Twins)

Aajamaak
What's a lie? (Aajamaak x Biser)
Shorty! (Aajmaak x Dagny)
Little Lost Lions (Aaja x Gunnar)
Uncertainy Of a Cub (Aaja x Aeskilegt)

Tollak
Future Dreams (Tollak x Rokuro)

Romano
Boo! (Safihi x Romano)
Hungry Night Dwellers (Imp x Romano)

Luka
Seer Siblings (Ishara x Luka)
Sith Make Bad Friends (Ruyken x Luka)

Vellamo
no current RPs

Pekee

Overwhelming (Aquapuga x Pekee)
The Winter Pest (Rizardon x Pekee x Aquapuga)

Shula
Fiery Angels (Shula x Kweli)

Yukiko
Laughing Hyenas (Yukiko x God of Laughter) - Fling plot

Jengo
Trouble At Daybreak (Jengo x Pima) - Fling plot

Seolfor
The "Normal" Day (Seolfor x Kiini) - fling plot

Mzuka
Searching (Nisha x Mzuka)
The Kind Hearted (Mzuka x Ailith)

Lynnedslag
When Lightning Strikes (Lynnedslag x Brillaposa)

Sahar
Words Can't Express It (Sahar x Thei'ng)
New Strangers (Lore x Sahar)

Meraka
The Sky Above (Meraka x Bai Yun)

Ilaorun
Waking at Sunrise (Ilaorun x Ailith)

Kimondo
[PRP] As Bright as the Sun Shines (Kimondo/Bryne/Vogel)

Zdenko
The right choice (Zdenko x Fahari)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:05 pm
TOP PRIORITY

Quote:
User ImageLindani

A secretive fellow with a gentle, raspy voice. Lindani is embarrassed of his appearance and given the choice would rather hide then let others see him. He has a horrible past and a whole lot of bad luck, constantly running into trouble in some way or another.

Lindani is also a seer. He sees the future, which may or may not come in handy for the poor guy.

I want lot's of RP for him! Mostly because his life sucks at the moment and I want to try and change that for the poor guy. xD

Quote:
User ImagePekee
A chittery chattery, friendly type of gal who gets all up in others faces. No regard for personal space or privacy Pekee wants to know everything about you! This is for the sake of her own personal curiosity, not because she means to go around telling everyone your secrets. It just sort of ends up that way because she's too much of a social butterfly to not bring up any juicy new information.

Pekee is also a seer. Her visions are sparked at random but will always be viewed focusing on someone she knows or loves.

Quote:

Romano

Romano is looking for flings. I love hybrids so non-leopard pairings with him are perfectly fine with me!

Romano is in general a nice guy. He's a bit of a people pleaser and will do things he normally wouldn't want to in order to make others happy. He's most definitely not a morning person and is prone to being grumpy and sarcastic when woken up earlier than he would prefer.

Planned flings
Rrab [2/5 rps complete]

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Damu Chui

One of my favorite SoA, Damu is an adventuress extraordinaire and lives for the thrill of danger. She has a cold expression on her face, even when in the silliest of moods! This tends to make others avoid her when given the choice, but Damu is fun, kind and also very loyal to her friends! Damu lives for the thrill of adventure, danger and seeing exotic new scenes each morning. Without that joy in life she'd be a very, very bored leopardess. Damu is a traveler! She could run into anyone at anytime, and virtually, anywhere. I have a few plots in mind I want for her to have during her lifetime but if you have another idea not listed I'm all ears!

The Plots:
- A RP or plot where Damu and another must escape from a flood.
- A RP or plot in which Damu and another must hide from something.
- A RP or plot that involves the desert in some way.
- Anything else! No death, pride joining plots.
- Damu is always up for flings. ;D
- She would take a mate required they love adventures, (or at least don't mind going on adventures) as much as her. I would prefer if they had similar personalities or conflicting ones as those most amuse me. They would also have to be okay with her having... Lot's of potential lovers. Damu's precious to me, her mate's owner would have to be active. Having said that I'm not overly picky with species or coloring for her mate. I search for personality over appearance.

Flings:
- Vinay (Saint Sergio)
- Gennadios (Cajanic)

Damu currently has [10] spare RPs for breedings.

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Seolfr

Seolf isn't exactly sound in the head. He's jittery, hyper and speaks fast and quick often leaving out important words. He has major fatherly issues and is convinced that he is the most successful Sentry around. Despite his obvious quirky nature Seol knows what he's doing and can do it well. He's a dedicated little machine with a big heart and lots of love. A diehard romantic he'll fall head over heels for any lady who tolerates him and often present her with gifts of flower bundles, breakfast-in-bed and other redeeming qualities that make him a sweetheart.

As mean as this is I'm looking for heartbreak when it comes to him. Multiple flings with the lady running off with another man, giving up on Seolfor or just abandoning him in the dead of the night Silver is set up for a love life of misery. He will eventually end up in an on-and-off type relationship with a wild dog who has him wrapped around her little finger along with another male.

Despite his complex love life and need for constant relationships Seol is up for other plots as well. General RP, Sentry RP, RP where he trains new Sentry's or helps wild dogs at the border find the pack if they wish to join! Anything! I just really want to RP Silver!

RPS
The "Normal" Day (Seolfor x Kiini)

Flings/Complex Relationships
- Kiini (Polette)
- Farah [on and off relationship] (Leasano)
-

Quote:
User ImageTordenskall
Skall. He is a reaver now and much to his dislike has recently discovered the existence of his brother Lynnedslag. Tordenskall is still a learning reaver, but is patient and willing to take orders from his superiors since he considers himself an amateur still. He prefers to think a situation through before barreling into it and hoping to succeed. That being said he was raised a fighter and won't back down from a fight unless he knows he has no shot at winning.

Skall currently isn't looking for any flings or mates, although you still may offer just know with him I might not accept depending on current IC circumstances. Just RP. ALL the RP.

Quote:

User ImageTollak

Tollak is a wild, hotheaded boy whose primary focus is on fighting, success and victory! He's the only of his family to actually be striving to become a reaver despite his mother wanting to become one. Tollak is always up for fights, friends who he can spar with and future reaver buddies to plot future success stories with. He also would like a mentor of some sort to teach him how to fight better, and of course opportunities to go a-viking some more.

He'll gladly share stories with his friends about his reavering adventures, or take them out on viking themselves! He is still rather young and can be played as an adolescent as well.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:09 pm
ALSO PRIORITY

The SoA in this section are blank slates or not-so-blank slates who need direction in their lives.

Quote:
User Image

Blank Slate

Will:
Join a pride, gen rp, siblings rp, make friends or enemies.

Won't:
Be critically injured, die.

Quote:

Yukiko is a simple hyena. She will resort to violence when she doesn't understand something and doesn't speak much. She's nice though, and having grown up in the snow and now found herself in the grasslands by following a cheetah she finds everything new and funny. I believe she has a fling lined up with the god of laughter.

Will: Join a pack, interact with others, meet new species, etc.
Won't: be maimed/injured, die.

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Minttu

Minttu is... Special. She believes two ghosts live in her mind and has named them Nousha and Hathor. They are in truth part of her ever changing split personality and sometimes Minttu will act completely like one of her "ghosts" while having a conversation with the other. Minttu herself is rather shy and timid, rather soft spoken and nervous around strangers. She is obsessed with lore and stories of all kinds, all three of her personalities are. Hathor is a little mean spirited but it's all in good play. She can be a bit of a jerk when acting as Hathor but Minttu will never allow herself to issue harm to another even when Hathor is screaming at her to do so. Nousha is openly friendly and a diehard romantic. She'll fall in love with any male she sees be even a little bit kind to Minttu and Minttu will mutter something to herself to stop her. Usually "shut up." or "not happening."

Minttu is a jedi lorekeeper and her past is rich and flavorful just like the facts she must remember for her job. She'll interact with anyone, even sith soldiers, however be warned her personality may change at any given moment.

Will: Interact as herself, Hathor or Nousha. Learn prides, current or disbanded history, help others.
Won't: Be injured critically/maimed, or die. She also will not be leaving her pride.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:10 pm
Casual RP (Not Priority)

---

I'm up for RP with anyone in my Journal and I would specifically like RP with these guys if nobody else interests you! Link to Journal

---

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Anemy

Anemy's name means "superior spirit" and in a way she lives up to that title. She could be considered couragous. She'll accept any challenge that comes her way if she believes she can win... Which is most of the time. Likes to feel like she's in charge of her friends or siblings, she doesn't nessarily need to be the boss; just as long as she feels she has power over someone.

She is a seer. Sees her own future when looking into others eyes

Quote:

User ImageRu'yah

Ru'yah is one of my favourite SoA. She is a seer who used to wander the roguelands, however now she lives in the Kasai kingdom of Tengoku no Kurēdoru. Her visions come as dreams or nightmares. She is trapped in her "dream-state" until the vision finishes. Malnourishment increases the length of said visions whereas food will lower it. Ru'yah is lazy. Ru'yah used to be a little fat, now she's a toothpick. Ru'yah is nice and simple and sweet. But horribly blunt and either doesn't understand or simply cannot lie.

Ru'yah needs a god for a mate if she wants children. Or another Taiho like herself. For that, I want a lot of RPs since she's one of my favourites. But considering she can't leave her kingdom the only way she can do that is by RPing with others in her kingdom and RPing with passing Gods who happened to drop by for whatever reason.

Yeah...

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nuru Moyo

Absent-minded, child-like, and kind Nuru Moyo is my little lovable idiot. He tries extremely hard, and most days, succeeds despite him coming home only to be picked on by pack females. He has been known to suffer some pretty painful looking failures though, such as being kicked in leg, face planting, and his newest addition being stung by bees as he tried to steal honey from them. He kind of stands out, like a bright light in a dark place. Always singing (horribly), being positive and overly friendly to lions who may or may not eat him, it isn't all that hard to find Nuru in the graveyard or surrounding pride lands.

Quote:
User ImageAajamaak is a kind and silly stormborn, who has inherited her father and grandfathers clumsiness by having no sense of direction. But, like her mom she is confident in everything she does, regardless of how badly she does it. She often gets frustrated at her fail-streak but is determined to prove herself worthy of being a stormborn! Aajamaak dabbles in fishing and healing since as a freeborn she doesn't have a lot to do. She's recently met her grandmother and is naive enough to not grasp why her mommy and her grandma don't get along.

Aajamaak will never be a reaver, she's too nice for that! However I'm more than happy for her to interact with reavers and bullies.. Required it's within the safety of the stormborn borders. xD

Quote:

User ImageVellamo

First and foremost Vellamo is in my monster pride concept as a Kukoa. Vellamo is a strong willed hyena who uses the wrong word sometimes and says things like "ta" instead of "the". She hates 'mortals'. It's not personal, she just doesn't think they're good enough, she'll converse with them and such but she will never think highly of another NOT in her pride. She has family issues yet is now a parent and determined to be a GREAT one at that. She's a seer, yet abuses her powers. By opening a small oracle shop in the monster pride where anyone (yes, even mortals) can come to have their "fortunes" told. In exchange, they give her food, shells or interesting new pieces of gossip she can use.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:11 pm
Should be good with three... You may post now while I fill in the blanks. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:56 am
For Damu I have Gennadios:

User Image
He's a con man by nature, but I could see them ending up on any of those wild adventures when things don't quite go as planned for him. xD We could go from there? I would be fine with a fling!

Furiza and Lynnedslag
User Image
She's joining the snow pride, but they should totally meet first because they're BIRDS. xD Thats really all I have. >>

For Jengo:
User Image User Image
Either one would be open for a fling!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:30 pm
Cajanic
For Damu I have Gennadios:
He's a con man by nature, but I could see them ending up on any of those wild adventures when things don't quite go as planned for him. xD We could go from there? I would be fine with a fling!

Awesome! Always up for more flings with Damu. And which of those adventures would you rather him get trapped in if you have a preference? I'll start something up for them soonish. ^^

Quote:
Furiza and Lynnedslag
She's joining the snow pride, but they should totally meet first because they're BIRDS. xD Thats really all I have. >>

Yes!! That is a GREAT reason XD. Would you mind setting something up for them? :3

Quote:
For Jengo:
Either one would be open for a fling!

What's Pima like? Jengo's coloring and hers go together so well I'll have to take you up on that fling offer! >>  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:39 pm
I have some options~ c:

For Seolfor:

User Image

Kiini just got to the Tangambili fairly recently with her father. I'd be totally up for working on a heartbreak plot for him, if you want. c: Something like they become good friends, a fling happens, but she doesn't want to see him as anything more than a friend? I dunno, it's an option luls. Otherwise sentry RP would be loved~ <3

For Mzuka:

User Image
User Image
User Image

I don't know his situation, but these three (Nisha and Leto especially) don't get as much love as they should. Mzuka recently had a litter and came to her pride, but they could meet while she's off on a hunt or out somewhere. > u> I just thought it was pretty hysterical that they have the same name. xD Same goes for the other two as well~

Polette
Crew

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:16 pm
Polette
I have some options~ c:

For Seolfor:

Kiini just got to the Tangambili fairly recently with her father. I'd be totally up for working on a heartbreak plot for him, if you want. c: Something like they become good friends, a fling happens, but she doesn't want to see him as anything more than a friend? I dunno, it's an option luls. Otherwise sentry RP would be loved~ <3

That plot. right there. It's perfect. I'm so up for that happening. Seolfor will be the best temporary boyfriend ever. <3

Quote:
For Mzuka:

I don't know his situation, but these three (Nisha and Leto especially) don't get as much love as they should. Mzuka recently had a litter and came to her pride, but they could meet while she's off on a hunt or out somewhere. > u> I just thought it was pretty hysterical that they have the same name. xD Same goes for the other two as well~

Mzuka and Mzuka XDD

Well MY Mzuka is in the bloodletters cult. However as a guard and general rules basically he can just about go anywhere he wants. Personality wise he is rather two-faced. He is mostly perceived as being a happy clown, doing silly or comical things without meaning to. To him it is just a ruse as he can be cold and calculating when need be. He also does things others might not say are acceptable such as stealing food or jewelry since he grew up by himself and doesn't understand what's so wrong about that. But mostly he just takes pleasure in being a likeable idiot.

He also is a jewelry hoarder and has hidden "stashes" hidden all over the place in the rogue lands. Perhaps they meet as he's trying to dig one up?

He can also meet Nisha and Leto if they are out hunting if you like. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:26 pm
Yaaaaay~ : D

I love this idea, PLUS they'd be really pretty together. > u> *shot*

For Mzuka, I'm cool with whatever~ : D I miss playing my hybrids, and they could talk about his cult (if that's allowed) since I have no idea what it's about. :'D Nisha actually has some history with the Demon Pride, so I dunno if that would be more for conversation or what. xD But yay~ : D

I could start one if you'd like to start the other? ^^

Polette
Crew

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:23 pm
Polette

For Mzuka, I'm cool with whatever~ : D I miss playing my hybrids, and they could talk about his cult (if that's allowed) since I have no idea what it's about. :'D Nisha actually has some history with the Demon Pride, so I dunno if that would be more for conversation or what. xD But yay~ : D

He's not really allowed to discuss his cult. XD So basically he'd just be treated like any other rogue since he's been told to keep hush-hush about it. But uh... Yeah! Conversations. XD

Seolfor x Kiini  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:39 pm
CaliWolfe
Polette

He's not really allowed to discuss his cult. XD So basically he'd just be treated like any other rogue since he's been told to keep hush-hush about it. But uh... Yeah! Conversations. XD

Seolfor x Kiini

Luls, I kind of figured. c: But here's the other one~ ^^

Polette
Crew

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:24 pm
CaliWolfe

For Damu- I think the running from something could work best. He could get sucked into her problem, or she could end up running to avoid something he pissed off. XD

For Lynnedslag-
I will!

For Jengo-
She's a blank slate so she could be pretty much anything. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:12 pm
Cajanic
CaliWolfe

For Damu- I think the running from something could work best. He could get sucked into her problem, or she could end up running to avoid something he pissed off. XD

For Lynnedslag-
I will!

For Jengo-
She's a blank slate so she could be pretty much anything. XD

afjkasnfjd so many ads. Here! For our fling/adventure plot!

Also, here for Jengo & Pima.

And if you still want a fling for Bato I have a couple other boys who would be interested in a fling if you like (in process of adding them):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- I've put him in the mix and match right now

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:33 pm
Updated! Everybody's personalities and RPs have now been added!

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff