Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Waking at Sunrise (Ilaorun x Ailith)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:01 pm
A lioness was hidden in the darkness of a cave unseen. She yawned just waking up for the day. She looked up noticing that light was entering the cave. She stretched her body out from the uncomfortable position she spent the whole night in. Her necklace dragged across the ground. The loud noise of rock hitting rock startled her. She finally stood up stretching out her tired legs.

She decided that getting out of the cave would be quite refreshing. She began her mission of leaving her old home. She would need to find a new one as well as finding food. The cave was too cold and damp for her liking. She preferred something warmer something safer. She stopped in her footsteps seeing a shadow blocking the light from outside.

The shadow resembled a lion. From where she was standing it looked as if the lion was all black but she knew that must have been only an illusion. She walked closer out of curiosity not wanting to get to close in case it was a creature she should fear. She got a better view of the animal noting that it was a he. This lion seemed bright not like when she first saw him. Her eyes were drawn to his bright mane. It was so beautiful she couldn’t believe.

She wanted to meet him. She had to meet him. She came out of the cave showing him that she was there. She didn’t speak any words at first she just examined him looking at his face. Next to him she felt so dark he was bright like the sunrise coming from the east. She smiled wanting him to know she wasn’t dangerous. ”I’m Ailith.” She said feeling as if she had to tell him her name. ”And you are?”

Caliwolfe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:39 pm
Leasano

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ilaorun had made it his mission to bring peace to a fallen world. He had watched many die from grief, from starvation, from betrayal... The world was no good, and it needed changing.

He was a pacifist however. No amount of violence would encourage Ilaorun to fight. No amount of peace would prevent him from preaching either. He knew of the dark secrets the world had and it was in his paws to stop that darkness from spreading.

He was on his way outside of the diseased pride he had happened upon. He was immune to such a illness, the lucky spirit he was. Outside he wandered in hopes of collecting more plants that he could use for his healing potions. A reported flower mixture had been reported to make the diseased feel more at ease for a few minutes. Ilaorun was outside fetching materials so that those minutes would happen.

A female approached him unexpectedly as he dug under a tree roots for more herbs he knew were awaiting him. "Hello." He bowed his head forward slightly. "My name is Ilaorun." He cautiously looked around, seeing if he could see others nearby. "You're not one of the diseased are you?"

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:02 pm
”The diseased?” She had heard of the pride before where over half of them were infected cursed to die young. She hadn’t thought she wondered so close to it though. ”I’m nothing of that sort.” She wondered if he was one of them. He didn’t seem to be ill then again they never did.

She looked to the ground that he was near. He had been digging something up, roots or herbs of a sort? She wasn’t quite sure which on it was. He was most defiantly part of the pride. ”Are you?” She asked curious hoping she didn’t come off as rude. She caught herself.

”I don’t mean to insult you by asking or anything. I’m just curious.” She reassured him of her intentions. Not wanting to be offensive by anyway. She always wondered if the disease was contagious. She had heard rumors that one could not get it she couldn’t help but be sceptical.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:29 am
Leasano

"My apologizes then." He was quick to show he meant not to insult her with yet another bow of respect. Where he reigned from to insult a lady came with quite the price. That and Ilaorun didn't mean to frighten her away with his outburst of a question.

"No, I am not diseased either." He informed her lightly. "I am immune, however there is a possibility you might not. I advise staying away from the border as you are a lion." Only lions were susceptible to the disease. That and lion hybrids. It was quite the nasty piece of work too. Coughing, wheezing, no desire to eat as your focus was on breathing. Ilaorun had not been in the pride for long, yet he could already feel the heartbreak and hurt that came along with living there. Death was just apart of another day, and hope was always running low.

He had a lot of work to do if he wished to restore such a prospect back into the pride's broken hearts.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:13 pm
”Just lions that peculiar.” She did it again. She always spoke without thinking before. That was why from time to time she would say things that others would find offensive or rude. She would always find herself apologising about something in a conversation it slowly became a habit, a strange habit at that. ”It’s a little funny isn’t it how it just affects lions?”

She didn’t even notice what she had said and continued talking. ”You must be a doctor.” She had just called a disease something funny something to laugh about. It was a horrible thing to do but the words just kept on coming not even giving her a chance to recall what she said a minute ago or even a second ago.

”Have you caught on to something yet?” She asked out of curiosity. ”Maybe a way to cure them or is that impossible or are you not sure?” She asked about three questions at once. She was wondering why he had not responded. She wasn’t sure if she had spoken slowly enough for him to understand so she stopped for a moment giving herself a moment to breath.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:25 am
Leasano

"I am no doctor" Ilaorun shook his head. He was, indeed, training to become such, however he was far from being a professional. He was but a student of sorts, doing what was necessary in order to learn more about the career he had selected. In all honesty, he would have made a much better priest. Yet he wanted to do something and thus this lead him to pursuing the choice of a doctor.

He wasn't there yet though. In fact he was only just beginning.

"There is no cure, which is why I warn you stranger to stay away." The last thing he wanted to do was give another the disease he had seen strip away lives on a daily basis. Funny or not how only lions contracted the disease, Ilaorun saw it his job to help stop it.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:20 pm
She backed up a little when he warned her. ”You’re not a doctor?” She repeated him slightly surprised. If he wasn’t one why would he be collecting herbs? She just ignored her suspicions and talked to him once again.

”I’m sure there’s a cure.” She said wanting to stay positive for everyone effected by it. ”It just hasn’t been discovered yet.” She knew that someone would find a cure someday, a least she hoped they would.

She hoped that everyone affected by it was not in pain all of the time because of it. She couldn’t even imagine catching it. That meant she would have to leave soon. She would never go back. Even though she would be obligated to out of curiosity she wouldn’t.

CaliWolfe

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff