Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:06 am
User Image

A rust coloured leopard was flitting from the ground to low branches gently, almost like a game of weaving in and out of the limbs that protruded from the trees.

She had found an area that was slightly more wooded than some of the open plains in the land. She preferred these. As a leopard she was more than capable of climbing trees, and it made her feel a little special that the other species just didn't seem to be as good at it.

Safihi was still bored, she'd seen a fair few critters on her travels but lacked any social interaction with other felines the past few days. Perhaps with more trees about, she'd find a leopard?

The female leapt onto another low hanging branch and began a short ascent to sit mid-way up a tree. Shaded but still in view, she turned her gaze downwards to watch the world go by.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Romano wasn't exactly travelling today. Instead, he lounged pleasantly on one of the lowest branches of a giant tree he had happened upon the day before. He was awake and yet the desirable feeling to simply stay in bed "just a bit longer" had overcome him and made him stay put. He even was simply "resting his eyes" for a few moments longer as the cozy feeling of being in his makeshift bed was luring him back to sleep.

He didn't even have a good reason to be tired. The previous week he hadn't done much other than the one day he had spent pursuing a antelope that somehow found it's way into the uneven forest floor. He had spent the hours stalking it and waiting until it finally let it's guard down to hunt it. One couldn't say Romano was without patience now...

He rolled over to allow his cream colored legs to bask in the sunlight as it shone brightly on him. Stretching he opened his eyes and in the distance above him failed to notice the other leopard who was promptly sitting in the trees.

As far as he could tell, he was the only one here.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:30 am
Safihi's eyes were trailing about the ground and branches beneath her in a rather lazy fashion - threatening to close as sleep began to fog her mind. She shook it away gently. There was no use in being lazy, as comfortable as she was. She had rested enough yesterday and today she itched to do something or to speak to someone.

Suddenly she saw something move and peered a little closer, her body bending the thinner end of the branch as she crept towards the end. It was a leopard indeed! With a beautiful purple coat. He looked wonderfully sleepy and seemed oblivious to her presence.

She couldn't resist the opportunity.

Aiming for a branch near him rather than the same one gave her margin for error, and with nothing but a whoosh of air she leapt down from her branch to his - a little lower than she had been.

"Boo!"

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 am
Zohwhee

"Gah!" Romano's eyes flickered open instantly and he jumped back a few steps, nearly falling off of the branch he favored in the process.

When did that leopard get there?! Romano thought he had rather good ears but he had failed to detect her in his sleepy state. He didn't even notice her when she jumped down onto his branch as his mind drifted off further into dreamland...

"Whendidyou-!?" He rushed his words unintentionally but took a moment to clear his throat and speak "properly". "You... You got me." Yes 'got' was the word. Got as in, nearly made him jump out of skin. "Ugh... Good. Morning." He rubbed his eye with his paw pad in an effort to force himself awake.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:07 pm
Excellent! The rust coloured leopard smiled. "You got me!" Was one of the best things she could hear. In honesty, her day was always a little bit brighter when someone fell foul of one of her tricks, even though she meant well. The male had nearly fallen off his branch, and although she would have felt bad had he fallen, it wasn't something she thought about when she had leapt.

He looked as sleepy as she felt earlier. "The morning is better for having made yours harder!" She joked. That was the thing with Safihi, she didn't realize that she could be offensive sometimes in her nature. She was just having fun and doing what she did best.

"You're the only other leopard around here I've seen!" She exclaimed as if it were some impressive achievement. "Peace and quiet was boring me, what are your plans?" She eyed him slyly.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:03 am
Zohwhee

"Eh?!" He was shocked by this girls antics. 'The morning is better for having made yours harder', well that was certainly something he had never heard before. Normally those who bothered him apologized yet this girl!

"Humph." He snorted at her remark of being the only other leopard around. That must have been in part Romano's fault as he was often not the most pleasant leopard to be around. Others tended to avoid him and stay out of his way when he was in a sour mood.

"I don't have any plans." He said. "I'm just watching the forest." That sounded boring. "Er... "Guarding" it." Yeah... That was a little less boring sounding.

"And you?" He asked. "Are you just going around waking everyone whose still asleep? You'll have some cranky locals chasing after you if you keep doing that you know."

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:06 pm
This leopard seemed grumpy, and though she entertained the idea that she may have been the cause for a moment, it soon floated through her mind and away.

She instead chose to give him an even wider smiled and bounce about on the tree branch a little - now she had woken up she was raring to go and wanted to do something - anything!

"No, I don't usually, it's just quite fun to catch others off guard. You could have been attacked, you know!" She offered helpfully, with a bit of a sour tone.

"Why don't we do some climbing?" She was half sarcastic and half serious, she could tell this leopard was in the mood for anything but jumping about in a tree.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:04 pm
Zosie

"Hmmh." Was his reply to the idea of being attacked. He'd like to think he would have woken up before such a thing had happened to him. In truth he probably wouldn't have, go figure.

Climbing? Really? Romano looked up to stare at the leopardess' face. She looked pretty intent on doing her tree climbing, and that he'd follow. Ugh. Fineeee. He lifted himself from the makeshift bed and stretched out for good measure. "Lead the way then." In a sarcastic way he lifted his paw out in front of him. "o brave explorer." He sincerely hoped she didn't mind his remarks, they just came naturally when he was in a less-than-impressed mood.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:50 am
Safihi actually didn't really notice his remarks, and was more concerned with the excitement of climbing. It sure did beat sitting around in trees all day, that was for sure. Her half sarcasm had been accepted and though she didn't directly notice the remarks, she did notice that Romano's tone was quite similar to hers. Oh well. Now they could have some fun.

"Right okay!" She readied herself and leaped up onto the nearest branch. "I wonder how high you could get. Not very I would think, you don't seem to be too excited about climbing." She said bluntly.

CaliWolfe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:28 pm
Her bluntness was beginning to bother Romano, although he shoved any mean or particularly viscous replies he could give away. He was tired. That's why he was bothered, because he was sleepy still.

"Just because i'm not excited doesn't mean i'm not a good climber." He mumbled under his breath. Still he followed Safihi without argument.

"I bet I can beat you to the top." He challenged, almost instinctively. He instantly realized he had voiced this aloud and made a mental note to keep his thoughts to himself.

Ugh.

UGH.

It was too late to back out now, he decided. Romano shifted forward on the branch he had stepped on and in doing so prepared to leap higher. This was going to be a long day, and a long day that mostly entailed climbing...

Zosie

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas