[BL-PRP] Seer Siblings (Luka & Ishara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luka sneezed.

He had been struggling with a sickness lately, and kept sniffling loudly in an effort to gain his parent's attention. But that hadn't worked out too well for him as he didn't display any symptoms of being sick other then extremely fake sounds coughs and constant sneezes from breathing in the pollen around him.

The sole reason he did cough in everyone's face only to ram into one of his siblings sides playfully was because he was convinced he was sick. He wasn't really, it was just his visions that made him feel ill. He'd get a bad headache from them and that was good enough to the small red leopon to convince him that he was "dying" from some mysterious illness.

"I'm not lying!" He promptly told one of his siblings who was starting to suspect how much of a serious danger this "contagious disease" really was. "Da says the stories I see are visions! It must be a vision making me sick!"

Velveteen Angel
I'm so sorry about the wait on this! ;_;

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:50 pm
User Image

Ishara had been curious about Luka's stories. She had dreams, but they were just dreams. She had never seen 'stories' like he did. It was odd. Plus, he was sick and she was perfectly healthy, so she never associated the two things as the same thing.

Still, she was curious.

She walked over to her brother, her form a bit bulkier than most leopons; carrying some extra weight around her stomach and legs. She was clearly a hybrid, because her body just didn't seem to fit together right. All gangly and odd. She hoped she grew into her body some day, but for now, she just looked...weird.

"You 'k Luka?" She asked, yawning. She had just woken from a nap and heard him whining and snuffling.

CaliWolfe
Omg I am so SO SORRY.

Velveteen Angel

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:11 am
Luka's ear twitched and he turned to face Ishara with a breath of somewhat relief. At least she was willing to listen to him! That alone was enough to make him revert back to his jolly state.

Well, as jolly as one could be when pretended to be sick that is.

"Hey Ishara." He greeted her calmly. "I'm having bad visions. Dreams. No, visions, yeah. When I eat." He explained. "But nobody believes me! They think I'm lying!" He then sniffled once again, although this one was just from simple allergies and not his fake-crying tears. He had no real reason or desire to earn guilt points from his siblings, those were saved for his parents.

Velveteen Angel
<3 I almost forgot completely about this tbh ;_;

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:35 am

Ishara was half asleep when he began to talk, trying to stifle another face-splitting yawn. She didn't want him to think she wasn't paying attention. She was! She was just sleepy. Why couldn't he have his issues when she was more awake? Then she could listen better.

"Y'sure they're not just dreams?" She asked slightly suspiciously. "How d'ya know they're visions?" Her dreams were just dreams. Stupid dreams that sometimes had hints of truth in them. Still, they were just dreams!

"Is it only when you eat?" She asked, crinkling her nose. "I suppose it'd be hard to dream while you're eating. Unless you're sleep-eating." That sounded delicious! Ishara was, unfortunately, gifted with a real love of food. That probably didn't help her gangly appearance. It didn't matter though! Boys were icky anyway, she didn't need to look pretty.

CaliWolfe

Velveteen Angel

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:44 am
"Yeah, only when I eat!" He exclaimed, seemingly not aware of how sleepy his sister looked. That might have worked out for the better though, had he noticed her falling asleep on him or just merely yawning he probably would have been slightly insulted.

"Is sleep-eating a thing?" He asked curiously. One could always count on Luka to ask questions. Then he seemed to remember her original question of asking how he knew they were visions. "Oh! They're visions alright! They... I think they're memories or something, they play out like a story." Whenever Luka dreamed his dreams weren't story like at all. They also usually were focused on something weird or random. Like giant butterflies chasing after a hippo...

He sneezed this time, not intentionally but it happened to be in the direction of his sister...

Velveteen Angel

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff