Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think a shop to spend our hoards of orbs is needed?

Oooh, YES! 0.8781512605042 87.8% [ 627 ]
Eww, NO! 0.1218487394958 12.2% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 714 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 > >>

O.G. Lovergirl

Hellfe
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Hellfe
NO NO NO

IF WE HAD A ORB SHOP THAT WOULD MEAN TO MANY NOOB WHO DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A CREW OR A RING IS TRYING TO BEAT SS/EB ON HARD!!
We have them already. So, your point is invalid.

yes but have you ever played with like a NOOB NOOB. fresh out of the train station? yeah not good to have in SS

LOL, I know what you mean Hellfe, but that still doesn't validate not having a store.

Edit: Also, Lady_Aji has created a zOMG Awareness thread, which provides links to help newbies when they enter zOMG. Next time you run into one just direct them to one of the zomg help links so they learn the game.

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Edward 100
ICESYS
Hellfe
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Hellfe
NO NO NO

IF WE HAD A ORB SHOP THAT WOULD MEAN TO MANY NOOB WHO DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A CREW OR A RING IS TRYING TO BEAT SS/EB ON HARD!!

yes but have you ever played with like a NOOB NOOB. fresh out of the train station? yeah not good to have in SS

LOL, I know what you mean Hellfe, but that still doesn't validate not having a store.

i could see why poeple would want it, but before that shop poeple worked hard for there orbs!
its unfair. mabey they could sell a specieal orb to get you only to 7.0 on a ring. and you guys all know theres the douple orb power up right?

O.G. Lovergirl

Hellfe
ICESYS
Hellfe
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Hellfe
NO NO NO

i could see why poeple would want it, but before that shop poeple worked hard for there orbs!
its unfair. mabey they could sell a specieal orb to get you only to 7.0 on a ring. and you guys all know theres the douple orb power up right?

Remember, both you and I and many others have worked hard for our orbs and continue to work hard for them. I don't know if you understand the concept of the Orbs Store? It isn't to buy orbs (without playing zOMG), but you use the orbs that you get from playing zomg and use them to buy items with. You know our orbs are soulbound and we can't trade them or do anything with them except for leveling up your rings. I have 10k orbs and wish I could use them to buy items with. Hope you get it.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
The purpose of the Orb Shop wouldn't be to hand out orbs. You would use the orbs that you earn in the game as currency for some nice zOMG!-related items.

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Edward 100
ICESYS
Hellfe
ICESYS
Hellfe
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Hellfe
NO NO NO

Remember, both you and I and many others have worked hard for our orbs and continue to work hard for them. I don't know if you understand the concept of the Orbs Store? It isn't to buy orbs (without playing zOMG), but you use the orbs that you get from playing zomg and use them to buy items with. You know our orbs are soulbound and we can't trade them or do anything with them except for leveling up your rings. I have 10k orbs and wish I could use them to buy items with. Hope you get it.

OHHH!!! i thought you ment a place where you buy orbs! ok my bad

O.G. Lovergirl

Hellfe

I figured from your last post you thought it was to buy orbs. No, I wouldn't suggest anything like that. If you are still liking the idea of an orbs store, where we can buy awesome items please go to the petition thread and sign! Some mentioned possible items could include animated versions of our rings.

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Edward 100
ICESYS
Hellfe

I figured from your last post you thought it was to buy orbs. No, I wouldn't suggest anything like that. If you are still liking the idea of an orbs store, where we can buy awesome items please go to the petition thread and sign! Some mentioned possible items could include animated versions of our rings.

yeah im digging it now!

Magnetic Phantom

Not against your idea in any way. 3nodding

Just wanted to point out that there is one thing you can do with orbs:

You can sell them. Not on the MP but back to Gaia (like Pancakes and Polos wink ) for 1g each.

I don't have many yet but those people who have hundreds of thousands might consider it - especially as we can sell things in bulk now, right?

Rainbow Fairy

13,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Partygoer 500
ICESYS
If I've posted this thread in the wrong place to get the attention of the developers, please let me know. Also, if this topic has already been discussed, let me know what has been said regarding the idea. Thanks.

We need an Orbs Shop. Why? Because for a lot of us, we have all our rings at level 10 and continue to play for orbs, which continues to grow, sitting there, collecting dust.

I have close to 10,000 orbs, with absolutely no use for them. If we had an Orb shop, just as we do for the "Wing Stickers" we've collected for the past event, I would be more inclined to play zOMG more. The higher priced orbs, the better the item.

What are your thoughts on this?

***EDIT: I've created a petition thread about this idea as well, if you would like to sign, you can go here: zOMG ORBS SHOP NEEDED-[PETITION]

you do realize that if you go to your inventory you can sell your orbs there for 1g each..

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Anjoulie
Not against your idea in any way. 3nodding

Just wanted to point out that there is one thing you can do with orbs:

You can sell them. Not on the MP but back to Gaia (like Pancakes and Polos wink ) for 1g each.

I don't have many yet but those people who have hundreds of thousands might consider it - especially as we can sell things in bulk now, right?
That's cool and all, but anybody could easily make more gold from Booty Grab than what they can sell their orbs for. And since that's the case, why should people be interested in or continue to play zOMG!? This idea would give new and current players a reason to collect orbs.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Cute Goddess 99
ICESYS
If I've posted this thread in the wrong place to get the attention of the developers, please let me know. Also, if this topic has already been discussed, let me know what has been said regarding the idea. Thanks.

We need an Orbs Shop. Why? Because for a lot of us, we have all our rings at level 10 and continue to play for orbs, which continues to grow, sitting there, collecting dust.

I have close to 10,000 orbs, with absolutely no use for them. If we had an Orb shop, just as we do for the "Wing Stickers" we've collected for the past event, I would be more inclined to play zOMG more. The higher priced orbs, the better the item.

***EDIT: I've created a petition thread about this idea as well, if you would like to sign, you can go here: zOMG ORBS SHOP NEEDED-[PETITION]

you do realize that if you go to your inventory you can sell your orbs there for 1g each..
A lot of people are already aware of this. The OP is just offering a suggestion for players who want to use their orbs for something other than ring upgrading and gold. We need to increase interest in zOMG! and selling off orbs in your inventory doesn't cut it.

O.G. Lovergirl

Cute Goddess 99
ICESYS

GRRR, quoting the first post is never good.

I am fully aware of selling it back for 1g, which is ridiculous. 10k orbs=10k gold which really sucks for the amount of time I put into playing zOMG. I can make 10k quicker.

O.G. Lovergirl

Lady_Aji thanks for answering a lot of the questions asked and clarifying many confusion. I will be offline for a bit, so feel free when you get the chance to continue answering. heart

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
No problem.

Wheezing Warlord

This is pretty much exactly the purpose of Epics.

That being said, I have no issue with your proposal.
              I don't really see Gaia putting artists to work for items for zOMG! at this point, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff