Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think a shop to spend our hoards of orbs is needed?

Oooh, YES! 0.8781512605042 87.8% [ 627 ]
Eww, NO! 0.1218487394958 12.2% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 714 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 > >>

O.G. Lovergirl

Kariba
ICESYS
Kariba
Y'know, if they ever implemented this idea, they could always use Nicolea's shop which.. was for zOMG merchandise anyway. That way he's not a wasted space selling nothing but real money items.

Have it set up like the Prize and Joy sort of, with a special tab just for the GC items.
JUST for zOMG players. Like teh Prize and Joy is for those people who play the Games and win Tickets.

I'm sure they can find a way to make Nicolea greedy for the orbs in some way as he's prone to do. Make up a story about how he's selling them 'back into circulation' or something. *shrug*

In the Petition thread (link is on first page and on my sig), do you think I should mentioned Nicolea as a possible orbs shop owner?

You could. It would be effort to fully set this up. As I said, Nicolea is pretty much a barren shop, and he's the zOMG guy, so it'd make the most sense for this idea to be implemented with him.

I have made the changes in the Petition thread.

8,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
i really like the idea, but gaia needs to give us our devs back first xD

Thirteenth Master

13,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Atrash the Squidmonger
Ximonix
I love this idea hehe and maybe our orbs can be traded in for gold even ^_^

Just to check, you do know you can already do this*, right, and are just noting how this feature could be more prominently and intuitively placed in such a shop?

*To sell orbs back to Gaia for 1 gold each, "My Gaia" -> Inventory -> zOMG tab -> click on where it shows your orbs -> click "Sell Item" -> adjust quantity, and hit "Sell Item" to confirm.[/quote

Ohhh okay xD sorry bout that I didn't know you could sell them
This is a nice idea, but I think the mods
have other things to worry about
than making another new shop sweatdrop

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
You mean developers.

O.G. Lovergirl

extra bump

O.G. Lovergirl

Celestial Trickster

35,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Super Converter 100
hows it going? i hope everyone will sign in...

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
This is a good idea ^^ But in the future we will need the orbs to do special recipes from the new areas.. But anyway, it's still a good idea, cause so many people have hoards of orbs, and this could be a wonderful way to use them :3
You do need to change the title. I was under the impression that you wanted a shop to buy orbs from, and was going to ignore the thread until I decided to see what all the pages were about. I suspected some interesting flaming to privately point and laugh at, but I found something much better.

Yes, that's right, I was going to ignore the thread because of the title. I'm sure many others already have.

You could change it to 'We need to buy things with orbs', though it's inelegant and cumbersome. Or 'We need a shop that takes orbs' to use a condensed gist of the first post. That, at least, would give it a more accurate representation. I'm sure many more signatures would follow the change, since many old-time players would no doubt welcome the idea.

O.G. Lovergirl

Xentus
hows it going? i hope everyone will sign in...

It's going good so far, we are getting more and more to sign each day.

O.G. Lovergirl

Grantith Varond
You do need to change the title. I was under the impression that you wanted a shop to buy orbs from, and was going to ignore the thread until I decided to see what all the pages were about. I suspected some interesting flaming to privately point and laugh at, but I found something much better.

Yes, that's right, I was going to ignore the thread because of the title. I'm sure many others already have.

You could change it to 'We need to buy things with orbs', though it's inelegant and cumbersome. Or 'We need a shop that takes orbs' to use a condensed gist of the first post. That, at least, would give it a more accurate representation. I'm sure many more signatures would follow the change, since many old-time players would no doubt welcome the idea.

Thanks for your feedback. I have changed it. Let me know if this new title is much better.
I wanted something short, but draws you in. Hope this one works.

O.G. Lovergirl

Good point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas