Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 254 255 256 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Werewolf

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
twisted ninja pirate
I don't know if this has been asked already as I don't have time to go over the entire forum, but when is zOMG suppose to be available to the general public?
User Image
Just adding pictures for the fun of it.
twisted ninja pirate
Timber901
twisted ninja pirate
I don't know if this has been asked already as I don't have time to go over the entire forum, but when is zOMG suppose to be available to the general public?
User Image
twisted ninja pirate
Read the stickies? I mean, the other stickies.

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Timber901
twisted ninja pirate
User Image
twisted ninja pirate

*quote* the game will be released on the 22nd of september *&quote*

that was me two weeks ago when someone pm'd me about zOMG =_=

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
The Form

Area: The Adventure Log
Summary: The Adventure Log
Explanation: In Barton Town, you'll find a little girl who cannot travel very far due to an illness. She wants to know about the outside world, and will give you a book to write about your adventures in. This is the Adventure Log.
Pictures and ExamplesThe adventure log is basically a repository of storyline information. It's divided into three aspects: The Story, Locations, and NPCs.
The storyline section is filled up as you complete key quests. The Location entry is filled in when you visit each part of Gaia, and the NPC section fills in as you speak with (or do quests for) NPCs.

An NPC Entry might look like this:

Rina

Rina
A girl I met in Barton Town. She runs a little flower shop. In fact, sometimes I think she loves flowers a bit too much. I caught her eating on earlier. She's a bit of a ditz, but her heart's in the right place. All of the guards seem to love her.

And so on. You can return to the little girl's home to read to her. Reading to her with certain entries in your log may unlock quests. (I.E. She might want to know more about Blaze). These quests can be completed at any time. When you complete a chapter, the little girl will give you a recipe relating to that chapter, a good deal of charge orbs, and a badge.

Distinct Warlord

Timber901

How THAT picture is funny? And in just weeks. pirate
ray mineo
It's still an awesome suggestion.. kind of like mine and Doctor Phil's suggestions blaugh

You don't get me...Pfft, you'll get me on time.

Cube...your thingie would be a feature, right? o_Ô
I say transformation from Normal cloths to awesome cloths like a ring grants armor or something like WONDER TWIN POWER ACTIVE ,FORM OF KICK a** ARMOR DUDE
ray mineo
Ungoliath
ray mineo
goanime33
Area: feature
Summary: zomg friend system
Explanation: You have to have a special 'friend ring' on to activate a friend menu where it shows which friend is on and in which area so you can meet up and fight together. Also maybe something that allows you to whisper to your friend.
Pictures and Examplesnone

that's an awesome idea, it's like the friend list system in world of warcraft xd ...

I wouldn't mind on this suggestion. pirate

It's still an awesome suggestion.. kind of like mine and Doctor Phil's suggestions blaugh

my suggestions only relate to rings and monsters.
they dont have anything to do with new features.
Area: Other suggestions
Summary: Gaia Ball, so much more than a forum.
Explanation: Every year, the Gaia Ball should be hosted somewhere in zOMG, where people can walk around, chat, and do activities of some sort. During this event, there should be a special vendor, selling special potions, trinkets, and items for a limited time. I think that a physical form of the gaia ball would be much more fun than a compilation of topics in the Gaia Ball forum.
Pictures and ExamplesSorry it's not of great quality, I'm a busy person, these are just gross, sloppy concepts. ):

Building concept
Inside building concept/Atmosphere
Vendor stand and Entertainment concept

Cube B
The Form

Area: The Adventure Log
Summary: The Adventure Log
Explanation: In Barton Town, you'll find a little girl who cannot travel very far due to an illness. She wants to know about the outside world, and will give you a book to write about your adventures in. This is the Adventure Log.
Pictures and ExamplesThe adventure log is basically a repository of storyline information. It's divided into three aspects: The Story, Locations, and NPCs.
The storyline section is filled up as you complete key quests. The Location entry is filled in when you visit each part of Gaia, and the NPC section fills in as you speak with (or do quests for) NPCs.

An NPC Entry might look like this:

Rina

Rina
A girl I met in Barton Town. She runs a little flower shop. In fact, sometimes I think she loves flowers a bit too much. I caught her eating on earlier. She's a bit of a ditz, but her heart's in the right place. All of the guards seem to love her.

And so on. You can return to the little girl's home to read to her. Reading to her with certain entries in your log may unlock quests. (I.E. She might want to know more about Blaze). These quests can be completed at any time. When you complete a chapter, the little girl will give you a recipe relating to that chapter, a good deal of charge orbs, and a badge.

Ooh, I like. Really nice concept for a type of side-quest. biggrin

Distinct Warlord

All updated then. And I agree, Phil suggestion aren't like ALL the others. This will sound bad, really bad, but they're my personal favorites.

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Distinct Warlord

19 Users on My Ignore List now biggrin
hmm
a ring that could turn a monster you killed into a summon smile

idk if someone said that yet but yeah sweatdrop

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Doct0r Phil
ray mineo
Ungoliath
ray mineo
goanime33
Area: feature
Summary: zomg friend system
Explanation: You have to have a special 'friend ring' on to activate a friend menu where it shows which friend is on and in which area so you can meet up and fight together. Also maybe something that allows you to whisper to your friend.
Pictures and Examplesnone

that's an awesome idea, it's like the friend list system in world of warcraft xd ...

I wouldn't mind on this suggestion. pirate

my suggestions only relate to rings and monsters.
they dont have anything to do with new features.

I meant in GENERAL.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces