What you will like more?

PvP 0.27491408934708 27.5% [ 80 ]
Pet System 0.36082474226804 36.1% [ 105 ]
Clan Areas 0.079037800687285 7.9% [ 23 ]
Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 254 255 256 > >> >>> »|

Area: Pet System
Summary: Monsters can be captured with certain items to be used as a pet.
Explanation: Monsters can be captured with a Pet ring (don't have a clue what to name it... temporary fix... name it wat ever... XP), captured monsters are turned into eggs which must be put into an incubator to hatch. Incubators could be bought from an NPC (maybe?)

Pets can fight along side their owners, and grow with you. You can only have one pet active at a time but can have more than one egg in your inventory.

Incubators are good for one use, Pet rings are good for five uses.

Pictures and Examples
User Image ~.~ User Image

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Doct0r Phil
I know i will probably go into black list but does anyone know the INSIGNIA of Animated?
or they dont have any?

because i made a model for a fan art monster and i think that any sign would make it better.

...They're not Heartless. XD

Animated are a phenomenon. In order for an animated to have an insignia, it would have had to been created specifically for the purpose of becoming animated. It wouldn't just show up. O_o
plz. donate for my dream avatar! plz. emo
Cube B
Doct0r Phil
I know i will probably go into black list but does anyone know the INSIGNIA of Animated?
or they dont have any?

because i made a model for a fan art monster and i think that any sign would make it better.

...They're not Heartless. XD

Animated are a phenomenon. In order for an animated to have an insignia, it would have had to been created specifically for the purpose of becoming animated. It wouldn't just show up. O_o

well...they HAD to be created by someone,like grunnies by G Corp and vampires by Vlad Von Helson etc.
yey thats cool ninja
I can't wait until I can play it User Image

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i like the OMFGNOWAI and TLDR monsters the most, they look like they would be a real gaian monster made by the gaia staff themselves!

Distinct Warlord

phoenix flowers
i like the OMFGNOWAI and TLDR monsters the most, they look like they would be a real gaian monster made by the gaia staff themselves!

The Doctor should apply to Juno new request for American Artist.

Moonlight Stalker

7,700 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
This game is going to be the best! ninja
lol this is awsome but i woder see the stuff we buy in market place like flame sword could that be used it the game
this is like hack sign lol when is it coming out cant wwait no more

Unbeatable Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
This is what I said before at the anime expo 08 at the Los Angeles convention center where they had at the end on the second day, there was a line for asking lanzer and his friends questions, and this one girl dress as Miss piggy and propose to him and thats was fun... so any way I wasin line and when it was my turn I ask them " Ah..maybe in the future for the gaia's battle system maybe there can be a ring design" and they agreed! and if your wondering who i am , I was the one wearing a green Quicksliver sweater After I got nerves! sweatdrop

Ps
if this is'nt part of the forums rules thingy I'm sorry sweatdrop

Distinct Warlord

rel_zodiac
This is what I said before at the anime expo 08 at the Los Angeles convention center where they had at the end on the second day, there was a line for asking lanzer and his friends questions, and this one girl dress as Miss piggy and propose to him and thats was fun... so any way I wasin line and when it was my turn I ask them " Ah..maybe in the future for the gaia's battle system maybe there can be a ring design" and they agreed! and if your wondering who i am , I was the one wearing a green Quicksliver sweater After I got nerves! sweatdrop
Ps if this is'nt part of the forums rules thingy I'm sorry sweatdrop

You're forgive then, because this isn't the place for that kind of things. BUT I'm bored so It's allright.
I consider the American summer to be over, so.. yeah, zOMG wasn't released in the summer. >_<

I have a suggestion that'll fit into the "Miscellaneous" category, but I haven't come up with a really good way to word it yet.. or illustrate it. But it'll get done, hopefully. Eventually... maybe.
nice =O i like it xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces