Total Votes:[ 291 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 254 255 256 > >> >>> »|

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Ungoliath
Timber901
I don't know if this has been asked already as I don't have time to go over the entire forum, but when is zOMG suppose to be available to the general public?
Just adding pictures for the fun of it.

How THAT picture is funny? And in just weeks. pirate
ray mineo
It's still an awesome suggestion.. kind of like mine and Doctor Phil's suggestions blaugh

You don't get me...Pfft, you'll get me on time.

Cube...your thingie would be a feature, right? o_Ô

Oh, right...
Music suggestions allowed, or is that too...?

Area: Other Suggestions
Summary: Theme music; I specifically suggest Imperial Themes by Inon Zur
Explanation: Eh...yeah, it's as simple as that; Imperial Themes by Inon Zur (presented in the "Dawn of War" soundtrack(?)); it doesn't have to be all of the imperial theme. It can be a sample or something. *shrugs*
Pictures and Examples: Click Here (please listen to whole thing)

How's that? To melodramatic or what? Difficult proposal? 0_o

---------------------------------------------------------

I know you guys have some music planned out, but just wanted to fill you in on some alternatives or just a bit you could add on; though I'm virtually certain that the music suggested will not be added in "zOMG."
I made my idea!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hope it helps! wink
powerlight
I made my idea!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hope it helps! wink

Good; but for the OP to accept your suggestion formally, please use the form. Using the form makes it easier for the OP to be able to differentiate between normal posts and posts that offer suggestions, and help not to confuse him on things and makes it less of a hassle for him.

Distinct Warlord

dawnofthelight
Music suggestions allowed, or is that too...?

Area: Other Suggestions
Summary: Theme music; I specifically suggest Imperial Themes by Inon Zur
Explanation: Eh...yeah, it's as simple as that; Imperial Themes by Inon Zur (presented in the "Dawn of War" soundtrack(?)); it doesn't have to be all of the imperial theme. It can be a sample or something. *shrugs*
Pictures and Examples: Click Here (please listen to whole thing)

How's that? To melodramatic or what? Difficult proposal? 0_o

---------------------------------------------------------

I know you guys have some music planned out, but just wanted to fill you in on some alternatives or just a bit you could add on; though I'm virtually certain that the music suggested will not be added in "zOMG."

The thing with this suggestion (I love that you suggested something that it's not PvP, Monster or Summons) is the copyright issue with this. I believe they will have to pay to use this thing and also it's a waste of talent of Jeremy Soule. BUT I think you're really well oriented, MAYBE you could suggest to do a song close to this for some particular area. I also recommend to wait to the launch to listen all the songs before you do it.

And much appreciated the advice to powerlight heart

Malevolent Duelist

Do you have to be in the CB in order to make suggestions? Because I have (what I think to be) a pretty nice Ring idea, and am beginning the stage of drawing it (I'll be using a mix of Paint and Photoshop... how I wish I had a scanner).
1] There is some things that you can't suggest to change, like the Rings system, the name and gold-gain system for example, as they've already been integrated into the game as its' core features.
2] Common sense. Please. You will probably see some things that you don't like, but try to be objective to suggest things and always remember that this thread is about HELPING the developers, not to insult them.
3] READ. It's useful and helps you to fully understand the topics of a discussion, so that others won't become agitated with you. So following that logic, please be sure to completly read somebody's suggestion before posting comments or criticism
4] This is a place to suggest enhancements, features, and ideas to help make the user experience in Gaia better. All ideas and opinions about zOMG! are welcome here. Express your ideas and opinions in a civil manner, respecting each other's opinions. We can't all agree with each other. Keep your arguments civilized and within the TOS and Forum Guidelines. Any trolls will be reported.
5] Be sure to use the form provided below to submit your ideas, so they they can easily be found later on if needed.
Suggestions are divided on:
>Rings
>Monsters
>Items and Quests
>Features
>Other Suggestions.
Read the next post to understand what is exactly each classification.
6] Stick around for a while after you made your suggestions. Other people might want to reply to it, or ask for more details. It's a shame if you miss that.
7] Do not PM me to suggest anything. You will enter to my ignore list in no time.

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Tenacious Hellhound

.......Ihow didn't I saw this thread here before?

Distinct Warlord

Hell_Tutor

You fail, Tutor. You fail.

Mos of the regs ignore this thread, however. They hate me gonk None of them come by to say at least congratulations. Just a bunch. emo

hakumei_sora
Do you have to be in the CB in order to make suggestions? Because I have (what I think to be) a pretty nice Ring idea, and am beginning the stage of drawing it (I'll be using a mix of Paint and Photoshop... how I wish I had a scanner).

If you want you could avoid the picture. It's just something to make your point clearer. BTW, which CB are you talking about?

Dapper Genius

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
how do i use rings with out arms

Distinct Warlord

-X_RITZGO_X-

http://www.gaiaonline.com/games/zomg

And you have arms. Gaia doesn't cut off neither the arms OR the fingers. You just can't not have rings. cool
Ungoliath
Hell_Tutor

You fail, Tutor. You fail.

Mos of the regs ignore this thread, however. They hate me gonk None of them come by to say at least congratulations. Just a bunch. emo

Congrazzles.

You happy now, Ungo? whee
-X_RITZGO_X-

AH MAN, I lol'd. Nice one. (;

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
-X_RITZGO_X-

...You've got toes. rolleyes