Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]

6,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Area: All
Summary:Available quest list
Explanation: Add a page to the quest log on the PDA to see who is offering quests so it isnt necessary to run all around looking for quests and you wont miss any.
Recipe items idea (? blade and I.M.P.S.)
ok while on paint i found thes i made a year ago and i thought wow these look prety cool once revised and made on gaia mrgreen but tey couldent just give em so why not u earn them
User Image
User Image
plz and thak joo ps also it(I.M.P.S.) can also stab and bite
User Image
gess how long this took me 1/2 a minute sry but get the idea

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
The Form

Area:Quests
Summary: Gallery of Memory (Revamp)
Explanation: This is a heavily tweaked version of the original Gallery of Memory idea. The idea of Paradox Battles (Fights against NPCs from older plotlines) is cool, but I wouldn't be surprised if Vlad just came out of his Coffin and showed up as a boss. (NO ONE EVER DIES. THEY JUST GET DAZED!)

The new Gallery of Memory is a special area unlocked by clearing the Shallow Sea instance. (I.E. Beating the Chapter Boss). It is a large room, similar in appearance to the Null Chamber. (In fact, you can even change and charge rings here, if you desire). But instead of Transit Crystals, the Gallery is full of Crystal Statues. Each statue represents a Boss you have defeated previously. It's very similar to the Data Rematch system from Kingdom Hearts. To enter a Memory Battle, have a crew leader touch a Statue and accept the challenge. Your crew will be teleported to the Arena area. (The Arena Area is two squares wide. One map holds the escape crystal, and the other is where the battle takes place)

You fight special Animated called "Memories". Memories are much more powerful than the original forms, and may have new abilities and Debuffs.
They are denoted by the words "Memory Of" placed before their names. (For example, "Memory of She Wolf" or "Memory of Duneslam".)
Defeating each enemy rewards you with orbs, gold, crystals, and a special boss themed recipe for you.
Pictures and Examples
Upon entering the Gallery, you are greeted by an NPC who explains the Gallery and how it works. You are then directed to select a crystal for the rematch you want to face. Let's assume you chose the Memory of OMGWTF. You are transported to the Arena map. Since the OMGWTF is preceded by a Rush, you have to face a group of Buffed OMFGs before the Memory of OMGWTF appears.
The Memory of OMGWTF has much more HP, and much higher stats. In addition, it's more prone to randomly switching attackers, making tanking difficult. It may also have some new attacks, like Dervish. Once the beast finally falls, you will receive your reward, a large amount of orbs, some Null Fragments, and a recipe for an OMGWTF hat.

In fact, for fun, here are a list of recipes that might drop from memory battles.

Lawn Gnome General: Lawn Gnome General Figurine (Comes with Beard, Shovel Daggers, Tattoo, and Figurine)
OMGWTF: OMGWTF Hat. (With OMG Plushies!)
Kat's Kokeshi Doll: Kat's Kokeshi Doll (Comes with the doll, and recolored Komonos and fans in Collectable and Kat's Doll)
Nexus Bridges: Kin's Mask.
Mother Fluff: Fluff Hat.
She Wolf: She Wolf Plushie (Same as Outlaw Wolf Plushie, pose wise)
Mama Saw and Papa Saw: Scar of the Master (Edmund Scar!)
Duneslam: Sand Castle
Preda Pup Commander: Preda Plushie
Stone Coatl: Spirit Guardian (Coatl Plush)
Landshark: Sharksword? (...Okay, I've got nothing on this one. XD
Chapter Boss: *HIGHLIGHT FOR SPOILER* Labtech Uniform. (Includes X's Labcoat, 123's Bandage, High Tech Diving Gear, and a Sea Cycle

...I have no idea how hard a BUFFED Landshark would be. O_O

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Zomg is so popular but there is still a serious lag isse that needs to be dealt with.When there are several gaians and other creatures on screen it just froze my movements and attacks.
NeverBornPain
User Image
gess how long this took me 1/2 a minute sry but get the idea

sry bad thing rely its 1% 1000 to 1 chance
the sever should be IMPROVED and Without any LAG, and i suggest the producers to have even more broader and more types of RINGS in zOMG
Kurai_Scythe
The Form

Area: Ring
Summary: Summon rings
Explanation:
Mech Summon: use cellphone to summon a mech - Small AOE
Dimension Summon: rip space and time to summon (dragon or some other creature) - Medium AOE
Magic Summon: using magic you summon an elemental - Large AOE

Summons have high stamina costs(1/3 to 1/4th stamina maybe), high damage (depends on AOE radi,smaller radi = higher damage), depending on the summon diffrent AOE radi, recharge would be long, and they wouldn't be in the same set.
Pictures and Examplesno picture... yet

Edited with more info

14,315 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sometimes individuals are allowing monsters to gather around them for dervish or fire rain, other times, they're really in trouble and trying to run. Could there be a hotkey for sending some kind of distress signal to others in the immediate area?
The Form

Area: rings
Summary: assassins dagger (now twices at langthy. xp whee )
Explanation: well i am slightly into one hit kill ideas so i thought assassins dagger. here is how it works. you dont just use it to a random chance to kill enemys. you have to have skillz (yes with a z. you will see why) to use it. it cost ten stamna to use. here is how it is done. you have to sneek up on an animated without them seeing you. when equipt the ring will show witch way enemys are faceing (like the silcon radar from metal gear solid one and 2.) on your PGA (personal gaia assistant) you need to go up to an enemy without them seeing you and then use the dagger. it will cause an insta kill on the enemy. you may think "there so spratic. how are you suppost to use it." thats why you need skillz. sneak up to a gnome and use the assassins dagger to make it quick. you can also get more money from useing the dagger.
level1: no bounes. you can just use it.
level2: while you have the ring equpit you are in sneak mode. enemys veiw is decresed and they dont turn quite as much.
level3: enemys now have an even smaller veiw. you can also chose a feat this level. 1 merc you gain more money from doing this dirty job. 2 skilled killer, you get more orbs from doing it. you try to be the best (for the record i would chose this.) and 3 theif. you value objects. you gain more loot from this method. (note that the bouns only applies to useing the dagger. you can do it with other attack rings.)
level 4: you feat is even stronger and you can chose one more. 1 killer queen (yes its a queen refence) you have a 10% chance of compleating the attack if you attack an enemy that spots you. 2 lady killer/ black widdow (fallout3) you can use the dagger as a normal attack. if you do it will cause the animated to attack the next nearest person. (dosent work if no one is around.) 3 out of sight. (no refence) you have a 10% chance of werking an enemys sight just by bing there. all enemys will be blind if this works.
some of you may be wondering "well they could just go to higher levels and loot them." well cl also has a say in the enemys vision. if you are cl one and you buy the assassins dagger (or find it) then your enemys will have greater vision. so cl 1 will cause enemys in zen garden to see one half of the screen at a time while a cl 2 will cause all bouneses to take effect. what do you think?
Pictures and ExamplesWRITE HERE

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
maybe ¨suggestions¨ should be devided into quests, items, monsters, etc. all being in a single topic makes it really hard to read all and to find the good ones from the bad ones.
I only skimmed but didn't see these suggestions

Area: Features/Other
Summary: Allow users to change quality level of the flash player and whether or not to show animations..
Explanation: Many flash based games allow you to alter the quality level for better playability. Heck, even Aquariums offers that. Also it would be nice to be able to choose whether or not to show animations (which really really lag/freeze your computer when there's 6 people fighting at once). Right now you can eliminate animations via adblock, but it glitches up and makes your avatar disappear.
hey join the gcorp defenders clan and get on zomg and use clan chat pleaseplz were lonly
I haven't read any other suggestions (wow 118 pages is a lot to read) but I think there should be a dot for clan members just like how there is a dot for friends and crew members.

For a big clan this might be an issue but for smaller clans it would be fun!!

And if there were something like War of Emperium here (from Ragnarok Online) this clan dot would be helpful. Something like WoE would be fun too!!

edit: I can't get in game right now so I can't be so specific. But the options for users to change hot keys are erased when we relog. What's the point of having changeable hotkeys when it's you have to reset them next time? Having hot keys saved would be nice.

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I'd really like an option to turn off the heartbeat sound. It's more of an annoyance than anything. I know when I'm low on HP, the beating heart graphic is good enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff