What you will like more?

PvP 0.27491408934708 27.5% [ 80 ]
Pet System 0.36082474226804 36.1% [ 105 ]
Clan Areas 0.079037800687285 7.9% [ 23 ]
Pollwhoring with NPCs? 0.28522336769759 28.5% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 291 ]

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

Well, there's a huge difference: They still worked for the orbs. You also have to keep in mind that with the game expansion comes new rings, which means you'd probably not be keeping the exact same ring sets at that time. Hence, more need for normal orbs.

VerOn: zOMG! is innovative just for that reason! It's the first and only MMO that is completely flashed based. True, it is both a blessing and a burden, but it's hecka unique!

[.:User Image:.]
About the "Blue Orbs" thing:

How do you think people will react when they see this??? People have been farming over 10k+ orbs, and it would be horrible if they can't use them...

They worked really hard and it would suck if all the time and effort would be all for naught just because "it would make them surpass the game at a faster rate than others"...

Think of it like homework, if you do it early you have nothing else to worry about in the future.

Eloquent Explorer

keito melfina
About the "Blue Orbs" thing:

How do you think people will react when they see this??? People have been farming over 10k+ orbs, and it would be horrible if they can't use them...

They worked really hard and it would suck if all the time and effort would be all for naught just because "it would make them surpass the game at a faster rate than others"...

Think of it like homework, if you do it early you have nothing else to worry about in the future.

Simple solution: Be able to convert regular orbs into these super orbs

Newbie Noob

The Form

Area: Other Suggestion
Summary: A really expensive way to unsoulbound the rings
Explanation: Yeah, everyone always ask the question, "How do you remove soulbound?" Well, maybe they should pay for wanting to do that! The soul key!! A key that will remove the soul lock!!! It cost like, I don't know... 1000 gaia cash or something? It will give the creators of gaia more money in their pockets, and it will give people gold if they sold it in the market place! Yeah, the money! And it is one-time use, so it will lock the rings again if equipped.
Pictures and Examples: I can't draw....

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

Or maybe they could just stay attuned? biggrin Sorry, but it's really getting to be such a worn out topic.

OrsumParis
Area: Rings
Summary: Will Ring: Upon getting dazed, this passive ring would give health/buffs to crew-members and/or other users on-screen. It would be like 'inheriting' health from the dazed user.
Explanation: Surely I'm not the only one who has gotten caught in an "I'm dazed and all my crew-members are just about to die" moment, right? Well, what if there was a ring that gave a bonus for getting dazed? It would be a passive ring, and once the user wearing it gets dazed, the ring would activate itself and give all crew-members (or just anyone on-screen) some health, or maybe a buff. Increased CL could increase the amount of health inherited, and Rage wouldn't matter because it would be passive.
Okay, I know what you're thinking - "This ring sounds too awesome! What are the disadvantages of such a ring?" Well, for starters, it's a ring slot you'd have to give up. It would be completely useless for soloing, and it could have little to no stat increases (assuming rings give stat increases? At least that's what I thought.) Also, to prevent 'getting killed constantly to revive the crew', the ring could have a very slow reload time after being activated.
Some alternate names could be - Last Will Ring / Testament Ring / Inheritance Ring / Life Insurance Ring.
I'll stop before it gets too complicated. sweatdrop
Pictures and Examples
User Image

Where did u draw this splendid example? And i love the idea. Sacafrice!
allegiance quests

Area: New NPC's
Summary: predator pup and tiny terror quest arcs
Explanation: have after you do the hive you can speak to the G-corp doctor and he will give you a "universal translator" witch would allow you to converse with 1 of the pup commanders (say placed outside hive area or something) that going thru his quest would get you alien style items besides the pred stuff you get already. or a tiny terror witchdoctor (say in the woods near the top of the aqueducts) and accept his quests for mystic items. but you would not be allowed to accept the others quest if you accepted 1. and after the last quest you could get one of those I am... items from them.
Crimson Jazz

Well, there's a huge difference: They still worked for the orbs. You also have to keep in mind that with the game expansion comes new rings, which means you'd probably not be keeping the exact same ring sets at that time. Hence, more need for normal orbs.

VerOn: zOMG! is innovative just for that reason! It's the first and only MMO that is completely flashed based. True, it is both a blessing and a burden, but it's hecka unique!

Well, like you said if they already have this huge collection of orbs then they'll already have enough for the new rings.

@Keito Many people reacted terribly to the soul binding of rings as well, but it's pretty ok now. Going to your homework example. You're doing the same homework assignment over and over again. It's only going to get you so far in the class. Eventually the class moves on to new material and that no longer helps you. A good deal of these orbs are being gained by just repeatedly farming the shallow seas.

Also as SoulSkourer stated. There could be a way to convert orbs. But I think it should be done at some kind of loss. Similar to how you don't gian all the orbs back when you salvage rings.
I have to say, I agree with you in some things. But I mean, a lot of people have to make comments too about this. Just look at Runescape! The company Jagex didn't really give an idea of what they were doing when they stopped the wilderness (a fun but risky place, if you don't know Runescape). Then, about 1 or 2 years later, they told their idea. And they lost have the people that played before.
So the people who made Gaia will take forever to get things right. People, if you want things to change, start posting. Now!! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Distinct Warlord

Soul...don't strech the page. scream
i think zOMG should allow players to duel eachother
Allow gifting to be possible for rings that are CL1. Cuz if u have a extra one,,,,there is no use for it.
I would like to point out a bug. When I was doing multiple quests for the same thing, as in similar with the same person or purpose, I found that the oldest similar quest was something I would do, but when I went back to the person they will tell me that I didn't finish it yet. Please fix it, because I need more orbs and I don't want my quest page to be filled with quests they will not let me do. Example: Checking on the Katsumi in the Zen Gardens. I was originally going for the farm girl that Purvis was in love with, but I got lost like all area-noobs do and found a guard with !!! over his head. He told me to check on Katsumi, too. Once I found Katsumi and got orbs from him, I couldn't finish the farm girl quest. Pleaaaseeee look into it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff