Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you take an inexperienced MMO newbie under your wing come lauch time?

Yes. 0.34210526315789 34.2% [ 26 ]
No. 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 14 ]
I'd be the one looking for mentoring 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 12 ]
Maybe? 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Ungoliath
Rediums= Blood related symbol

I have no affinity for blood. Tis a bitter and unsatisfying substance.

Distinct Warlord

Redimus
Ungoliath

Well, you spread a lot of it biggrin I think of you as a Bloody Butcher.

@Sir Silverwing: Mel? Wich Mel?
Ungoliath
Redimus
Ungoliath

Well, you spread a lot of it biggrin I think of you as a Bloody Butcher.

I'm only that way towards those who actively waste the very materials that compose their bodies by being stupid ******** twats.

I'd really be a much kinder and gentler person if that definition didn't apply to 90% of the human populace.

Captain Kat's Husband

Melois Koro would be whom I was speaking of. and I think what I'm gonna do is try to make a list of regs, then go to each of them with an idea, let them give me theirs, then get these ideas inked... hm...

Distinct Warlord

Redimus
I'm only that way towards those who actively waste the very materials that compose their bodies by being stupid ******** twats.
I'd really be a much kinder and gentler person if that definition didn't apply to 90% of the human populace.

And what thing represent you the most?

Give the human populace a try :gurren-lagann fanboy:

@Sir Silverwing: Don't worry, I've experience with Photoshop, I can do it easily. :ego:
Melois Koro=Book.

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Um... add a maybe option, please? D:

I suppose I wouldn't be doing a 'mentoring' thing.
I'd be doing something more along the lines of,"I'll answer your questions, as long as they're not idiotic, and set you on the right path. But, I won't do anything else for you. Do it yourself."
Ungoliath
And what thing represent you the most?

Give the human populace a try :gurren-lagann fanboy:

Do something with a cross. I am a follower of the Way and self proclaimed templar after all.

Distinct Warlord

Chokin

I'd be doing something more along the lines of,"I'll answer your questions, as long as they're not idiotic, and set you on the right path. But, I won't do anything else for you. Do it yourself."

That is a way for mentoring.

Many of you have the wrong idea about this: Teach doesn't mean that you've to be nice and use some guide to educate n00bs. Each one teach in his/her way. Even if it's hard and cruel. And the Teachers choose the students, so...
Ungoliath
Chokin

Many of you have the wrong idea about this: Teach doesn't mean that you've to be nice and use some guide to educate n00bs. Each one teach in his/her way. Even if it's hard and cruel. And the Teachers choose the students, so...

If my student isn't some pansy a** b***h, or a willing and capable cybersex slave... Then yeah I'd mentor that.

Distinct Warlord

Redimus
If my student isn't some pansy a** b***h, or a willing and capable cybersex slave... Then yeah I'd mentor that.

"Hit me and call me Martha?" xd

And I get an awsome idea for your emblem.

Captain Kat's Husband

Redimus
Ungoliath
Chokin

would you mentor that a**? and I see a Big a** Celtic cross for Red.

Captain Kat's Husband

Chokin

lol, so you'd answer what you could then find a mentor to drop them off? Actually I wouldn't mind that at all. And *added option* there ya go.
ungoliath did you see my last post? im just checking kuzz you didnt respond

Distinct Warlord

Otami High Priestess
ungoliath did you see my last post? im just checking kuzz you didnt respond

Yep. I was thinking on Nordic Tattoos.

EDIT:
Something like this for Redimus:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Something like this for Otami:
[X]
me liky the swigily ones XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out