Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai
P.s people don't ever and i mean eva,eva,ever watch Brothers Conflict The ending will tick you off so bad that you'd rage if you a anime fan.

I quit on it early lol. I hated the female main character.

I stuck to it just to see if Tsubaki get's her. Trust me i hated her so much. She was like a hooker. She let everyone and i mean everyone kiss on her dang near stripped her naked it was sad really. One time she reacted and thats when she thought about Tsubaki which had me thinking yay he is gonna get her......Yea the ending was a wanna attack the people who made it kinda thing lol

Assimilated Borg

Mako May
iymcool
User Image
Goodness, thank you everyone for the links. However, could someone explain the numbers to me, please? I'm a tad lost.

Most of the time when people post numbers they are how much health Fafnir has left or how much damage was done to him.... I think heart
You-- yeah, you right there. Please sit down while I amass a strong enough collection for words to express how utterly and completely disappointed in you I am. No. There probably aren't enough words. I'll start with these two: GET OUT.

Mama Ame 's Partner

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
Zphal
I know everyone in Gaia. It's all part of the job. If Santa ever needed someone to fill in, I guess I could pick up the slack.

Vox_Draconis's Prince

Dapper Dabbler

Hopeful Girl

Yuuji Senpai
Nah Not done on hit. I'm waiting on them to send out some item's that looks closer to it. i need less white and more purple lol

3nodding

Moonlight Gaian

4,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
Always_Lost_In_Wonderland
The Forgotten Theatre
BlackRoseBleeding

Haha I did but there was too much glitter and she thinks David Bowie was really in touch with his feminine side XD then I laughed my a** off at the bog eternal stench part
LOL> omg

Sooo much glitter XD

That's 80's fantasy movies for you. Glitter, Glitter everywhere... heart xd

Lol Moira's been qouting this topic and it has nothing to do with it but I feel special now lol
Well my iPod keeps dieing on me so I'm outta here!

I noticed. What's up with those NPCs... rolleyes All well, good night and sweet dreams!

Romantic Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
speed2616203260fan
Yuuji Senpai
CocoaTiramisu
Yuuji Senpai
CocoaTiramisu
Yuuji Senpai

it's not a jacket more of three items fused togther well four if you count the shirt hanging for the pants two
look up Neogaia
ok so that counts for the arm piece and pants, what about your torso piece? That doesn't seem to be the same item. This item is pretty darn cool though, eh?

Lol it took me alot to say the items i have on because well im the only one with it. However the top piece is shadow fencer and just look for a purple long sleeve top.
i tend to have alot of original Look's.
So if anyone ask just say Yuuji was the first with this look if they ask lol.
at anyrate there you have it. Unlike most people i might tell some items i have on lol
ok thanks. I'll look those up.

Np lol

Wow the art in your sig looks really friggin epic! I could see him being lead in an anime!

I know right. Add is a guy who should have his own anime lol

~ Aki - Fairy ~'s Husbando

Vampiric Loverboy

31,800 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Yuuji Senpai
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai
P.s people don't ever and i mean eva,eva,ever watch Brothers Conflict The ending will tick you off so bad that you'd rage if you a anime fan.

I quit on it early lol. I hated the female main character.

I stuck to it just to see if Tsubaki get's her. Trust me i hated her so much. She was like a hooker. She let everyone and i mean everyone kiss on her dang near stripped her naked it was sad really. One time she reacted and thats when she thought about Tsubaki which had me thinking yay he is gonna get her......Yea the ending was a wanna attack the people who made it kinda thing lol
you have fantastic sig art as well. Who's your artist?

Sweet Connoisseur

40,275 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
[NPC] Rordan Gamsey
Mako May
iymcool
User Image
Goodness, thank you everyone for the links. However, could someone explain the numbers to me, please? I'm a tad lost.

Most of the time when people post numbers they are how much health Fafnir has left or how much damage was done to him.... I think heart
You-- yeah, you right there. Please sit down while I amass a strong enough collection for words to express how utterly and completely disappointed in you I am. No. There probably aren't enough words. I'll start with these two: GET OUT.

crying
iymcool
speed2616203260fan

InuPaws

Little-Miss-Insanity182
User Image

Ah, that makes sense! Than you all, very much!
Who hit me with a snowball?! Watch where you're aiming! Fafnir is, like, waaaay over there!

Battle-ready Bibliophile

41,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Party Member 100

Lucky Admirer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers