Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Fox

twister111
Simplifying this by just answering both of these in one post.
SilverFoxThief
Yeah, me too. I haven't read anywhere if the winter items expire at some point...but then, this whole event seems to have been rather glitchy and not well planned. I dare think they wouldn't take down the items too soon since so many gaians wanted the dragons, for example, and they're not exactly easy to obtain. I'm sure they'll take them away eventually...but it probably won't be for a while and probably listed in one of those "gofusion clean up" announcements. 3nodding
I know nothing of "GoFusion clean up" announcements but if the items are time sensitive... Well I'm going to make another dragon soon because that's like the thing I like from it. . . Don't really care too much for the other stuff.
SilverFoxThief
twister111
Hey everyone. . . So I ended up not really participating in this thing during it's revival and last few days because, well, I messed up and broke my mouse and trying to do this thing with the touchpad on my laptop was just.... no not going to happen.

So anyways, hope everyone's doing well and everything.

cool

Aw! Sorry to hear about your mouse! sad

You too! Hope your new year's going well! 3nodding
Oh don't worry about it, it was my own fault. I resolved it already. Just, well, was lazy at fixing it earlier.... Not gonna give any excuses, I was just lazy and should've been less so.

My new year's, well I've been cleaning up some issues left over from last year. Almost done. So that's good.

cool

It definitely wouldn't hurt...unless of course you're hoarding charms in anticipation for something else. 3nodding

Almost there? Well that's something to look forward to, right? smile

Anyway, Happy New Years, darling! Glad I met you! 3nodding

Jatiprz's Princess

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
SilverFoxThief
twister111
Simplifying this by just answering both of these in one post.
SilverFoxThief
Yeah, me too. I haven't read anywhere if the winter items expire at some point...but then, this whole event seems to have been rather glitchy and not well planned. I dare think they wouldn't take down the items too soon since so many gaians wanted the dragons, for example, and they're not exactly easy to obtain. I'm sure they'll take them away eventually...but it probably won't be for a while and probably listed in one of those "gofusion clean up" announcements. 3nodding
I know nothing of "GoFusion clean up" announcements but if the items are time sensitive... Well I'm going to make another dragon soon because that's like the thing I like from it. . . Don't really care too much for the other stuff.
SilverFoxThief
twister111
Hey everyone. . . So I ended up not really participating in this thing during it's revival and last few days because, well, I messed up and broke my mouse and trying to do this thing with the touchpad on my laptop was just.... no not going to happen.

So anyways, hope everyone's doing well and everything.

cool

Aw! Sorry to hear about your mouse! sad

You too! Hope your new year's going well! 3nodding
Oh don't worry about it, it was my own fault. I resolved it already. Just, well, was lazy at fixing it earlier.... Not gonna give any excuses, I was just lazy and should've been less so.

My new year's, well I've been cleaning up some issues left over from last year. Almost done. So that's good.

cool

It definitely wouldn't hurt...unless of course you're hoarding charms in anticipation for something else. 3nodding

Almost there? Well that's something to look forward to, right? smile

Anyway, Happy New Years, darling! Glad I met you! 3nodding
Nah I probably won't hoard the charms in anticipation. Probably just get around to making another dragon sometime tomorrow.

Yes indeed it is something to look forward to. mrgreen

Glad to have met you too. It's nice to talk to you.

cool

Magic Hunter

8,290 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers