gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_crown gaia_gaiagold
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai

I stuck to it just to see if Tsubaki get's her. Trust me i hated her so much. She was like a hooker. She let everyone and i mean everyone kiss on her dang near stripped her naked it was sad really. One time she reacted and thats when she thought about Tsubaki which had me thinking yay he is gonna get her......Yea the ending was a wanna attack the people who made it kinda thing lol

LOL and she had like no personality... ugh. Didn't she end up with the other guy without a personality? I only know cause I went on the wiki haha.

Nope She sat there and refused them all that was the ending to that anime. She sat there and said she only see them as a brother............She is not related to them. She is adopted by her father who is her real dates best friend. she has no ties to them yet she told them all. I only see you as a older brother or a younger brother.....

WHAT THE HECK??? Thank God I didn't finish that crap OMG wtf after all those guys went through.... and her dumb squirrel thing pissed me off too, btw lol.

Yep lol and im telling down the comment list was sooo much rage and anger i had to jump in and join them lol. Anime's like that really get's under my skin.
I think ima watch that anime that Has SS in it. That was a good anime .
it was spelled A_ _ _ _ _ _ _ SS something lol
It was a slice of life anime that anime was good had two season but it was gooooooood

Same here... but what's this one you're talking about? Haha I haven't really been keeping up with animes lately. I've been trying to get through Soul Eater tho 3nodding gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond
You-- yeah, you right there. Please sit down while I amass a strong enough collection for words to express how utterly and completely disappointed in you I am. No. There probably aren't enough words. I'll start with these two: GET OUT.

Romantic Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai

I stuck to it just to see if Tsubaki get's her. Trust me i hated her so much. She was like a hooker. She let everyone and i mean everyone kiss on her dang near stripped her naked it was sad really. One time she reacted and thats when she thought about Tsubaki which had me thinking yay he is gonna get her......Yea the ending was a wanna attack the people who made it kinda thing lol

LOL and she had like no personality... ugh. Didn't she end up with the other guy without a personality? I only know cause I went on the wiki haha.

Nope She sat there and refused them all that was the ending to that anime. She sat there and said she only see them as a brother............She is not related to them. She is adopted by her father who is her real dates best friend. she has no ties to them yet she told them all. I only see you as a older brother or a younger brother.....

WHAT THE HECK??? Thank God I didn't finish that crap OMG wtf after all those guys went through.... and her dumb squirrel thing pissed me off too, btw lol.

Yep lol and im telling down the comment list was sooo much rage and anger i had to jump in and join them lol. Anime's like that really get's under my skin.
It was a slice of life anime that anime was good had two season but it was gooooooood

Same here... but what's this one you're talking about? Haha I haven't really been keeping up with animes lately. I've been trying to get through Soul Eater tho 3nodding gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

Lol when i remember the name ill fill you in. im a romance drama loving anime guy action is good but i always wanna see someone fall in love. and i love to get a good cry out.
As for Soul eater................ It was good in action but sucked in romance lol and then that ending plot twist.......... and ima stop there lol youll just have to find out

Timid Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Full closet 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Here faffy faffy.
Where are you faffy? I just wanna attack you~
Yuuji Senpai
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai
If you guy's know of any Items that matches the picture let me know lol.

User Image

P.s this isn't my art work sadly lol i was to lazy to draw that day mwahahahaha

So I might play Elsword just cause that Add dude is hot xd gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond

I got back on Elsword just because he was added.
P.s If you join today before the 22nd you can level your char from lvl 1 to lv 50 auto.
but only one per account so im sure people are making 50 account's right now lol
YOU. YOU THERE. FETCH ME A PLATE. If I don't like what's on it, you're out of here.

Romantic Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai
If you guy's know of any Items that matches the picture let me know lol.

User Image

P.s this isn't my art work sadly lol i was to lazy to draw that day mwahahahaha

So I might play Elsword just cause that Add dude is hot xd gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond

I got back on Elsword just because he was added.
P.s If you join today before the 22nd you can level your char from lvl 1 to lv 50 auto.
but only one per account so im sure people are making 50 account's right now lol

I wish I knew what all of that meant haha. But I'll go check it out :3 gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

In short they are having a level boost event that only last the weekend.
you'll hit lv 1 to lv 50 in a mear second as soon as you make your char

Sweet Connoisseur

40,275 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Cone-ing's Husband

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Yuuji Senpai
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai

Lol when i remember the name ill fill you in. im a romance drama loving anime guy action is good but i always wanna see someone fall in love. and i love to get a good cry out.
As for Soul eater................ It was good in action but sucked in romance lol and then that ending plot twist.......... and ima stop there lol youll just have to find out

Lol that's too funny cause I'm the opposite, I'm more of an action kinda gal. But I do like a little romance :3 And OMG PLOT TWIST??? I must go finish now haha. So I think I'm off to bed. Good night!

Unsealed Paladin

10,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Bookworm 100
*yawn* Happy holidays, everyone.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
3352! gaia_diamond

Timid Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Full closet 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Where's Fafnir dammit? I swear, he's appearing less and less! Does that mean we're winning? =D

RichChikka's Senpai

Magical Elder

11,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers