Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallen Nymph

Since the event is over, why is there no manga update? Usually they do that on the same day....
aryal_glorious
gaia_gaiagold
gaia_gaiagold
gaia_gaiagold
gaia_gaiagold
gaia_gaiagold
gaia_gaiagold

gaia_diamond
gaia_diamond
gaia_diamond

talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand
they are onbviously ******** cheating report them and they will get banned, mathimaticall there is no way someone could have had more than 200 charms. this lasted like 15 days, 24 charms in a day it is like 360 or something.

Prodigal Muse

SennaRiver
Since the event is over, why is there no manga update? Usually they do that on the same day....

There is an update, I checked.
They just didn't shove it into notices. rofl

Rampaging Fatcat

[Chibi.Panda]
v0x dei
Avendasora
v0x dei
Avendasora
your name wouldn't happen to be a wheel of time reference would it?

Yes and no... the WoT reference is "Avendesora", but I needed a name in a video game I was playing, had chosen the female character, so changed it to Avendasora. XD

I noticed that. xD I saw it and thought it sounded familiar so I googled it and then realized where i'd heard it from.
that's cool though surprised
so you've read the series?
You avi is so awesome emotion_brofist emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

MATE. FEED.

Thank you! 4laugh yours is cool too surprised i love seeing older items like that eye being used still.

KILL. REPEAT.

Rampaging Fatcat

Avendasora
v0x dei
Avendasora
v0x dei
Avendasora

Yes and no... the WoT reference is "Avendesora", but I needed a name in a video game I was playing, had chosen the female character, so changed it to Avendasora. XD

I noticed that. xD I saw it and thought it sounded familiar so I googled it and then realized where i'd heard it from.

Most of it. I sort of read it in a rush when there were like 8 books out...? So I still need to finish, and I kind of want to start at the beginning again before I do that, but I took most of them out from the library or borrowed from friends, so I need to ACQUIRE the books first. wink

MATE. FEED.

you should definitely try to finish it! but yeah i'd start over too. razz I just finished the last book a couple months ago and omg ;-; i want more gonk
you'll love it though i promise. there's a few books, i think 7-9 that were really slow and uneventful but as soon as you get to The Gathering Storm everything starts coming together. Some of the books I could get through in a couple weeks easy but those three took me so long... it's worth it though.
sorry for nerding out xD WoT is probably my favorite book series ever.

KILL. REPEAT.

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
v0x dei
Avendasora
v0x dei
Avendasora
v0x dei
Avendasora

Most of it. I sort of read it in a rush when there were like 8 books out...? So I still need to finish, and I kind of want to start at the beginning again before I do that, but I took most of them out from the library or borrowed from friends, so I need to ACQUIRE the books first. wink

MATE. FEED.

you should definitely try to finish it! but yeah i'd start over too. razz I just finished the last book a couple months ago and omg ;-; i want more gonk
you'll love it though i promise. there's a few books, i think 7-9 that were really slow and uneventful but as soon as you get to The Gathering Storm everything starts coming together. Some of the books I could get through in a couple weeks easy but those three took me so long... it's worth it though.

KILL. REPEAT.

I'm a REALLY fast reader so I got through most of them in like a week or even a couple days and then moved on to the next... I had to use the library, in fact, because the friend who recced them to me loaned me his copy of some of them early on but I caught up to where he was. XD

I remember one of the last ones I read, I was getting close to the end and was like "...You know what, nothing at all actually happened in this book, it's all just been maneuvering the pieces and setting stuff up." And then in like the very last chapter they did something HUGE (you probably know what I mean) and I was like :OOOOOOOO Hahahaha!

Rampaging Fatcat

Avendasora
v0x dei
Avendasora
v0x dei
Avendasora

MATE. FEED.

KILL. REPEAT.

I'm a REALLY fast reader so I got through most of them in like a week or even a couple days and then moved on to the next... I had to use the library, in fact, because the friend who recced them to me loaned me his copy of some of them early on but I caught up to where he was. XD

I remember one of the last ones I read, I was getting close to the end and was like "...You know what, nothing at all actually happened in this book, it's all just been maneuvering the pieces and setting stuff up." And then in like the very last chapter they did something HUGE (you probably know what I mean) and I was like :OOOOOOOO Hahahaha!

MATE. FEED.

oh wow o.o that's crazy! considering some of the books are pretty huge.

that's exactly what they're about. just moving people around and creating situations that all come to the final ending. and that's one of my favorite parts about the series, is that every single word in those books have a purpose, all leading up to the last battle. however i will say in the last book since Robert Jordan couldn't finish it, you can see a lot more of Brandon Sanderson's style and writing in there and it is unfortunate but, he did a fantastic job, all things considered. i don't quite remember (but i have a vague idea) because it's been years since i've read the earlier books. I started reading the series about 8 years ago and finished before the last three books were released so it's been a little while. o.o i DEFINITELY wanna reread it at some point.

KILL. REPEAT.

narzarom's Queen

Feral Kitten

5,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
very angry now
aryal_glorious
gaia_gaiagold
gaia_gaiagold
gaia_gaiagold
gaia_gaiagold
gaia_gaiagold
gaia_gaiagold

gaia_diamond
gaia_diamond
gaia_diamond

talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand
they are onbviously ******** cheating report them and they will get banned, mathimaticall there is no way someone could have had more than 200 charms. this lasted like 15 days, 24 charms in a day it is like 360 or something.

You could also buy them, create them, and win them.. I don't really think they cheated, they just got some realy mony involved in this blaugh

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
SilverFoxThief
Twister Future
SilverFoxThief
twister111
SilverFoxThief
twister111
Aw, sucks. Well thank you for the flake links anyway.

cool

Yeah...Well, I'm glad it's up for the people who didn't even get enough for 1 adolescent fafnir. I at least got that far.

You're welcome! heart
Well that's good that you got to make one at least. The max grant error sucks hard though. :/

cool

Yeah... I'm hopeful they'll fix it, but I'm not holding my breath. I think I've heard about this error in past events with no resolution. neutral

If I'm not mistaken...you have like 3+ on your mule, don't you? 3nodding
This is my mule and I have exactly 3 here.

cool

Mmm-hm! 3nodding I knew it! You're rich! Rich with adorable little dragons that is! xd lol
LOL. I could actually make another one if I got more diamond charms.... I might just do that if the GoFusion stuff is time sensitive.... IDK if it is.

cool

Jatiprz's Princess

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Hey everyone. . . So I ended up not really participating in this thing during it's revival and last few days because, well, I messed up and broke my mouse and trying to do this thing with the touchpad on my laptop was just.... no not going to happen.

So anyways, hope everyone's doing well and everything.

cool

Shy Fox

Twister Future
SilverFoxThief
Twister Future
SilverFoxThief
twister111
Well that's good that you got to make one at least. The max grant error sucks hard though. :/

cool

Yeah... I'm hopeful they'll fix it, but I'm not holding my breath. I think I've heard about this error in past events with no resolution. neutral

If I'm not mistaken...you have like 3+ on your mule, don't you? 3nodding
This is my mule and I have exactly 3 here.

cool

Mmm-hm! 3nodding I knew it! You're rich! Rich with adorable little dragons that is! xd lol
LOL. I could actually make another one if I got more diamond charms.... I might just do that if the GoFusion stuff is time sensitive.... IDK if it is.

cool

Yeah, me too. I haven't read anywhere if the winter items expire at some point...but then, this whole event seems to have been rather glitchy and not well planned. I dare think they wouldn't take down the items too soon since so many gaians wanted the dragons, for example, and they're not exactly easy to obtain. I'm sure they'll take them away eventually...but it probably won't be for a while and probably listed in one of those "gofusion clean up" announcements. 3nodding

Shy Fox

twister111
Hey everyone. . . So I ended up not really participating in this thing during it's revival and last few days because, well, I messed up and broke my mouse and trying to do this thing with the touchpad on my laptop was just.... no not going to happen.

cool

Aw! Sorry to hear about your mouse! sad

You too! Hope your new year's going well! 3nodding

Shy Fox

SennaRiver

They said one was coming on that last announcement saying the event would end at 11:59pm PST on the 6th, so maybe...it's just...late? confused

Jatiprz's Princess

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
Simplifying this by just answering both of these in one post.
SilverFoxThief
Yeah, me too. I haven't read anywhere if the winter items expire at some point...but then, this whole event seems to have been rather glitchy and not well planned. I dare think they wouldn't take down the items too soon since so many gaians wanted the dragons, for example, and they're not exactly easy to obtain. I'm sure they'll take them away eventually...but it probably won't be for a while and probably listed in one of those "gofusion clean up" announcements. 3nodding
I know nothing of "GoFusion clean up" announcements but if the items are time sensitive... Well I'm going to make another dragon soon because that's like the thing I like from it. . . Don't really care too much for the other stuff.
SilverFoxThief
twister111

cool

Aw! Sorry to hear about your mouse! sad

You too! Hope your new year's going well! 3nodding
Oh don't worry about it, it was my own fault. I resolved it already. Just, well, was lazy at fixing it earlier.... Not gonna give any excuses, I was just lazy and should've been less so.

My new year's, well I've been cleaning up some issues left over from last year. Almost done. So that's good.

cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces