Welcome to Gaia! ::

AzianSoul16
SoulSeer
gaia_diamond He likes big gems and he can't deny gaia_diamond
gaia_gaiagold Things that shine and sparkle catch his eye gaia_gaiagold
gaia_diamond When a girl walks in with with an itty bitty gun and a big gem on her thumb gaia_diamond
gaia_gaiagold He gets looty, gonna get that booty gaia_gaiagold
gaia_spoons And the dude is snooty gaia_spoons
emotion_kirakira Gotta get Jack's eyes back emotion_kirakira
emotion_sweatdrop Cause Fafnir is wack emotion_sweatdrop
emotion_donotwant Everyone attack! emotion_donotwant

That was the greatest thing I've ever read gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond
It's pretty cold out here, so I don't mind if you warm your hands over my steamy pecs.

Romantic Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
If you guy's know of any Items that matches the picture let me know lol.

User Image

P.s this isn't my art work sadly lol i was to lazy to draw that day mwahahahaha

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
7551 gaia_diamond

Cone-ing's Husband

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Yuuji Senpai
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai
P.s people don't ever and i mean eva,eva,ever watch Brothers Conflict The ending will tick you off so bad that you'd rage if you a anime fan.

I quit on it early lol. I hated the female main character.

I stuck to it just to see if Tsubaki get's her. Trust me i hated her so much. She was like a hooker. She let everyone and i mean everyone kiss on her dang near stripped her naked it was sad really. One time she reacted and thats when she thought about Tsubaki which had me thinking yay he is gonna get her......Yea the ending was a wanna attack the people who made it kinda thing lol

LOL and she had like no personality... ugh. Didn't she end up with the other guy without a personality? I only know cause I went on the wiki haha.

Nope She sat there and refused them all that was the ending to that anime. She sat there and said she only see them as a brother............She is not related to them. She is adopted by her father who is her real dates best friend. she has no ties to them yet she told them all. I only see you as a older brother or a younger brother.....

WHAT THE HECK??? Thank God I didn't finish that crap OMG wtf after all those guys went through.... and her dumb squirrel thing pissed me off too, btw lol.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
7290 gaia_diamond

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
6695 gaia_diamond

Cone-ing's Husband

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Yuuji Senpai

User Image

So I might play Elsword just cause that Add dude is hot xd gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
5967 gaia_diamond

Romantic Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai
P.s people don't ever and i mean eva,eva,ever watch Brothers Conflict The ending will tick you off so bad that you'd rage if you a anime fan.

I quit on it early lol. I hated the female main character.

I stuck to it just to see if Tsubaki get's her. Trust me i hated her so much. She was like a hooker. She let everyone and i mean everyone kiss on her dang near stripped her naked it was sad really. One time she reacted and thats when she thought about Tsubaki which had me thinking yay he is gonna get her......Yea the ending was a wanna attack the people who made it kinda thing lol

LOL and she had like no personality... ugh. Didn't she end up with the other guy without a personality? I only know cause I went on the wiki haha.

Nope She sat there and refused them all that was the ending to that anime. She sat there and said she only see them as a brother............She is not related to them. She is adopted by her father who is her real dates best friend. she has no ties to them yet she told them all. I only see you as a older brother or a younger brother.....

WHAT THE HECK??? Thank God I didn't finish that crap OMG wtf after all those guys went through.... and her dumb squirrel thing pissed me off too, btw lol.

Yep lol and im telling down the comment list was sooo much rage and anger i had to jump in and join them lol. Anime's like that really get's under my skin.
I think ima watch that anime that Has SS in it. That was a good anime .
it was spelled A_ _ _ _ _ _ _ SS something lol
It was a slice of life anime that anime was good had two season but it was gooooooood

Sweet Connoisseur

40,275 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
All three of them are lovely!

Romantic Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai

User Image

So I might play Elsword just cause that Add dude is hot xd gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond

I got back on Elsword just because he was added.
P.s If you join today before the 22nd you can level your char from lvl 1 to lv 50 auto.
but only one per account so im sure people are making 50 account's right now lol

Cone-ing's Husband

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Yuuji Senpai
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai

Yep lol and im telling down the comment list was sooo much rage and anger i had to jump in and join them lol. Anime's like that really get's under my skin.
I think ima watch that anime that Has SS in it. That was a good anime .
it was spelled A_ _ _ _ _ _ _ SS something lol
It was a slice of life anime that anime was good had two season but it was gooooooood

Same here... but what's this one you're talking about? Haha I haven't really been keeping up with animes lately. I've been trying to get through Soul Eater tho 3nodding gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

Winged Star

21,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winged 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
What's this influx of NPCs about?

gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_crown gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

Cone-ing's Husband

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Yuuji Senpai
AzianSoul16
Yuuji Senpai

User Image

I got back on Elsword just because he was added.
P.s If you join today before the 22nd you can level your char from lvl 1 to lv 50 auto.
but only one per account so im sure people are making 50 account's right now lol

I wish I knew what all of that meant haha. But I'll go check it out :3 gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff