Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you got as much catching up to do as me?

Yes. RWARGH THIS MEANS WAR 0.63333333333333 63.3% [ 19 ]
No, I was sensible and did my daily words :P 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

Animal Lover

Ju-chansuki:
Just keep writing. I'm sure you will finish one day. Just don't give up.
Dreylen:That doesn't sound fun at all. Although I know the feeling of having back problems. I tend to wake up with a sore stiff back a lot lately, but thankfully it doesn't stick around for too long.

Kendra Rosewood's Husband

Celestial Mystic

I just thought I'd say hi to everyone. I'm lurking here while thinking about these dares and trying to put them together like the puzzle they are.

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Drey ~ That is awful. I truly hope you get better.

:cuddles with sexy Zy:

High-functioning Noob

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
haaaaaaaaaaaay guise.
-_______________-

so i didn't finish my job on the flooring earlier, but i almost did. took me ten billion years, then i ended up doing other things then dozed off for a bit.

i'm hoping that i can sleep soon, but until then, imma write and eat this apple.

how goes it, everyone?

i see we've got a new one and a return. ^^ hi ju-chansuki, puppylove. glad you will be joining us!

edit: oh, so one of those things was watching deathnote.
got to the bit where they nixed very obviously my favorite character and i can't, i think i'm going to end up dropping it. where is the motivation to even watch anymore.
;~~~~;
-table flip-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Tol ~ Watch the live action movies, they are so much better.

Animal Lover

t o l e k s z i:
I was writing, but decided to stop. My attention span has been horrible as of late. Well for writing purposes anyway. I just haven't really been in the mood for it. I have however been in the mood for watching anime and reading fanfictions. You say you have been watching Deathnote? I have seen it once and have no intentions of watching it again. It wasn't really my thing....

Celestial Mystic

Tol ~ I am good but confused with these characters I got as dares. I thought they would be easy but they are proving to be stumping me how to work them all work. But I will do it.

:cuddles with Kendra:

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

:falls asleep in Zy's arms.:

Celestial Mystic

:crawls into hammock and starts it swinging:

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

I'm going to head to bed before I fall asleep here and Zy has to bring me a blanket. Good night seemly dead thread.

Mythical Star

- cover s thread in glitter-

Shadowy Senshi

*rolls around in glitter*

2 day thread presence in a row, look at me go =D

Morning thread, I'm at work, waiting for my boss to show up so I can rank my priorities for the day. I managed to write down some notes last night during some of my practice sessions. I think posting here made me go find my note book again!

How's everyone doing on this last day of June? Anyone have a deadline today?
Oh, god, tomorrow is the first day of July, and I am so behind on EVERYTHING gonk I thought for sure there were two more weeks left!

Probably gunna panic today, then go play Skyrim to keep my mind off the fact that Claudette is getting on my freaking nerves. I found a pretty gem on a ship that needs appraisal, and I'm hoping that it's a flawless amthyst so I can finish this stupid quest. emotion_kirakira

Shadowy Senshi

@Kitten - Ahahahahaha, I couldn't tell if you were talking about real life, your novel, or Skyrim in that last second until the word 'quest' rofl

I'm gonna say that you should write 500 words before you play today though. You can do it! Turn that panic into plot emotion_awesome
Morsuaile Haha, nah, it's Skyrim. I would have finished getting it appraised yesterday, but my game froze on the way to the appraiser.

Five hundred words? Okaaaay. Also, I like that: Turn that panic into plot. New catchphrase!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff