Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you got as much catching up to do as me?

Yes. RWARGH THIS MEANS WAR 0.63333333333333 63.3% [ 19 ]
No, I was sensible and did my daily words :P 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

AurinJade's Wife

I WILL MAINTAIN MY BALLER INTEGRITY.

omg that's gold.

also c'maaaaan that department meld would be hilarious.

Professional Garbage

Jade: If only I had a kilt or whatever for emphatic demonstration.

Muffs: My integrity is baller though. It's like the one thing I got out of nuke school that I am legitimately proud of, and not only because I seem to be one of the few who actually has any at all on this damn platform. Ain't no one gonna take that from me. emotion_donotwant

Illuminated Vampire

gaia_angelleft Eldritch: Why are you Al and not El or EA?

More seriously though, it sounds like things are pretty awful...and these are the people that are being trusted to protect a country? o_O Kind of scary!
gaia_angelright

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Al - *wonders if I can find a gif for this*

edit: closest so far:

User Image

AurinJade's Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nuclear Werewolf

Lily: Because my main account is this one.

People are gonna be assholes everywhere. It's just a sad truth. Put on a second chevron, and suddenly you go from being a lax ******** third class to an a**l retentive d**k second class. Add another, and it gets even worse. Turn that crow into an anchor, and watch the ******** out.

That said, not everyone is a piece of s**t. There are good people who do their job and get s**t done, and people actually kinda come together in emergencies, but most of the quality is inversely proportional to the rank that a sailor owns. Generally. I guess it varies from platform to platform, but my ship is ******** notorious for being a shithole for some inexplicable reason. It's been commented upon by a great number of people across the Navy in particular, and when I was at the hospital, no one was surprised to learn what my permanent command was.

But at least I've been spared going to Reactor... /shudders

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Okay, so this is the gif that popped up for me trying to hunt down one of girding loins...

User Image

AurinJade's Wife

/******** dies at that gif

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

omg guys. gird your loins. I'm seriously dying. Omg. This gif. I don't even know what the ******** I have uncovered. rofl

WHAT IS EVEN WRITING ANYMORE? *gives up forever on trying not to derail the discussion*

Illuminated Vampire

gaia_angelleft Alberic: Somehow I never knew that you were Eldritch. smile Now I do.

I'm guessing this is the American Navy? I don't know much about our Forces up here to be honest, or if there's much difference between how American military and Canadian military are run.
gaia_angelright

Nuclear Werewolf

Jade: That should be the dance you do when you finish a chapter of your most recent shitfic. emotion_donotwant Or the Svana re-write.

Lily: I don't advertise it much, since my alt is used mostly as a mule and for when I feel like being a douchebag troll.

USN, yeah. Couldn't tell you much about the differences between the 'Murican and Canadian ones, aside from the joke about glass-bottom boats but I think probably we do joint missions with y'all sometimes. We were chillin' with a French carrier last deployment, so.

Mystical Dreamer

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Dreylen
AurinJade

Hey. Hey Aurin. Look what I just finished.

OMFG

Illuminated Vampire

gaia_angelleft Alberic: That makes sense. I have a lot of alts, but I only posted here as Lily and Mynoris. (And maybe Grave once.) I don't know much about military at all. I'm pretty much a pacifist. gaia_angelright

Mystical Dreamer

AurinJade
Dreylen
AurinJade

Hey. Hey Aurin. Look what I just finished.

OMFG

I like the way the veins came out. It's a nifty concept.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff