Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you got as much catching up to do as me?

Yes. RWARGH THIS MEANS WAR 0.63333333333333 63.3% [ 19 ]
No, I was sensible and did my daily words :P 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

Mythical Star

Holy wow!
Mors x2!
emotion_kirakira

Means we get you agian forever, yes yes?
-throws confetti-

Well im' writing, but its this stupid paper.
emotion_0A0

Shadowy Senshi

@Kitten - Catch phrases are good, turn it into a mantra and type until all your panic is gone =D

@Roses - Haha, maybe! But I probably won't be around tomorrow as it's Canada Day and I'm taking a short road trip to the nations capital to celebrate! And then I'm at ComicCon all this weekend with work. So not at ComicCon for fun emo

How's the paper going so far?

Mythical Star

Mors

How can you not be at comiccon for fun?
Isn't that the definition of a con? Fun?

Well I wrote like two sentences then deleted them.
xp
Morsuaile I've got three hundred words to go until I reach five hundred, and I still hate Claudette :c

Roses I LOVE your avi! biggrin

Mythical Star

Kitten

Danke!
Is all bout the Rainbow!
LOVE WINS!
Roses

Bitte!
I know, when I heard gay marriage is now legal, I screamed I'm so happy! It's about damn time, honestly.

Lacyx's Pardner

Dapper Phantom

afternoon, all.

finally have (some... almost semblance of) an idea. It's absolute garbage.

I lub it.

anywhos, off to plotting land I go.

Mythical Star

emotion_drool
Damn Youphoria, youz hot!

No idea is bad, go with it!
Plot it to hell and back!
emotion_dowant

Shadowy Senshi

@Roses - Because I'm only there to do promotional stuff for woooooork crying I'll be spending most of my time in a dog mascot outfit to scare children get people to download out app. It's going to be sweaty and gross and uncomfortable.

(However my boss did let me sign up for the Smash Bros tournament so I get to get destroyed at a game I love for a few hours)

And you bring those sentences back! But stronger and smarter than last time!

And I also love your avi, I wish I had more rainbow items! Gotta go shopping.

@Kitten - Woot! Give her a new trait? Have her do something that you approve of? Maim her by chopping off a hand?

Enjoy your plotting You! Hope it goes well!

I'm off to a meeting and then have my lunch hour, so I'll be back in the thread later!

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Pulled leg muscle told me lolno to work today. this is like the third work week in a row that I missed a day from it. I hope they won't get mad at me. But the last thing I need to be doing is being on my feel 7-8 hours putting weight on it right now. I'll make it up by staying a little after the next couple of scheduled days.

User Image
Morsuaile Claudette is going to die at some point in the book, so I'd feel bad if I maimed her. I'll just pair her back off with Blair, and hopefully he can smack some sense into her.

Ouch, Ami. Feel better!! How'd you pull the muscle?

Mythical Star

Mors

emotion_0A0

Oh my gosh thats horrible. And sucky, and why would your boss make you do that?
Those poor, poor pitiful children

But it was nice of him to let you do something whilst there.
Whoo.

Well I have three sentenaces now....

When someone thinks of problems solving, math or friend drama is mostly likely the thing to pops to mind, as opposed to the job of a Graphic designer. But wait, isn’t graphic design making pretty things all day long just how you want them?

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

I woke up. Literally I woke up did my little stretch and BAM pulled muscle. These happen more often than I like to admit so I know that trying to do too much activity will just pull it again and having it pulled twice is no good. I cried the last time it happened.

So Imma try to spend my time writing as many prompts as I can before the first pops up my time.

User Image

Original Raider

8,475 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hi, everyone!

I'm trying so hard to get started writing today, but everything is too distracting. It's one of those days where my characters are just hiding. crying

Ami I hope your leg feels better soon!

Roses Whoo-hoo! Three sentences means it isn't a blank page!

Mythical Star

Ju

But I think its too informal.
Its suppose to be a research paper...

Lure them out with promises of candy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items