Welcome to Gaia! ::

New NaNo thread is up!

*lets thread wither and die* 0.5 50.0% [ 17 ]
*waits for thread to be rebirthed from the ashes* 0.5 50.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1870 1871 1872 > >> >>> »|

Dedcadent Pants

Wheee...running a massive update.

Think I'm gonna go write a scene that's been in the strolling through my head recently. See if it ends the way I want it to.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ami Satomora
did a little over 250 words at work today. And I got 3mins until clock out tiem so I'll be home in a few emotion_yatta

User Image

What I do is have a Google Doc file I call "Recent section of story" and before I head to bed at night I copy the last chapter I wrote or the last few paragraphs or whatever I think I might need and paste it into there so I can see it at work.

I write at work (not in Google Docs since it lags horribly at work...I use word) then paste it in the Google Docs "Recent section of story" after a ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ or something so I know where I continued so I past that into my actual story document.

It might be more complicated than just using Google Docs but it's my way around using different programs and having access to stuff when I'm at work.

Versatile Raider

9,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
*sneaks into thread*
Helloooooooo... :'D

Revered Nerd

My ******** research paper is done! Twelve pages, over two thousand words and 15 sources, four batches of printing (two for the paper itself due to a 5 page limit, then two for the works cited to get page numbering right) and a paperclip because the school does not have a stapler hardcore enough for my beast.

Amd now I have to have class and critique someone else's paper with criteria for writing the paper that we will get omce class starts. (Becausethis proprofessor cannot give instructions.)

At least my other paper I have due for another class is basically a 100% if I can manage to use spellcheck and speak coherently.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Nah it's pretty okay, this time I actually remembered where I was so it was no problem writing.

User Image

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Revered Nerd

My block quotes did not indent correctly. gonk

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Goals for today:
-Go back to part 1 of my story and rewrite a scene since it is true that it'd be unlikely for a mother to want to sacrifice her own child even if it would save many others. sweatdrop
-Go back into whatever part had Brityn in it (section 4 or 5) and have her give Chase a token to remember her by [since I just got that idea last night].

whimsicaldreamer
sad I hope they're easy to fix.

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

:sneaks into thread and starts to set up a cozy place in a dark corner to hide in:

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*pokes Kendra* Why are you hiding?

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Rabbit ~ I like the dark.
: Points at her siggy: You gonna add yours to the list?

Versatile Raider

9,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
*sits next to Kendra in her corner*
I would make some kind of joke about Polland and Germany, but I just don't have the brain cells left.

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

:huggles Pickled:

Versatile Raider

9,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
*snuggles Kendra*
Yissssssss ~ Give me your warmth!
(it's cold in the office today)

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kendra
I don't have my story anywhere where people can access it [it's only on my laptop & desktop in Word files].... it's also not finished yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff