*lets thread wither and die* 0.5 50.0% [ 17 ]
*waits for thread to be rebirthed from the ashes* 0.5 50.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1870 1871 1872 > >> >>> »|

AurinJade's Wife

siren:
why was it panic-inducing??

morning Lia and Pally!

i'm trying to get back into Cornerstone now that NaNo is over and i have 50k of foundation material, but i keep distracting myself with research instead. and title symbolism. there are so many fun words with 'stone' in them. emotion_dowant

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

but muffff I use a completely different word processor gonk

User Image

AurinJade's Wife

ami:
JUST TYPE IN WHAT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE TO YOU ATM WOMAN.
emotion_donotwant

the words must go on.

Thieving Rogue

Muff Panic inducing because my parents met my boyfriends parents for the first time. Because, you know we've only been dating 4 years and living together for 1. >.> It was nowhere near as terrible as my brain was making it out to be, it actually went rather well.

Shadowy Senshi

*rolls self all over new thread*

Good morning new thread! Anyone feeling NaNo hungover? Got words laying around in a mess around your computer?

AurinJade's Wife

mors:
i have about 11k-worth of red reference text scattered throughout my NaNo project that i'm dreading tackling and might postpone till i finish the complete draft. xDD you?

siren:
understandably tense. i'm glad it seemed to go well, though! being together for that long, i doubt the parents would have started s**t with one another, anyway. xD

Shadowy Senshi

@Muffs - I'm not touching anything I wrote for NaNo for a good two months, it's a hazard zone xD Definitely need to break stuff up with a new project for a bit before I get back to tackling this story.

God Eater

*in whiny voice* BUT MUFF I DON'T REMEMBER WHERE I WAS AT-

oh wait, actually I do remember where I was on Aizora lol.

User Image

AurinJade's Wife

ami:
you better have 1k by the time i get back from lunch.
emotion_donotwant

mors:
i stupidly decided to begin Cornerstone's rewrite during NaNo, so now i have to finish it. but having foundation work is better than nothing, i guess, even if it is mercilessly red-penned garbage. emotion_awesome

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lia: That's good, because I'm damn sure I'll need it. XD

Hello Morse! I am feeling the hangover, mostly because I haven't written in a few days and I feel guilty as well. =P I need to get this novel done, damnit! I have other stories to tell (and edit ninja )

Hello people who popped in while I was on my lunch!

God Eater

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEN

User Image

Thieving Rogue

Muff Yeah, but you never know. Luckily we're from two pretty laid back families. The only sad point was the pork we made was a little dry..but of all the things to go wrong that was probably the best. We never made the recipe before.

High-functioning Lunatic

distracshuns >O>

Shadowy Senshi

@Muffs - It's nice that you now have a solid cornerstone for you Cornerstone rofl

Hey PMS! Write through that hangover, it's the only way to recover! But I guess you're at work right now so the writing will have to wait =p

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Morse: Yeah, workworkwork. gonk I haaaate itttttt. I'm totes ready to go home and write, but I don't think I'll have much time tonight either. Sad times.

I checked out the NaNo goodies today, and CreateSpace are offering two free paperbacks again this year. I'm tempted to use that as motivation to get Juno & Diana fully edited by June. =O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff