Welcome to Gaia! ::

New NaNo thread is up!

*lets thread wither and die* 0.5 50.0% [ 17 ]
*waits for thread to be rebirthed from the ashes* 0.5 50.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]

Kendra Rosewood's Husband

Celestial Mystic

Puppy ~ Those all sound good. I can see the dilemma.

Animal Lover

Lord Zy
You say that, but you don't even know what they are about. Sadly, I don't have much of anything planned out for the Digimon one, the original story, or the Prince of Tennis one. I have quite a bit planned out for the Harvest Moon one as you can see by the word count in my signature. But that isn't even an updated word count.... I am probably just going to continue on that one so I can get it finished.... But still not completely set on it.

Celestial Mystic

Puppy ~ They all sound like fun, that's where I was judging from. I wrote some Digimon fics years ago, and loved them. I don't know Prince of Tennis (other than name) but I do know Harvest Moon. Kendra got me into the games and I enjoy them. I had to draw a random project from a hat because I didn't know what to do.

Animal Lover

Lord Zy
Prince of Tennis is my favorite anime. Don't ask me why because I can't really explain it. This Digimon fiction is probably a bit different from what you are thinking though. I'm not sure if you have played the Digimon World 2 game for the Playstation, but it is based on that, or at least will be. However, I am putting a bit of a twist in things.

Celestial Mystic

Puppy ~ I do not know the game, so it probably is. Mine were based on the cartoons, mainly seasons 1 and 2.

Animal Lover

Lord Zy
I have thoughts of doing a couple of them. This one is totally based on the game. I have one that is kind of based half on season five (I think Digimon Savers or if you want the dubbed version title Data Squad was season five) and half based in Digimon World Dusk/Dawn for the DS. I don't know how familiar you are with those either. Then I have one that is kind of based on Digimon World 1 for the Playstation. I supposed you can say I took a fancy for the games over the the cartoon or anime whichever you want to call it.

Celestial Mystic

Puppy ~ I enjoyed Savers and Dawn/Dusk. I may have to check out the other games. They sound like they might be fun. But I should probably be getting to bed. I'm starting to fall asleep on the computer. I hope you have a good night/day.

Animal Lover

Lord Zy
They are fun, well aside from Digimon World 4 that came out for the Playstation 2, Gamecube, and Xbox... I didn't take much of a liking to that one. Yeah, I should go to bed now as well seeing as it is already past midnight here, but I'm not tired yet so I'm staying up.

Distinct Hunter

Working grave shift. Any late nighters or other-end-of-the-world people hanging around?

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

I'm in a kinda rough patch emotionally. But I think I might use it to write some prequel-nano journal entries for my first MC

User Image

Animal Lover

Wow, I feel amazing right now. I managed to get 1022 words down in 30 minutes. I could have gotten more, but my mom called my cell phone so I was down a hand and had to type one handed, but still, that many words in such a short amount of time is pretty darn good...

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Al: Ugh, sorry for disappearing. The wonders of college include professors who drop last minute assignments on you, on top of an already bus week because I go home this weekend.

That sounds like an entertaining dictionary to be honest, I love seeing old lingo, and you're right, language changes rather drastically over the years. It's fascinating. I've been relying a lot on context to make sense. ME kills me. I think one of the options for extra credit includes memorizing a part of The Canterbury Tales and reciting it for class.

That's true, but it shows that if something that bad can be popular, something that's written better can definitely succeed. I don't think it's pretentious to not enjoy something written poorly, I had to stop reading free books from Amazon because I wanted to edit everything. It's still entertaining to listen to though, especially if you listen to it by George Takei or gilbert gottfried, they both kill me.

Considering mosquitoes don't actually do any good as far as I'm aware, and they do a lot off harm... yeah, I think it's fine.

I think the plan is to go to Canada to see the next eclipse, It sounds amazing to see, honestly. The partial was pretty cool, and I mean that literally. We were at the beach and it was so hot, and then the eclipse came and it was cold all of a sudden.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Another day, and another chance to write more. I hope I can pull off what I did yesterday.

I'm rooting for everyone here too. Let's do our best today/tonight!

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

I'm doing pretty much everything but writing tonight lol

User Image
AurinJade

So what you're saying is...I'm famous. My name is recognized on the streets. I will go down in infamy.

emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

So, how've you been? Jumping back on the NaNo bandwagon?

You're famous to me, anyway! n_n!!!

I want to do NaNo. It's even superhero themed this year! I'm debating whether I'll have time, though. I've actually just launched the project I've been working on for years worth of NaNo-ing as a serial novel! Remember my superhero and djinni? They're all growed up. ;_; I've got a big buffer of written content, but I'm doing full-cast audio and illustrations with each update that are NOT done, so it's still high-maintenance. But, ugh, NaNoWriMo would be a great motivator to push me through the content I haven't written yet...and, and...superhero theme! *grabby hands*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff