Welcome to Gaia! ::

New NaNo thread is up!

*lets thread wither and die* 0.5 50.0% [ 17 ]
*waits for thread to be rebirthed from the ashes* 0.5 50.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]

Magical Lover

Writing things have not happened since last time I was here..

But.... WE HAVE A WEDDING DATE HELD. AT THE PERFECT VENUE OH MY GOD.

October 19, 2019. We can't actually book it until Feb/March of next year. But I'm so excited! biggrin

Also, I decided to jump on board with NaNo this year, as an excuse to finish Hawthorne, finally. (Hopefully)

How is everyone!? biggrin
Ah! Congratulations, La Luna! That's awesome!

I'm...hm...vacillating rapidly between emotional wreck and dead inside? Ugh. *lays down* ;A;

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

I woke up at like 3am this morning and wrote about 300ish words of fanfic because what is my life lool

User Image

Distinct Hunter

Any lurkers in the late night crowd?

Edit:
On a non-writing related note, I really wish Google Translate had a "legal speak/jargon" option. The grammatical loops and vague terminology is more foreign than Tagalog at times. Note, this is not the first time I've wished this was a translate option.

Edit edit:
I have forgone legal translating and instead am looking up robin hood books. I love Robin Hood things.

Distinct Hunter

*pokes thread*

Any lurkers?

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Okay minions, I have a few little announcements.

First, NaNo is nearly upon us. If we want to make a new thread to encompass it, now is the time.

Second, I'm announcing my NaNo Off-Season retirement. I love this thread and I love you all, but I'm burnt out. This place needs fresh blood and someone who checks in more consistently. I think there are loose plans to remake and reinvigorate it come December. Plan accordingly.

Third, I'm craving burritos.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Wow, AurinJade...

That's such big news. I was always used to seeing your username here even if I'm not frequenting as much as I should. Regardless, I will rejoin this thread whenever it does get remade.

For NaNo itself I have no plans to formally do it but never the less, I will use the time to try and write every day again. And maybe read too. there is no reason I can't set aside time to do both.

I need to unplug from my computer and iPad once in a while.

My bad habits have made me slip again, but I still believe my stories need to be told.
Was just suddenly hit with pre-nano panic... thought I'd stop by here and see how everyone's prepping is coming along? I need to start on an outline. sweatdrop

Distinct Hunter

Royal: Have you started the outline since you made your post?

I'm at my sister's place, and I was gonna work on my notecards only to realize I left my notecards at my place... *sigh*
Na, I've been at work. I'll start tonight, but it won't be until pretty late. crying

You use notecards to outline? That's not a bad idea!

Distinct Hunter

Royal: I kinda use notecards to outline. Right now, I'm using notecards to outline character development and map major plot points in relation to character development and character arcs. The basic outline, I just do on paper.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

I haven't been planning much since I first started. Just been a draining week and then holiday from work.
but I'll try to do more NaNo stuff in the coming weeks

User Image

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Royal ;; your signature is killing me XD

Thieving Rogue

I still have no idea what to write for my NaNo.
Can my version of NaNo be completing a pirate version of court garb for festival? That's all I feel motivated to do. >.<

Nuclear Werewolf

Got the 2017 thread up finally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas