Welcome to Gaia! ::

New NaNo thread is up!

*lets thread wither and die* 0.5 50.0% [ 17 ]
*waits for thread to be rebirthed from the ashes* 0.5 50.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1870 1871 1872 > >> >>> »|

High-functioning Lunatic

yeah that's the great thing about being one hour ahead of you

I am writing the first chapter of the second planned book in my series, and after that the last chapter of the last book planned :U
Because suddenly: ideas

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Morn guys, I got NOOOOOO sleep, but I'm still heading into work. It feels good to not have NaNo over my shoulders anymore so I can start writing like I used to. I've been working on more Aizora as of late so that's what I'll probably be taking time out to do, unless inspiration of my fanfics arise.

User Image

High-functioning Lunatic

oooooo steam has a sale on Sim City
so getting my own little world WHERE I CAN KILL EVERYONE!
-insert evil laughter here-

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Petit: Now is a good lunch time, but I'm gonna wait for my lunch-buddy to get back from an errand first. Eep! And omg feeeeels. But it's good to have ideas!

Hiya, Ami! I'm afraid that not having NaNo over my head will mean I stop writing again. >_> I think I'm going to aim for 2k a day most days.

Alien Worshipper

So, I totally failed NaNoWriMo.

AurinJade's Wife

Dia: how close did you get?

Alien Worshipper

Um.... Nothing at all really? -twiddles thumbs-

8Y

AurinJade's Wife

FOR SHAME.

are you going to write this month at all to compensate? i'd just be happy if you wrote regularly. <3

Alien Worshipper

Uh, I dunno. I still have a lot of stuff in video games to get through and I just don't have the motivation to write out what's in my head. Stuck in the "basically nobody is gonna read it so why bother when you know what's gonna happen yourself" mindset.

Thieving Rogue

And it's bad to the real world grind after a busy weekend.
Happy December, everyone.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Now I'm at work. I think I'll be expecting a slow day today. I would love to work on my stuff but my office computer doesn't open up the word file I use.

User Image

AurinJade's Wife

Dia:
you simply write because you have a story to tell. i know this advice doesn't mean much when you're in one of those moods (trust me -- been there, done that), but the writing process ideally moves itself because you just can't simply let the story go untold. it's not good enough to simply stay hidden in your head; it must be written out, even if only for the closure of finally having it out of your brain.

siren:
was it a fun weekend, though? xD

ami:
that's why you google docs that s**t. or have it on your phone.

Dedcadent Pants

PMS - Don't worry, I can be an off season cheerer as well. emotion_dowant

Morning, rest of the thread.

Thieving Rogue

Muff It was fun; then panic inducing, then fun again. But overall, it was good.

Magical Bibliophile

11,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Good morning thread!

How is everyone after the NaNo. Personally, I totally failed. I'm not exactly sure how far I got, I stopped tracking it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff