Welcome to Gaia! ::

*cuddles thread*

[+1] 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]

High-functioning Noob

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

war: 103 BUT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I FINISHED THE CHAPTER AND NOW I AM FREE TO REVISE.
URGH, GETIT.
739/3k

-goes back to writing notes and plot things-

Terra: Whoo, congrats! That's friggin awesome. :}D Where did you go/what did you do?

Ivre: Hope you feel better soon. I think the majority of us have been sick these past few days. >.<

Luna: We can do dis. emotion_donotwant Even if we just brain slow, we can do eet.

Next war: :15 for 15.

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
Terradi has inspired me. But first I shall eat. Good luck on wars and writing, guys.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Lia -- It wasn't that bad, really. smile We did what we wanted and had a lot of fun. Seemed like everyone else did too, so no real regrets there.

Lekszi -- We went on a road trip up through New England. Probably the coolest thing we did was go on a whale watch. Found a whale ... but it was entangled in a couple of the lobster buoys, so our ship stuck around while we radioed for help to make certain we could give the right location and ward off other ships from accidentally hitting the whale. It did eventually get freed, though it took them over a day to do it. Local news was looking for passengers to interview and got me and my husband, so we made the local news as part of that story.

Dedcadent Pants

Oh, no, I didn't ask if it was bad. It's just that people tend to forget their wedding day.

High-functioning Noob

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

terra: Wow, that's really cool! :}D I'm jelly. I'm really happy the whale was freed though. Poor whale. :c Do you know what kind of whale it schwas?

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Lekszi -- Humpback. This one had actually been entangled by lobster lines once previously. Spinnaker was the name, and I don't think there's a positive gender identification on it.

Lia -- How do people forget that?

Magical Lover

LoL or Writing.... hmmm.... UGHHHH I WANNA BE A LOSER AND PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. BUT I NEED TO WWRITEEGSGHDFGHF'HDFGHFGUIVKCFX

Distinct Hunter

That took way too long. Ikea instructions are easy to follow...parts and pieces make things difficult.

Its still not done, but all thats left is the drawers that go underneath. I'll do those Tuesday after I get home from class.

Nuclear Werewolf

Terradi: When Vegas happens? cat_rofl

Sounds like you had an amazing honeymoon! cat_eek Ha, and now you have newspaper clippings (or printouts?) to commemorate it!

High-functioning Noob

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Terra: that sounds like a really great way to spend a honeymoon. If I ever have one, I'd really like to ride an elephant or do something nature-y exploring-y like that. <3

Adler: -throws tiny screwdrivers and allen wrenches at you- Is it done yet?

Luna: WRITE WITH ME, WENCH. emotion_donotwant

Pffft wtf I totally forgot. I only have five minutes left of my own war. OH WELL, I'M REVISING ANYWAY. talk2hand

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Distinct Hunter

Tol: *attempts to dodge says tools and fails* Ow. That was so no necessary. And, no, its not done. It is done enough that I have a bed to sleep. Drawers are just an added bonus that can be added later. I want food and to watch netflix and write and do homework. No more tools!!! *throws tiny tools back*

AurinJade's Wife

i feel like this is the closest avatar to Raelynn i've ever had in my life. hair colour is wrong. crows are wrong. colour scheme is wrong. DAT ATTITUDE, THO. PERFECTION.

anyways, peeps be writing??

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Okay. I am going to head off to sleep. Long day, lots of driving, and the bed looks extra inviting right now.

G'night!
Nope. No writing on this end.
Making dinner instead.
But i did come up with an idea and thought about the way I could better organize the skater punks from the three day challenge. Woo.

Sorry to have posted and left earlier. Got volunteered to go to the store.

Distinct Hunter

Muffers: No writing here. Just finished putting together a bed and making dinner. Now I have an episode of Haven running and am ready to write!

You?

Smutty: What's your idea?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas