Welcome to Gaia! ::

*cuddles thread*

[+1] 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]

Adler;; i was thinking that playing the virtual reality game that is present in the skater punks story changes the world, changes the reality that everyone lives in directly.

I also came up with another completely separate video game related idea that I'm tempted to expand on. It'd be another virtual reality game only the characters/players want to find a way to stay in the game for eternity and are seeking out the truth to are rumor of someone that has managed to do that while fending off the random occurrences and changes of the game itself and trying to get to the bottom of that.

Distinct Hunter

Smutty: You should check out an anime called Sword Art Online. seems like it might be up your ally. People get trapped in a virtual reality world and have to find a way to survive.
Adler;; I've heard of it. Seen the second episode but not sure how I feel about it. Though I do plan to watch some more of it as well. I think the same could be said for the .hack// franchise (which I'd totally recommend for those that haven't seen/read).

Thanks for the recommendation though.

Think the main difference would be those folks got trapped whereas in my idea the people want to be trapped.

Distinct Hunter

Smutty: I've seen some of the Hack franchise. I'd love to see more of it. Keep meaning too.
Adler; that was one of my first anime and i loved it from the first episode I was able to watch. Since then I've read most of the books out on it and beat (almost 100%'d) all the games. Good stuff there but obviously I've got bias too.
Lol.

Distinct Hunter

Smutty: Didn't know there were games.

Saiyuki was my first anime. Well, the first I knowingly went into understanding it was anime. Watched Sailor Moon, DBZ, and Voltron as a kid, but they were the same as every other cartoon at the time.
Adler; there are 7. 4 in one series then 3 in another.

I don't think I knew that it was an anime at the time but I think I understood it was before I did the same about sailor moon, dbz, and the like.

Yet To Watch saiyuki BUT Its On My Eventually Need To Read List
Sorry about the random caps. My phone does that sometimes.

Magical Lover

One quick match on LoL then I'll write. Maybe, I'll just start a new story and tuck the novel away for now.

High-functioning Noob

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Luna: I SEE YOU THAR. emotion_donotwant Looks like I got out of the shower just in time. emotion_awesome
/triestopersuadeyoutowritewithmeh

Anyway. I am going to do all the dumb things and then settle in for some more writing. And get some more orange juice. I have done nothing but crave sugar this week and it's really out of character for me.
Hormones are weird things.

Adler, Smutty, you down for some writing tonight? I saw Muffs pop on to write but I've no clue if she's still around. ;~;

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Distinct Hunter

Tol: I'm definitely in the mood to write!!! Why do you ask?

Smutty: I assumed you were just really adamant about it being on your list.

Magical Lover

iwanttowriteazombiestory.

But nope. Words don't come to me.
I'm down for writing, but I have to do homework first. Not sure I'll have time for both tonight. Though, I can always write tomorrow and do some more planning on stuff tonight. I feel like at this rate my nano project is going to change. Partially because I hit a little snag in the planning that I have to work through and partially because there are some other ideas that might be fun swirling in my head.

Adler;; That to. I've got several tallies next to it, which means that it's been recommended to me a lot, so that is definitely a motivator to get it watched (eventually). It goes above some things that have less tallies at least. xD

Distinct Hunter

Smutty: You actually keep a list with tallies? I just use "the list" as a metaphor.

Luna: ZOMBIES!! Do it!!

Distinct Hunter

There's a TV show called Haven that manages to make a butterfly landing on your shoulder one of the scariest things that can happen to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff