Welcome to Gaia! ::

*cuddles thread*

[+1] 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]

smutty cannibal prince: quite the name you have there.

luna astrid: you're giving away cookies?

tolekszi: that i am, and thank you! first night on gaia in years and i find this little thread here. i am curious; i am familiar with nanowrimo, but what do you do here in the off months???

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

HALLO REISCH! Now, I'm not great with usernames, but I'm fairly certain I've never seen yours poking around in the thread before. So welcome!

Smuts - Definitely. Rewrites are so weird. Trying to blend new and old material. I still think this section is going to need another draft, but maybe on another day.
aurinjade: hellu. nope, never been here before. i made the account years ago then never really did anything with it. but a friend of mine has been bugging me to rp here and since i have a ton of down time between classes i figured why not? but i do enjoy writing now and then, and i have friends who do the nanowrimo thing. might try it meself this year, though im not usually one for anything more than twenty pages or so, so writing more than that should be an interesting challenge. btw your avvie reminds me of sanji from one piece.

Distinct Hunter

Luna: I'm also terrible with names. Sorry. I just give everything place names then figure it out later.

Hello, Reisch! Or do you prefer Kaiser? Nice to have you in the thread.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Reisch - Ah, cool. Well, I hope you stick around! It's a good circle, especially if you want to get stuff written. We're pretty good at prodding, coaxing, seducing, encouraging, and threatening each other into writing. That's how about half of us complete our NaNoWriMos and any projects in between. xD

I don't watch a whole lot of anime. I vaguely recognize the name One Piece, but I can't say I've ever seen it. But thanks? *goes to google it*

edit: I google it, and you're right! There is quite a resemblance. ^ ^
it appears we bold here. okay. i'll conform. nicknames too?

bluejay hellu. either's fine, i guess. i'll probably change it sooner or later anyway. this account is ancient.

aurin: O.o that list just got progressively worse, then got better, then got worse. should i be afraid of this seducing you speak of?

its a manga/anime about pirates thats been going on forever. and the cook has the whole blond hair covering half the face thing. and he's a chain smoker. so yeah, now that ive shown my extreme nerd side...
Jade;; what are you editing?
Luna;; but but but it's not my fault! I wants the cookies. -pouts-
Kaiser;; or what would you prefer? Thanks on the username bit. It's a handful to write so feel free to shorten it however you like. I answer to just answer bout anything ad long as I know I'm the one being addressed. Glad to have you around!

Edit;; you should be both excited and afraid for everything on jade ' s list. And then just know there is more just around the corner.

Distinct Hunter

Jade: Nice list there. I think I get mostly the bribery- excuse me, encouraging- side. THat and some threats...I think.

Reisch: Bold helps when there are 10 people on. Some of us have nicknames, but yeah, shortened versions too. Takes to long to type everyone's name every time.

Also, Jade is the main seducer, though we have a few others you'll meet.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Reisch - You should be afraid of a lot of things. We're writers. Sanity is not our strongest suit. On the plus side, it's what makes us such wacky fun. emotion_awesome

Lol, your extreme nerd side reminds me of my little brother, who I consulted with immediately after you mentioned the Sanji thing--to which he promptly corrected my pronunciation of the name, if that says anything about him. And I've got my own epic nerdiness you can try to compete with later if you stick around. ^ ^

Adler - I thought it was a fairly accurate list myself, but you make a point. Bribery should have been on it.

Smuts - My big Shadows project.
Jade;; this sounds vaguely familiar so yay!

Also I read through your three day challenge and oh em gee all the love and laughing and yes. Win.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Smuts - Lol, I beat my head against a wall working on it for a long time and bitched almost nonstop about it, so no surprising you remember. And Muffy fangirls over my villain, Katrice, quite a bit, so there's that, too.

And yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope it made enough sense. I'm pretty sure I was losing my mind toward the end of it. I haven't reread through it yet for coherency.
smutty: reisch or kaiser, either's fine, really. and what exactly does 'more' consist of?

bluejay: ooooookaaaay... can't say i'm entirely comfortable with the idea of being seduced by a guy, but i'll deal, i guess. lol. wait, there are more like him? gonk how many more?

aurin: i kind of get the feeling i don't really want to compete with anything you might be a part of. sweatdrop
Jade;; it made enough sense so that's good.

And gotcha! This makes sense.

Kaiser;; well there is the bribery as mentioned before. And the random challenges that pop up. Word wars. The whole works.

Distinct Hunter

Smutty: What is this three day challenge I keep hearing about?

Reisch: There are more, but I'm sure they'll back off if you want. They're all nice.

Jade: Anon definitely counts as bribery.
Adler;; jade and my crazy attempt to reach 50 K in 3 days a few weeks ago. I got partway through a project and she rounded hers off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff