Welcome to Gaia! ::

*cuddles thread*

[+1] 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]

adler;; yes, yes i do. otherwise i'd forget everything that was recommended to me or that i've come across. i'll admit my to-read list is much longer though and that i don't manage to get everything on those lists but i try to. especially if i've looked into it a little and thought that it would be interesting as well. i'll also go a head and admit that the lists are spread out over several random notebooks and don't have a rhyme or reason that most people follow easily, but that's the way my brain works. lol.

i should watch that episode simply to see said butterfly.

High-functioning Noob

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

o.o butterflies? How?

-opens docs to revise, like a boss.- Reading through my whole story tonight. Kind of excited about it. I need to make sure everything is cohesive up until now though before I start chapter 13.

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be off the grid for a few days starting tomorrow.

Distinct Hunter

Tol: The butterfly signals a major freak accident that leads to your death. Sorta.

Smutty: Its funny. The two MCs figure it out. A butterfly lands on the woman's shoulder and she just responds "well, this is gonna suck". Later, it lands on the guy and he just looks at the woman and says, "don't say it"

Distinct Hunter

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Adler - I've got to go to the memorial service of a family friend on the other side of the state and my family has decide to camp it along the way. Which means no wifi.
adler;; that sounds both funny and creepy.
jade;; why? are you doing exciting stuff?
also, you edited today?

[edit]aw, i'm sorry. emotion_hug

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Smuts - Uggggh no. I was doing yard work all day. This is the first I've sat down.

*sulks off to edit*

Although it's going to be a wonky edit. I'm rewriting a scene, so I don't know exactly how to judge what five pages is going to be. I guess I'll just have to estimate.

Distinct Hunter

Smutty: It is. I've seen the show before, but stopped at season 2. I'm rewatching so I can watch 3 and 4.

Jade: I'm sorry about your family friend.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Adler - Thanks, hon. <3

Magical Lover

What should I call my zombie killing babe? So far I;ve worked out that shes carrying 2 handguns with three clips eaach, an automatic .22 and a shotgun. along with a machete and a hunting knife or something.
s.o.b. the server went down for my homework before i could finish this assignment. guess i'll take the zero. dammit. okay, it's all good though. whee~
headed back to my phone though because fixing to leave internet land. lol.

jade;; just do your best to guesstimate 5 pgs. c:

luna;; not sure. i'm terrible with names.

reisch kaiser;; ello!

Magical Lover

smut- No cookies for you, then. emotion_donotwant

High-functioning Noob

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Hullo thar, Kaiser! Nice avvi. 3nodding Are you new to the thread?

Luna: Hrmm... I wouldn't make it too off-the-wall , maybe give her a boyish nickname that's a play off her real name or something? I think the name 'Frankie' is a popular one for that.

~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces