Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here. Go buy yourself something nice.

Yay! 10g! ^-^ 1 100.0% [ 4447 ]
Total Votes:[ 4447 ]

Devoted Explorer

That monster must have attacked the girl! *picks her up and takes her away from the fallen man...creature...thing*

Countess Gentlewoman

33,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
"Oh, Mr. Adventurer! I shall have one of my bodyguards take you back to the estate." (Khursan is set on a large, plush bed. Comtesse sits by his side stroking his hair.)
take her to my nearby cabin to recover

Invisible Spirit

The dancer recognizes this person. He saved her before...

She sighs. Well, she has a debt to pay, not that she's willing to leave him alone in the forest. No one deserved to die alone. But to first...

She made sure he was dead, which he was not. Nothing else to do but to get him to shelter and warmth. The chill here wouldn't do him good.

Gently, she lifted him onto her horse and walked back towards town, hoping that someone might be able to recognize him further and take him off her hands.

Familiar Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'd be curious. Being an oracle it would be hard to judge whether she foresaw these events and willingly went along with them or did actually fall foul of some evil in the forest. Regardless, I'd carry her to somewhere safe where I could speak to her and see the extent of her powers.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
*gasps* It's Dante! The super Sugoi dude! *picks him up* Need to take him to a hospital or something. Show the way, Reaper-san.

Shadowy Bilge rat

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

I find the young girl and her unusual companion snoozing beneath a wolfberry bush a few miles into the forest. How strange...

I continue on my way, but not before conjuring up a blanket for the girl and covering her with it. Poor thing looks cold.

Thirteenth Rogue

Fascinated by the little creature but manage to conceal himself and start walking

Super Sentai

13,950 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Oh look. lunch!

V- We have to stop meeting like this lol
User Image

Invisible Spirit

The dancer sighs, spotting the demon on the ground. Did he crash again? She walks over and makes sure he's still breathing.

"Well, guess I'll just wait from him to wake up...and then take my leave. Thought I doubt he could be bothered with my presence."
^ The dancer smiles lightly, before glancing over at him.

"Finally awake, hmn? Well. If you wish to stop meeting me, at least stop crashing into the same area I am wandering about. Or get better at not crashing."

She stands to take her leave.

v After a while, the dancer stirs, coughing weakly. Even though she is exhausted beyond believe, she recognizes the person that saved her, sighing silently in relief. Shakily, she chokes out a request.

"W-water....."

Hoeshido's Prince

Dangerous Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Dio immediately checks her pulse and picks up M'rinha to carry her on his back, unaware of his location, he looked for a safe spot to rest, whilst he searched, he looked at his unconscious companion with a depressed look.

"You hang in there, and tell me who's responsible for this"

^ Dio listened for a water source until he heard a vast amount of water running, he ran as quick as he can and found a lake with a waterfall, retrieved a sizable cup like souvenir he bought and filled it with water. After setting M'rinha down, he sat beside her and placed the cup in her hands.

Dead Hellraiser

Rhea nudges Dio with a foot, before kneeling and picking up his book, taking a seat by him and opening it. With him unconscious, she could take a peek.

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The crow pecks at her forehead to see if she's still alive. Ever the scavenger, it waits to see if it can snatch her glasses, or very luckily, her eyeballs.

Mewling Inquisitor

10,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
Aww! Poor bird! *puts it in a sack after securing the opening loosely and cushioning the inside*
I trade my hat for his. What? It looks nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff