Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here. Go buy yourself something nice.

Yay! 10g! ^-^ 1 100.0% [ 4447 ]
Total Votes:[ 4447 ]

Dead Hellraiser

"...Whatever knocked her(?) out must have done it recently." Rhea knelt next to the unconscious Skeet and examined the still steaming mess that was left of the pie. "Still hot. Best keep my guard up."

Mewling Inquisitor

10,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
Bro, this is what happens when you forget to carbo-load!

Eternal Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Building the Army 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
" You are really... REALLY out of place here...." She sighs, dragging the guy out of the woods and leaving him in some random person's front yard. He'll be their problem now.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Riddle stood over her, contemplating what to do. On one end, he wanted to know what a creature like her was doing associating with Klaus and vice versa. On the other end, he didn't quite care, but found her.. useful for gaining Schwarzhaus's favour.

Like a pair of shovels, Riddle's claws slipped underneath Illyandaril's loose garments, and he lifted her up into her arms. Warmth. That was a feeling he wasn't accustomed to. He hated it. Nevertheless, he said nothing and let the shapeshifter sleep as he carried her back to Schwarzhaus territory.

Clockwork Fox

I'm going to keep away. I don't know what this thing is, but analysis leads me to believe it's most closely related to a dragon. From what I recall about dragons in the database, they're best left alone.

Mega Phantom

*pokes*
Wake up..
*thinks*
i should think where will we go...
*eats a lolipop*
*opens teddy's back*
*gets my cellphone*
*checks map*
i'll just wait he- him to wake up

Dedicated Superhero

*kneels to lift her off the ground*

"Look, the forest isn't the best place to faint and-"

*notices the red puddles*

"...You might be hurt. Excuse me."

*takes her in his arms*

"Let's get out of here."

Dapper Vampire

"Fainted again, old enemy? What happened? Sudden drop in blood pressure? Another concussion? Please tell me you will remember me next time you see my face..."

Feral Monster

"Whatever took down a being such as yourself must be quite dangerous." She lets out a heavy sigh before picking him up. " I suppose I shouldn't leave you here, lest they come back and finish you off. I wonder how interesting you'll prove to be." A eerie smirk slid onto her face as she finished her sentence.
I'll keep her safe, as long as she doesn't try to steal my soul.

Kindly Astronomer

10,775 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
R scoped out her surroundings, trying to check for traps before her gaze fell back down onto the ornately-dressed woman. With a dark chuckle and a sigh, she'd pocket her pipe. "Why is it that these fancy ones always end up in the darkest places.." she'd mutter to herself, picking up the woman.

"But don'tcha worry. I'll get you out of here anyways."

Elfin Bro

I'd probably inform a detective about this.
I would have thought she was just taking a nap after smoking her pipe; but the bloodstained coat tells a different story.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hah, did you run into a tree. Too cute. You're just too cute. *carries him back to civilization*
Hey... Hey you? *pokes* Are you okay?

Well, Guess not. *steals your phone and runs off*

No Power

Leave him be...waking him up would be asking for trouble.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff