Oh my...
You totally look a lot like living Human Anatomy Model

But edgierâ„¢

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
did we... I doubt it. You look great though.
-punched-
OW! I don't know what happened last night.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,675 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Dedicated Aggressor

"Now really isn't the best time. Put something on please."

Ashley sighs and throws one of her spare army T-shirts and her old tactical vest at the unclothed woman. The shirt would be long enough to cover mostly anything she didn't want to see, and the tacvest would save her from being shot in the chest by anyone who may decide to storm the place.

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Alfie had basically been squatting in that dusty shack, so he didn't have much to offer her. Not wanting to take his vest off, he pulled one of the dusty curtains off the window, gave it a shake, and then handed it towards her.

"Here." He kept his eyes averted after the initial glance.

v "Thanks." He didn't seem to notice there was a bullet-hole bleeding out through his midsection. While it did bleed out, there was never more blood than there started with, as if the wound were in stasis. "I'd like to be warm. I'm really grateful. You're a swell guy."

Ace Operator

Karma searched something comfortable for the cold soldier. He offered him a black sweater and a pair of boxers. "Here.. You can have these.." After giving him some spare clothes , he gave him a blanket. "You can stay if you want.. But first I want you to warm up!"

Man-Hungry Vampire

Chris made his way out of his room so he could get ready for a show that his band was putting on that night, when he spotted the naked male in his mansion. "I know I should ask why are you here but all can think of is where the hell are your closes?!" The vampire asked before turning his eyes away from him.

meeiji's Oppa

^^"Uwaaaa!! gonk Who are you??! W-why are you naked???" The kitty boy couldn't help but stare at the stranger's glorious body, with perfectly toned muscles around his chest and abs. He instantly blushed when his eyes stayed on a crotch area longer than appropriate. Quickly, the catboy tossed over a towel.

"Put something on!!" he yelled, fighting away the blush on his cheeks.

^ "Aaaaaahhh!!" the kitty boy screamed, jumping over the sofa to hide behind. "What the hell are you doing in my h-house? And why are you naked!!" He grabbed a cushion and threw it at the pale creature. "Cover up, you pervert!" scream

Lionheart

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
-Detective Ross takes a sip of tea, scanning the strange lad up and down with an unimpressed look on his face before tossing a towel at him.- "Cover up, yeh'll catch a cold."

OG Ladykiller

immediately strips naked and chases him through the house. Door wide open.

Jade King LOVES's Partner

"This is the second time you've done this! What the hell are you up to in those woods?" gonk

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
huh, points for boldness hero. They won't help you in any way, but you've got guts. Have fun ascending the tower with no armor!
-returns to top of the tower-

Hikikomori Kid

decide he's some sort of wacko pervert and/or serial killer and beat him up with my stuffed dolphin..

Levy Schweitzer's Partner

Hallowed Hunter

"Leave or the dolphin burns." The Black Angel said with a frown.
She did not enjoy intruders on her nest bed, especially naked ones.

Tovva's Waifu

Tasty Wildcat

I did something really good or really bad. I think I'll find out soon enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff