Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
You've had to much. I'm cutting you off!
-wraps him in a towel and tosses him out of the bar-

Shadowy Guildswoman

It's normal for mortals to appear up here without your earthly possessions, not as if you take them with you. Though, you might want to practice shaping and fabricating the way your soul-self appears.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Grabs them some clothes to use.

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500

"̒̋ͦ̽ͤ̍҉̢̹̟̭̫͍̱͇̪F̈҉̱̕ ̵̩̝̟̱͓͉͚̎̉͐̆͛ͯ̐̀̀R̥̪̲̪ͣ͌ͣ ̀̇͂͐ͮ̓ͫͨ͘͏̠̯͓E̗̺̔̄̋ͧͧͯͤ̿͟ ̛͙̬͔͚̪̇ͭ̐̂́͘͢ͅĚ̢̡͈̬̰̋̅͞ ̢̱͔̮̪̈́ ̗̩͕̜͓̬̗̪̎́̕M̳̭͓̰̺̼͐̇͆ͭ̐̃̇̕ ̷̸̘̫͙̝͌̅́̉̉̅ͨ͝E͌͒͊̾̏͆̚͡҉̪̭̬ ̴̥̮͕̭ͪA̵̦͈͕͓̭̐̾ͪ̃ͪ͆ ̟̪͇ͬͧ̊̆̀͋̂Ļ̧̺͎̟͓̖̬́̂̊͆̉̏͠ ͋̒̃̂͒̌͏̛̩͈̜͈͖?̷̖͓̲͔̳͈̔ͭ̎̀͞ ̬̙̘͉̑̎͆̀Ṫ̞̺̳̺̹͙̯̏ ̓̔͋ͩ̐͏̷̪͚͜H͖͚͇͓̱̹̫̦ͦ̅ͮ̍ͤ ̩̮̩̼̄̐̏ͥ̿ͨͅA̡̙̩̠̳̩̞̘̿̅̕͞ ͈͖̳͖ͫ̑Ǹ̙̼͎̊́̊̇͑ ̡͔͇͕̰̺͍͈̝͓̐ͩ̂͑K͚͙̰͎ͣͣ͘͝ ̋͒̽͒ͯ̉͂̍҉͙S̱̱̼͕̖̄͛̈́ ̆̑̕҉̡͚͕.̧͙̟̭̪̞͓ͧ̌͂͐̓"̨̳͛̓͟

Tovva's Waifu

Tasty Wildcat

Did you do this hoping to get a dark meat joke from me or watch me dive out the window? *turns the light on and watches them burn to ash* HAHAHA!!! Jokes on you!
I hereby c-call the meeting of the g-Good Samaritans Lodge of Suki to order... First order of business... does any member need new uniforms, or are they s-satisfied?

Humorist

No, I'll never have any business with you. GET OUT before I overpowered you. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toxic Fox

"w-why is Holm lying naked in a dumpster? i-in MY dumpster of all places? oh no, no, no, this is bad. very, very bad..."
*pokes with a stick*
"w-well...a-at least she's still alive..."
"Fractured! you're supposed to use a towel when you come out of the shower, i gave you that spare key in case of emergencies, not so that you can waltz around my house naked all the time, kupopo"

Protective Guardian

going for a more natural look today little moogle?

Normal Human

wahmbulance NAKED MONKEY ALERT wahmbulance
I take shelter in the dumpster
And call the naked monkey police exclaim
….. *takes a moment before using the broom to beat them and chase them from the house*

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    .//blinks/
    .//removes own clothes/
    .//chases/

Diligent Harvester

"Ooo... I'm sure I have some cute pink clothes to dress you up with. Do you like bows?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff