Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tovva's Waifu

Tasty Wildcat

Oh, so you want my clothes too? Is the plan for you and your dog to play dress up and have a tea party? ......No! No! Off my legs! Both of you! Now!
A Boy and his Dog: the Deleted Scenes

Jade King LOVES's Partner

"Hmmm. I didn't call for one today, but given what I'm seeing now, i won't say no," Musashi flashed her a dirty grin. cool

Deathly Titan

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
"Jesus CHRIST, get out of my HOUSE!" Tweek says, covering his eyes with parted fingers.

Monstrous Merman

^^ "Ohh, what a hunk, what a hunk~ is this an early birthday gift? Daaang just look at that gnarly scar!" He jiggles with excitment.

^ "Woww, what are you doing in my house?! Get some clothes on and head to a salon ASAP. Your hairdo is whack."

heart valve of justice's Secret Admirer

"I don't even want to know. Just stay out of my bedroom. Be back in three hours." Nahia said as she turned around and headed back out.

Kappinochi's Husband

I didn't think this day would come so soon, but hey, I ain't complaining. emotion_dowant

v

/wraps Lydia into a blanket burrito and heaves her on his shoulder

What she doesn't know won't hurt her. wink

Saffrons_Curse's Significant Otter

Alien Informer

"VISU!" Lydia shrieked, covering her eyes. "Put your clothes back on, what are you doing, you weirdo!"

After a few minutes of fumbling, she threw a blanket at him. "Your wife will be so pissed at you!"

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
DAMN IT LYD! Just because you're dressed as a vampire, doesn't mean you have to be a raging pervert like them. You do look nice though wink
-coffin smacked-
How'd you get in here anyway?

Hikikomori Kid

Dude, you lost? Did they steal your clothes? Did the slime eat them?
And just so you know, it's transparent, you're not hiding anything by using it as a cover User Image

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
"I don't have air in here!" D :
"Hurry, I think there's a cave with an air pocket nearby!'
He tugs the bunny girl along, ignoring her lack of clothing. Considering most mer-people just wear jewelry or capes, he didn't realize how uncomfortable she might be... If she was still conscious."

Tovva's Waifu

Tasty Wildcat

A mersharkman flopping about on my floor? I guess I should fill the bathtub put him in. But what if he recovers and tries to get in my lace closet? .......He'll just end up flopping about on the floor again....... Is that how you ended up like this in the first place?
is it a mersharkman or a sharkmerman? *he dies while I'm still debating this*

Skilled Guardian

15,015 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Energy Squad 200
...is it hot in here ? erm do you want to raid my closet .... or not *blushes and turns to walk away walking into a wall .

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Someone could make a statue outta you like that. Abstract, ideally.

Dedicated Aggressor

"Oh detective. You seem to have misplaced your clothes."

"What? You think I did this to try and both knock you unconscious so you would be where I wanted you to be and to prove that you weren't wearing a wire?"

"That sounds like me. Put on your clothes and then we'll talk."

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
*raises eyebrow*

Just... get out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff