Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Didn't think food would be so easy. After a bit of circling, he grabs the naked person and brings him down to the depth to be torn apart one mouthful at a time.

v ((I snorted XD ))

Hikikomori Kid

there was clothing on this one? o:

Supportive Kid

-I turn full dino form and roll out from the pile of my clothes and take a nap on her fluffy lap- (Baru joins in by seeing this as a sign of relaxation)
*walks in to find Baru prancing around fully naked, to a theme song of sorts playing on a laptop at full blast*

(is thoroughly entertained)

v (Ginko quickly puts on his bearskin and turns back into teddy-bear form before the boy comes back with his siblings)

Magical Rogue

23,175 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
"UM...! Are you friend of my brother or sister or should I be calling the police?" Without waiting for a response, the boy quickly leaves the room to locate one of his older siblings. "Nee-san! Aniki! There's a naked guy in our house! What should I do !?"

↑( Good gosh... this could be one heck of a good manga setting ✨!)

Winter Guardian

19,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Timid 100
oh hey.. the nude beach is down the street my friend

taamo's Fangirl

Pumpkin

isseo slung a thick fur coat over her shoulders and placed his clothes on the edge of his bed that he already outgrew. He wouldn't question what happened to the woman or how he ended up in the house but he knows how to treat such women with respect. He looked away and proceeded to his backyard, tending the garden.

ooc- lol. he has a soft spot lmao.

Investigator

She's not sure how he got in, but he's fairly, uh, defenseless now.
Or, well, he could probably hold his own even in this unarmed and unarmoured state.
"You should probably cover up before security gets here."

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Aren't you one of the king's agents? Why the hell are you all the way out here in Tryan Gully? I also doubt being naked helps you snoop around my house.
-draws crossbow-

Ace Operator

"Are you somehow lost? How did you get here in the first place?" Karma sighed. "Just this once." He lends him his clothes from his closet. After the visitor changed, He transported him back to the bazaar. "Don't worry.. You can keep those. I don't need them anyway.."

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
"What's bothered you so much that you didn't bother putting clothes on before seeking my help?
Here's a towel, and I'll make a nice pot of tea to warm you up. My clothes wouldn't help, with the giant wing holes, and are for someone 7'2", else I would have offered you those We can talk it out, Demons can get my help as much as anyone else can."

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
    Eye averted, but the resulting expression is one of annoyance. Too many naked elves too often for this one. "I know you elves are into being nude and all, and cultural openness is great and all, but not everyone wants to be subject to your bits at any given time. Okay?" A towel is tossed at him prior to her slinking away. "I'd suggest you find some clothes before I think of a more creative way of censoring you~" heart

OG Ladykiller

lock the door, drink a little coffee, it's going to be a long night. wink

Supportive Kid

-I calmly get out of my clothes too and continue playing my game while walking pass the woman,then Omega walks by too without clothes on- there human being relaxed big bro so say hi.(This would be normal especially for a family with dinos and a dragon in it.)

Feral Monster

Cue Ramses chasing Baru through the house with a towel

"Hey, hey ain't you supposed to be in the tub?! Get back here! Didn't your Pops tell you to be good and listen to your babysitter?!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff