Welcome to Gaia! ::

mikedav17's Waifu

Tell me pink monster..is this your natural state?

Nyumonster's Significant Otter

O.G. Noob

To be honest I've apparantly seen you and most WGers naked so much this is just normal, nice but normal.
...o_o you're actually pretty darn normal under all that armor!

O.G. Gaian

Seeking medical attention? confused

Clever Fox

Oh dear... *strips off outer robe and drapes it over her shoulders* Uh... Can I... help you with something?

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
My my, aren't you well endowed? Uh...did you get in some sort of battle and lose your clothes? I have some clothes that probably fit you *chuckles* I assure you they're fit for a man...they're my partners afterall. He has been gone for awhile doing what he needs to do, so he won't mind, even if he does for being gone so long he doesn't get a say anymore cat_surprised
pins her to the ground "calm down miss or I'll kiss you."

v I can wait *crosses legs*

Tipsy Loiterer

Very tempting but I'm afraid I have other matters to attend to

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
"... I thought Nori was supposed to leave work at work and not bring it home.
Huh.
Get out before I call the cops."

Fanatical Recalibrator

14,065 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
Aww, did the squirrels steal your clothes? You can borrow some of mine!

Big Member

^^ "Sorry sweetie, supernatural beings are not my type."

Swooshed.

^ "Darling, you should put some clothes on before you play some music for me!" emotion_eyebrow
The elf isn't going to chase a naked woman through his forest just to get her out of said forest. That would upset the humans, too much.

He'll settle for letting her finish bathing, and then try and figure out how to guide her to the edge of the forest.

He knows the short sticks of metal are dangerous and this human handles it with obvious experience. He's not going to make himself a target if he doesn't have to either.

Dead Hellraiser

Rhea sighs, flinging a bathrobe at the elf, attempting to tell him in a clumsy attempt at his language to put it on. Why he was in her house, she wasn't sure, but she wasn't going to send him back outside without anything. It was freezing out there.
"I'm not sure if I should be flattered by how much ya' trust me..." The Hunter said, a little confused.

With a sigh, he began walking to his room "Lets get ya' some clothes Rhea dear, ya' can tell me the story after."

Maze's Fav

Gay Toast

Um....uh....I....um.....er.....ah....You....hey...uh...

*finally gives up trying to form a sentence and walks off* redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces