Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many times have you been married?

Never 0.64707487944682 64.7% [ 7112 ]
Once 0.083249931762351 8.3% [ 915 ]
Oh hell alright let me start counting with Ben over there..... 0.26967518879083 27.0% [ 2964 ]
Total Votes:[ 10991 ]

Elfin Bro

They recently ascended into a Dark-Angelic-Seer, sworn protector of the Spectral-Universes.. which is a tough act to follow considering I hunt. It's just a matter where we've got ourselves two very different paths to take.
He preferred to spend his free time indoors, playing video games and making spaceship models, whereas I'm more of an outdoors type. In the end, we were barely seeing each other.

Shadowy Guildswoman

"I tried to make it work, I really did. All the brightly colored clothing they always wore, started to bother me after a while. I just couldn't--"

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
It turns out dragons have very detailed rules regarding withdrawals from their hoards. I fully intended to use that treasure investing in various ventures to get more money in return, as well as various restaurant improvements, but she didn't see the point in that. She prefers to use her wealth in direct action. After a few years of that we decided we'd be better off as friends. Plus, people were constantly giving us weird looks whenever we walked out of the guild hall.

V Osdrik held a hand to his chest in offence, nearly dropping his fish. "Chubby cheeks are a point of pride in dwarven culture! It means you're well cared for and hearty. I loved all your cheeks." Dwarves can't resist digging themselves into holes it seems.

Shade

Tenshi's eyes narrow at Osdrik. "Apparently I've been gaining weight...HE SAID MY CHEEKS WERE CHUBBY! HOW DARE HE TALK TO AN EMPRESS LIKE THAT! Maybe if you didn't COOK so well, my cheeks wouldn't look like marshmallows! ARGGGH" Tenshi growled before preparing to lunge at Osdrik.

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    She divorced me after I rented out the Moon Palace on airbnb
    Didn't realize it was going to be such a problem.
    My bad.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

"he refused to help with an inconsequential, harmless little necromancy project of mine. what's the point in being married to a powerful mage if he won't use his magic for anything that i'm passionate about? what about my hobbies? clearly we weren't meant to be."

Friendly Guardian

They were more interested in the demon I share my body with than me.

Va1is's Fav

It was a marriage for tax reasons. Ultimately, we divorced because an annulment was going to raise too many questions.

Because demons and devils get on like oil and water, and no way was I killing the guy.

Normal Human

ALWAYS COVERED
In green stuff exclaim
burning_eyes

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    USED ALL THE HAIR PRODUCT AND NEVER BOUGHT MORE

Quick Reply

Submit