Welcome to Gaia! ::

How many times have you been married?

Never 0.64707487944682 64.7% [ 7112 ]
Once 0.083249931762351 8.3% [ 915 ]
Oh hell alright let me start counting with Ben over there..... 0.26967518879083 27.0% [ 2964 ]
Total Votes:[ 10991 ]

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
    You run into some issues when your husband has an ever growing bounty on his head.
    I went into early molt from the stress of it all.

Questionable Sex Symbol

There were feathers everywhere. There are only so many days you can deal with digging them out of... private places...
Also he insisted on raw meat at every meal. Sometimes he'd even make me swing it on a string so he could practice his swoops. Not very romantic.

Ruthless Phantom

37,675 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
We were rivals.

Lover

She was never home.
Always off on an adventure..slaying demonds n things..
never had time for me
    She's like the female version of Don Juan, and eventually fell in love with someone else.

Gawker

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
I understand that he makes a living by making music and stuff but if our relationship really meant something to him then he would stop playing his guitar or turn the stereo up at 12 midnight when everyone is trying to get some sleep. emotion_zombie

Questionable Sex Symbol

All she wanted to do was sleep all day and run my credit card up by ordering catnip in bulk. Sigh.

Shameless Man-Lover

38,550 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
We were on opposites sides.

Elfin Bro

Gwion kept leaving the home at night more and more frequently. When I asked him where, he claimed he'd been playing with the fireflies in the forest.
..And I hadn't believed a word of it.
Would never stop spraying me : ( </3

Tipsy Pie-Maker

We met in Tangier... I was a jazz singer. He was a pug. Everything in Morocco seems possible, until we came back to the real world to start a family. We quickly realized we couldn't hack the monotony of it.

Lover

Obviously a cat person.
Would have never worked out,

Lonely Bunny

"I kept trying to tell him that floor things didn't always mean 'chew until it falls apart and/or explodes'. I didn't really mind when he somehow got the sarcophagus open and chewed the mummified Pharaoh, it was sort of okay when he ripped up all the ancient scrolls, but when I came home to him destroying my Twinkies...! I knew it was over."

Lavish Ladykiller

He was too stupid to even come up with a riddle.

Questionable Sex Symbol

She kept accusing me of being a femme fatale... I mean, of course I am. But it's annoying to keep being told.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff