Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
Thanks for watching the place for me - I've just gotten back from shooting a grape soda commercial and being interviewed in "Skylark Tonight". Did you watch TV? You would've seen me there.

(^ No, James Franco's character in "The Interview".)

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Benevolent Werewolf

54,375 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Goddammit, why is she still here?! Hasn't she given up looking for me?! mad

Friendly Regular

You wanna stay here tonight? fine. But don't think you can outfox me- I'm a bona fide trickster! And also definitely a real dragon.

mikedav17's Waifu

"Um, make yourself at home".. redface
"You..might want to take out the cigarette, it's not very good for your health..oh..you don't want to..i guess that's ok.."
sweatdrop
It's not too hot for you in here is it? I can turn on the a/c and try to put some ice out if you're uncomfortable?

Lonely Lover

Your clouds are kinda consuming my house but I hope you're comfortable emotion_yatta

Supportive Kid

-is too distracted by the cloud-WRYYY!
Balloon!-is on the balloon floating around the room until I fall asleep and she takes me to bed-

Jade King LOVES's Partner

There's a folding bed in the couch, steak in the fridge, and the bathroom is that way if you need to use it. We'll also drive you back to the lab tomorrow after breakfast.

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
keep the bear away from my chocobos. Other than that you'll be fine. Weapon storage is in the room near the back door.

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
"Sup bro. While you're here can you help me gather info on some of the girls around here? My uhm... "sensei" wants me to date the single ladies around here and uhm... see if they like someone special. Careful Howard doesn't get stuff stuck in em, this place ain't too clean."

Beloved Shapeshifter

9,825 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Make yourself at home, you can come back to your home afterwards. Careful of the bears that roam around. They don't like me much.

Jade King LOVES's Partner

Come in, make yourself at home, grab a drink. And don't mind Boris. He's not like the other bears. WAY more intelligent, fully-sentient, and can read/understand five languages. He also has no problem with your kind. Just don't touch the vodka and caviar near the back of the fridge...those are his.

Frozen Sex Symbol

Ugh. Don't you know Shiver is elegant, graceful and rather not deal with someone who smells like bear droppings. You sleep outside where you belong!

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
    "Oh good, you're armed. You're going to need that, being that one of the other residents has quite the bias against the undead. See you in the morning! Maybe!"

mooginu's Fav

Anxious Colonel

"...Are you sure there are no hotels available that you could stay at? I mean...I suppose you can stay if you have to, but...I'd really prefer if you didn't.......do you want to order a pizza or something...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff