Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bewildered, Saffron watched as Thistle prepared a little station for taking down the notes to questions he had previously agreed to answer, unaware of what that apparently would entail. He was beginning to regret his words.

v Saffron snickers mischievously. "What do you have in mind?"

O.G. Gaian

Wanna go play some pranks on the neighbors? We'll wear disguises and everything! Please, please, please?!!

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Deitus isn't concerned.
She is welcome to take refuge in his temporary shelter... as long as she doesn't attempt to do anything funny, of course.
But don't worry, if she so much as thinks it, the daeva will know.

Heroic Exhibitionist

Whatever you do, don't go in the basement.
"You're free to explore the house as you like."

"However, you are not free to announce your presence to anyone in this household. Make of that rule as you will, but just know that the consequences are harsh, to say the least."

Quotable Phantom

9,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Enjoy the comforts of my house and home. Help yourself to any food or drink. But I give you fair warning, exercise nothing but kindness to the dwellers of this home.

O.G. Gaian

That can't be good for you.

Familiar Dabbler

13,725 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Vows are spoken
To be broken

I'm sure we could find something to while away the time. When you need sleep, you can have the bed. I'll sleep somewhere else.

"Feelings are intense
Words are trivial" excerpt from "Enjoy the silence" by Depeche Mode

Premium Gaian

"I just want to apologize for all the flowers in here..My shipment was a bit to big, so I had to take some home" *house has like 20 different filled flower pots* "You're more than welcome to take the bedroom, I usually crash on the couch anyways"

V-- "Sweet" sees a little rabbit and throws a rock at it's head, knocking it out "Dinner"

V-- "I'm sorry, I didn't know he was your pet!! If it means anything, he should still be alive!" He goes over to Mr Shnuffles and feels for a pulse...His face blanched "He's fine" he said nervously..Just asleep" 'I'll switch him with another rabbit' he thought

Blackwidow114's Fangirl

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Welcome to the forest. On your left are trees, on your right are more trees, in front of us is even more trees, and behind us is dinner. Which you have to kill... Before it kills you.
^Why... Why did you kill Mr. Shnuffles? emotion_8c

Golden Kin

~Well sure, of course you are welcome to stay~
~~~Scowls at the mud and leaves trailing behind~~~
~But can you please leave the forest outside where nature intended~

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

You don't know why this lady is in your temporary house, but she seems to be singing and playing her lute (you're sure that's what it's called). You decide to sing along with her, hopefully to get her attention.

The Forgetful Boy Forgotten By All

Questing: Bleak Reality, Jack in the Green
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
sig art by blubber tubber

Dedicated Protagonist

Please, make yourself comfortable, and while I make us some delicious treats, perhaps later on you can show me some of your magic as well.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Saffron could tell Keetah was visibly unnerved at the thought of having to spend the night at his house. He sighed and tried to think of something that could put her at ease. Eventually, he decided to show her [Babymetal] videos.

v "Right back atcha, hama" Saffron agrees happily. He laughs at her puppy dog face and says cheerily, "There is no need to resort to that, dude, BRING THESE B-MOVIES ON! What all is on here anyways?" He inspects the dvd case, reading through the titles as hama fixes the popcorn.

Aged Noob

"Today was a long day, but I'm glad I get to spend the rest of it with you."
Hama yawns, but before Saffron could ask if she was tired, Hama pulled a dvd collection out of her backpack.
"I got this out of the dollar movie bin at the supermarket. There's over 20 b movies in this collection! I'll warm up some popcorn, and we can get this party started! ....If you want."
Even though Hama gives Saffron the choice of watching the dvd or doing something else, she makes a puppy dog face in an attempt to win him over.

v"Food! Thank you, Tsuki!"
After giving Tsuki a big hug, Hama began her attack on the tray of snacks and sweets. The chipper werewolf was much too occupied with the thought of eating and drinking tea to wonder about Tsuki's other "guests".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff