Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blackwidow114's Fangirl

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Quickly, she shoves away all the scalpels and soiled plastic sheeting littered with limbs and organs. This guest was far too cute to cut up, it would be a shame to even harm her. Clapping her hands together in delight, she puts the kettle on and carts out a tray of snacks and sweets. "Help yourself! The tea will be ready in a moment. You can use the guest room, but please leave the second room on the left alone. My other guests don't like the light!"

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

This strange lime-green person has been skulking around the tall grass for a while now, Mew is getting rather curious as to what she's doing. It flies behind the person and looks over her shoulder occasionally, still invisible to her eyes.

New Species Pokémon

Questing: Bleak Reality, Magical Myuchama
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
sig art by blubber tubber

Married Pumpkin

^^ Shoving away the part of him that thinks this is a terrible idea, he invites the woman to stay in his living room. "If you need anything, just ask, alright?" He wouldn't be asleep.

^ He brings out a couple of pillows for the creature and makes a nest of them on the couch.
She grins off the male, who has been listing excuses to stay at her house for a while, and realizing she has no say in the matter, and that the human can be of great use, she lets him in. Well she did need some help cleaning the shark tanks... She's pretty cool like that, so she shows the male a room and lets just hope he's not scared of sharks everywhere. and being bait...

Scurvy Winner

/shoves her into the ??? of the Deep painting.

I don't find any "sea" art except for this one, sharkgirl.
You may stay here tonight, just don't play with fire.

Tipsy Genius

"If you hear any loud noises later, ignore it. Trust me, you don't want to know what's happening."

Apocalyptic Power

"...Hm. I'm not really sure how to go about this. But... for now, you're welcome to stay."

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Hey there big guy. I'll grab some drinks. Just take a seat on the couch and I'll be back
"I don't care whether you're asked to let Howard out on walks or not, but you are not to let him out of this room until you leave tomorrow morning, understand? And that means cleaning off any residue he leaves on surfaces, I'm not doing that."

O.G. Gaian

All I've got to eat is tacos if you decide that you do want human food.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
"You're welcome to sleep on the roof with the koi pond if you feel trapped inside.
You'll probably feel closer to the night sky you came from up there, right? Hehe~"

--

Aetius grins; he's not quite sure what the man is talking about.
The daeva lives in an apartment complex with the Prince that has been slowly falling apart over the years and they keep hanging plants out on the balconies that have fallen through.
"This is perfect, thank you, hehe~" he chirps.
v

Premium Gaian

"Sorry you're stuck here overnight..I know you're use to more luxurious accommodations and the apartment is kind of small..And currently filled with a lot of flowers

V-- he gently pulls the golden spoon bunny to him and very quietly tells him that he guessed right...And to ease him into the bad news by having him buy some flower arrangements

Beloved Rabbit

Why are you offering me flowers... ... O x O)!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT MY OWNER IS DEAD AND I SHOULD PUT THIS ON HER GRAVE!??!?!?!?!??!? WHAT THE...

*The golden spoon bunny tires to push Brandon back and comforting him saying "Nothing like that has happened, you're just paranoid!!"*

yum_onigiri

meeiji's Oppa

So uh...do you want the couch or do you prefer a box of hay...since you're a rabbit?

V Fight? Don't be silly. We'll share. It's too small to draw any lines in the middle so *hops on and pats the mattress* Come.. 4laugh

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"Fine, you can stay, but there's one problem - there's only one bed here. You know what that means... we're going to have to fight to the death to see who gets the right to use it!

...Share? Ha, wh-what are you talking about?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces